2 2
billvon

Russiagate

NPR interviewed John Dean on comparisons of Watergate and Russiagate.
It is 7 minutes in duration, and only a portion is in the text, so you need to listen to the audio to get the whole interview.

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/10/542482770/nixon-white-house-counsel-john-dean-sees-uphill-climb-for-trump-in-leaks-fight
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Ask Rush, the Manafort raid never happened, it's all part of the bigger
>conspiracy of fake news, fake evidence . . . .

I strongly suspect the reaction of the Trumpies to this will be "it's an OUTRAGE! An abuse of authority! They had NO RIGHT to do this desperate trolling for information! Why, he hasn't even been charged with anything, so clearly they found nothing."

billvon

>Ask Rush, the Manafort raid never happened, it's all part of the bigger
>conspiracy of fake news, fake evidence . . . .

I strongly suspect the reaction of the Trumpies to this will be "it's an OUTRAGE! An abuse of authority! They had NO RIGHT to do this desperate trolling for information! Why, he hasn't even been charged with anything, so clearly they found nothing."

what I am enjoying about this is all of you automatically thinking you know what the raid was about! LOL

If, during the investigation, other evidence is found, Mueller can go ask his boss if he can expand the investigation.

At this point you are all just wetting your panties again.:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>If, during the investigation, other evidence is found, Mueller can go ask his boss
>if he can expand the investigation.

Oh, he doesn't need to ask his boss. Remember Starr - he started with some shady real estate deals and ended up with a blue dress. I wonder where Manafort will lead him?

billvon

Oh, he doesn't need to ask his boss. Remember Starr - he started with some shady real estate deals and ended up with a blue dress. I wonder where Manafort will lead him?

Yellow-stained sheets?:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Yellow Orange-stained sheets?:|

FIFY :)
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

billvon

>If, during the investigation, other evidence is found, Mueller can go ask his boss
>if he can expand the investigation.

By law, he has to ask and get approval.

Starr did ask.

BTW
Did you get some dry panties?
Abraham Lincoln

ryoder

You still think that was true???

LMFAO

:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

LMFAO

You still think Hillary committed a crime...

LMFAO

It's amazing the position the Trumpeteers are taking.

Still convinced Hillary committed a crime, after years of investigations and millions of dollars spent = zero evidence.
Trump has been under investigation since he opened his lying mouth, and since then we've seen a steady stream of subpoenas and warrants that clearly shows criminal intent.

The world has become insanely bass ackwards.

It's amazing the position the Trumpeteers are taking.

Rather cult like. Like Christianity. Minds are made up, no questioning allowed. Volunteer Kool-Aid drinkers. Almost like the Kamikazes from another thread!
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

In another thank-you to Putin for helping him win the election, Trump officially thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats from Russia. (Yes, that really happened - it's not an Onion, Wattsupwiththat or Borowitz article.)

And again, imagine how many hundreds of posts RushMC et al would be making here if Obama or Clinton had done this. You'd hear the shrill screaming from altitude.

yoink

LMFAO

You still think Hillary committed a crime...

LMFAO

No. We KNOW HRC committed multiple felonies. But of course she did not i tend to....
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

It is still such a disappointment to see how much fake news Trumpeteers believe and spread.
Lies even.

The world you live in must have very little O2.
Abraham Lincoln

Also the level at which they troll websites and forums, and simply attack and insult when they have nothing, because they have absolutely nothing but lies and fake news without factual evidence of anything.
Very weird when you ignore them and don't even talk to them, yet here they are.
:S

>No. We KNOW HRC committed multiple felonies.

"We did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information . . .Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July."

billvon

>Basically you're just making shit up..

The politically correct term for that is "alternative facts."

If Trump is ever found guilty of anything, they won't believe it either. Demagoguery rules for many. I see it as a bit of a last stand for the "old white guy" who cannot fathom that the world has changed.

No. We KNOW HRC committed multiple felonies. But of course she did not i tend to....

It doesn't either what you think, or what is true about HRC. Her time has come and gone. Mueller will issue indictments soon enough. Then the trials and possibly pardons will start as will the constitutional crisis that will leave you and your kind shaking and crying in anger and frustration. All your bullshit whining about Clinton will not make the slightest bit of difference.

Prepare for your world to be rocked.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.