RMK

How Long will Trump be in Office?

RMK

Place your bets.

...I say 2 years 9 months.

One thing that is a bit confusing about this poll is that it is not clear how to categorize exactly 4 years--a quite plausible outcome. Should that be in the 2-4 year or the 4-6 year category?
"It's hard to have fun at 4-way unless your whole team gets down to the ground safely to do it again!"--Northern California Skydiving League re USPA Safety Day, March 8, 2014

Not the majority of population if TX and AZ are still on the map, and you have to exclude millions of illegal aliens as well. Unless Franklin Roosevelt decides to run for his 4th term in 2020, or I don't see President Trump going anywhere soon. ;)

muff528

I'd interpret it as:

2-4 would mean gone before his term is over OR he is defeated in an election for 2nd term. (Or deciding not to run for 2nd term.)

4-6 would mean he gets re-elected but does not finish 2nd term.

Maybe not.

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry, I was trying to keep to a low number of iterations.
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Study is flawed.

Additional option should be.

4 years, because the trump family will be the first family to be worth $1 Trillion US dollars. Therefore all objectives of running for the election would have been met.

As a result I had to answer boobies.

nolhtairt

IIRC, he'll be 79 in 4 years. I don't think he'll run again.

Well, he's 70 now, but since his years are greater than anyone else's, just terrific years, so great, it is possible he'll be 79 in 4 years time

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***IIRC, he'll be 79 in 4 years. I don't think he'll run again.

Well, he's 70 now, but since his years are greater than anyone else's, just terrific years, so great, it is possible he'll be 79 in 4 years time

Only partially right. Age is a red herring.

- “his strength and physical stamina are extraordinary”
-“laboratory test results are astonishingly excellent.”
-"Actually, his blood pressure and lab results were astonishingly excellent.”
-"will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.'

Phil1111

******IIRC, he'll be 79 in 4 years. I don't think he'll run again.

Only partially right. Age is a red herring.

- “his strength and physical stamina are extraordinary”
-“laboratory test results are astonishingly excellent.”
-"Actually, his blood pressure and lab results were astonishingly excellent.”
-"will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.'

True, but nobody has better years than he does.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Can I change my vote? Then again, as the tide rolls, I'd be changing it almost daily.

I voted that I thought he would get through this term. The Scandal of the Week trend shows that he's likely to get impeached one day, then by the end of the week it's at least tapped down enough that no one is going to call for his removal (hence the completion of the term). Then he does something reasonable, making this possibility even less likely.

But 24-36 hours later, we have a new outrageous act/comment/discovery, and it's back to anticipating grounds for removal.
:S

...not to mention, I seriously wonder about his health. Is he experiencing the early stages of dementia? Are these signs of possible degenerative diseases? It's a concern.

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

More Americans want President Trump impeached than don't, according to a new survey by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling released Tuesday.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said they would support Trump's impeachment, while 41 percent would oppose such charges.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333589-poll-42-percent-of-voters-support-impeaching-trump

Phil1111

More Americans want President Trump impeached than don't, according to a new survey by the Democratic firm Public Policy Polling released Tuesday.

Forty-eight percent of respondents said they would support Trump's impeachment, while 41 percent would oppose such charges.
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333589-poll-42-percent-of-voters-support-impeaching-trump

So you are more about opinion than law I see.

I guess that is nothing different than you Hilary support.......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Should Obama have been impeached?

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyle-drennen/2017/05/16/

While NBC and CNN joined the rest of the media in rushing to condemn the Trump White House over an unconfirmed Washington Post report that the President inadvertently shared classified information with Russian officials, guests on both networks provided important context that the Obama administration intentionally shared classified intelligence with Russia less than a year ago.

then,

Back in the summer of 2016, the Obama administration provided some information to the Russians about some of the things happening on the ground. Guess what happened? The Russians then attacked some of those sites of our allies, our proxies that we were working with. And that’s a problem.

Oh the dripping hypocrisy........
Abraham Lincoln

What was the information? What were the attacks?

Was it intel gathered by US intelligence agencies or shared by a foreign intelligence agency? Was the sharing discussed with those involved prior to it happening?

Do you have anything other than an allegation without any specifics?

SkyDekker

What was the information? What were the attacks?

Was it intel gathered by US intelligence agencies or shared by a foreign intelligence agency? Was the sharing discussed with those involved prior to it happening?

Do you have anything other than an allegation without any specifics?

You mean, do I see anything more that the Trump critics have?
Abraham Lincoln

The allegations are pretty detailed:

When exactly, where exactly. Relatively specific on what was discussed and who was in the room when it was discussed. We know it was not a planned discussion point and was a spur of the moment decision.

So yeah, if you have the same info as the "Trump critics" have on Trump, that would be good.

Well, he's gone from:

"It's FAKE!! It didn't happen."

to:

"There was nothing wrong with it"

to:

"Obama did it."

Why am I not surprised?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

SkyDekker

Which also appears to be the path the alt-right websites have taken.

Fox News was an exception, they spent a long time last night talking about where the Clinton Foundation is now. Anything to stay away from negative news regarding Trump.

I've been watching the news channels. All of them, including CNN, MSNBC and Fox, have had several Republican members of congress and other experts (law professors, former appointees of both flavor of administration, etc). About the only thing I hear consistently (and I hear it from both sides) is "let's let an independent investigation validate the claims," and clarification of context. No one has been "but, but... OBAMA/CLINTON!" I've been impressed by the professionalism generally from both sides of the isle.

One thing I really liked was George Will yesterday saying that when we treat the presidency as an entry-level government position, these are the types of mistakes we get.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!