rushmc

For All You Grammar Nazi's

I know. We shouldn't pick on you. You can't help using non standard spelling and grammar because of who you are and where you come from. The far right. Too white to know any better.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

******For All You Grammar Nazi's

You did that on purpose:|

Did what???

:)
"Nazi's" is not plural for "Nazi", it's just "Nazis". Nazi's is possessive. But Breitbart says its oakay so where going with you're version.

Edit: English is a garbage language as far as grammar goes, it's all a bunch of made up BS. After learning Spanish if realized how many pointless words we use. It's interesting to watch something with German or other N. European language on as subtitles and see how many words are similar. We've essentially use a linguistic hodgepodge of all the people who took over the British Isles through history.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

"Nazi's" is not plural for "Nazi", it's just "Nazis". Nazi's is possessive.

It's also the wrong possessive.

Which is annoying, because you naturally want to answer "All our Grammar Nazi's whats?" but even that doesn't work[:/]

:P

English is a garbage language as far as grammar goes, it's all a bunch of made up BS.

But at least it isn't Finnish:)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

DJL

*********For All You Grammar Nazi's

You did that on purpose:|

Did what???

:)
"Nazi's" is not plural for "Nazi", it's just "Nazis". Nazi's is possessive. But Breitbart says its oakay so where going with you're version.

Edit: English is a garbage language as far as grammar goes, it's all a bunch of made up BS. After learning Spanish if realized how many pointless words we use. It's interesting to watch something with German or other N. European language on as subtitles and see how many words are similar. We've essentially use a linguistic hodgepodge of all the people who took over the British Isles through history.

You did that on purpose!

christelsabine

***We've essentially used a linguistic hodgepodge of all the people who took over the British Isles through history.

Don't forget that little one ...

You Europeans are all the same. Come over here to act all superior.Just cause you can talk too languages or three even.

We still wan the war. So their.

I know. We shouldn't pick on you. You can't help using non standard spelling and grammar because of who you are and where you come from.

He's a victim of English grammar! Just because other people can communicate better doesn't mean they can communicate better. He's the victim here!

DJL

As I look at signs, instruction manuals, etc. written in multiple languages (most often English, Spanish, French and German) I am impressed at how long winded most languages are compared with English. The instructions in Spanish for my power drill, for example are a full page longer than the English version.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

As I look at signs, instruction manuals, etc. written in multiple languages (most often English, Spanish, French and German) I am impressed at how long winded most languages are compared with English. The instructions in Spanish for my power drill, for example are a full page longer than the English version.

Oh, you're lucky to still have instruction manuals and such in hands: Buying a laptop over here, you'll get a quick guide with 5 sentences in a handful of languages and a link. That's it.

But be patient; your life soon will be much easier once only American made products are to be found in supermarket's racks ... :) - with user manuals only in English. ;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105