2 2
billvon

Russiagate

They also said on more than one occasion that the interference had no effect on the outcome of the election!!!

So you good thing you have a thick skull the way you're banging it against the wall
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

she is not a felon. (disconnect from reality) and continued denial of that fact, and the importance of it.

If she is a felon, then Trump is a pedophile using the same logic. And for that matter a Russian spy.

All 'valid' accusations with no basis in reality or fact. I would expect nothing less from you.

yoink

***So you're okay that a felon should be protected so she could become president. Got it.

That's quite a statement.

I must have missed where Hillary was convicted of some crime. Please provide a link.

Or are you making shit up again?

We know at a minimum she committed 131 felonies. That's a fact. You can't change that. She had set up a non-governmental email server and it had classified material on it.

After the Bill Clinton tarmac meeting the justice department could no longer handle it so Comey took over.

they hated Trump so they exonerated Hillary. We have a two-tier justice system now. If you are a chosen Democratic Presidential nominee you can commit no wrong and you will be protected. Except she couldn't win the election could she?

all of this that I am putting out there is in the public record. But it's not on the news sites that you watch.
Abraham Lincoln

tkhayes

she is not a felon. (disconnect from reality) and continued denial of that fact, and the importance of it.

If she is a felon, then Trump is a pedophile using the same logic. And for that matter a Russian spy.

All 'valid' accusations with no basis in reality or fact. I would expect nothing less from you.

she is a felon. Not just a convicted one yet. Had the bullshit she did Gone to court she'd be in Stripes right now

but that was not going to happen because she was being protected by the doj and the FBI. That's clear. There is more coming out tonight. All you need to do is search the public record. You can't defend her anymore even if you want to
Abraham Lincoln

there is no such thing as a 'felon' if they have not been convicted. You have read the Constitution correct? So you admit then that Trump[ IS IN FACT a Russian spy, just not a convicted one yet?

you missed (of course) my previous posts, Mueller is a Republican, Sessions is a Republican, Rosenstein is a Republican, Trump[ is a Republican, the investigative committees are majority republicans, etc

Answer that please..... not sure why i am talking to this wall here....

tkhayes

there is no such thing as a 'felon' if they have not been convicted. You have read the Constitution correct? So you admit then that Trump[ IS IN FACT a Russian spy, just not a convicted one yet?

you missed (of course) my previous posts, Mueller is a Republican, Sessions is a Republican, Rosenstein is a Republican, Trump[ is a Republican, the investigative committees are majority republicans, etc

Answer that please..... not sure why i am talking to this wall here....

Mueller is an establishment person no different than George will. This is not about Republican or Democrat to them. This is about them keeping their power. Nothing less.
Abraham Lincoln

What about trump and sessions? conveniently skipping over the absolute top individuals that could begin a Clinton investigation just by ordering it. of course you are.... because that is exactly what you do every time you write something.

are you actually that naive to not understand how it actually works? If trump has the power to end an investigation, he also has the power to start one.

what happened to that campaign promise? I would think that your ire would be better directed at the White House and the head of the DOJ instead of spending time talking to us libtards here that are all part of the deep state conspiracy anyway... when you have the man at the top.... on your side.... with the power and the promise to 'lock her up'

go ahead... call Trump out on it.....

Time to move the goalposts.

I'll bet Rosie O'Donnell is your poster child to isn't she...
Abraham Lincoln

nice deflection. actually that deflection looked like it was written by someone who i described in the previous post.....

try again. answer the question. Why does Trump/Sessions NOT begin the investigation to convict Hillary Clinton of the 130+ felonies you describe? She is 'guilty' as you say.

simple question. see if you can stay on track... try now... think...

tkhayes

nice deflection. actually that deflection looked like it was written by someone who i described in the previous post.....

try again. answer the question. Why does Trump/Sessions NOT begin the investigation to convict Hillary Clinton of the 130+ felonies you describe? She is 'guilty' as you say.

Marc seems to have some sort of learning and communication disability. Except in crowds, or internet forums, people like him are sort of harmless. Take away his bull horn and he's back to being a frustrated nobody. He'll never be dissuaded from a single wrong opinion because he is finally on a winning team and that justifies everything.

Like Marc, I'd bet that most of the droids at Trump rallies couldn't organize a three person marble game if two of us showed up and also brought the marbles. I believe the best defense against people like Marc is to disperse them: when alone they are mostly silent. Here he has an audience. He can tell Professors they are poor thinkers and then run away with a flag like it's touch football.

Surely all can now agree that it is obvious Marc will never give an inch much less a straight answer. So why bother?

Surely all can now agree that it is obvious Marc will never give an inch much less a straight answer. So why bother?

Mostly I don't. I just sit back and watch him play you and the others. And make the occasional short pointed jab.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Rush, why are you incabable of answering my questions or addressing my comments to you. It’s clear you are intentionally dodging them. I’ll post it again below.

LeeroyJenkins

*********to your last question. That is a report that is over a year old and has been drug back up to make people like you go into conniptions. Congratulations! The Russians are using you as they intended

What batshit are you spouting now? I’m talking about President Trumps statements over the last week. He admitted to collusion. He said collusion was a crime. Happen in different statements but he stated both.

he admitted to a meeting. You extend that out to be collusion. That's your choice and it's wrong.

you also would like to say that the content of that meeting is different than it was. By the way, do you think Adam shift should be investigated? I mean we have him on tape asking the questions that prove he would collude, if that was a crime, with the Russians to get dirt on Trump. What say you?

He admited to a meeting between Representative of his campaign and a Russian with ties to the kremlin with the intent of getting dirt on Clinton. Those were his words. He said that. That’s not my interpretation. He also said clinton colluded with Russia and it needed to be investigated. You have said the same thing. That means you want it investigated because you believe it is illegal.

No one else besides trump and his campaign matter in this thread. It doesn’t matter what any democrat did. We are talking about the trump campaign and Russia. You may be able to distrract the others but that doesn’t work on me.

Let’s try this again. Please answer without mentioning a Democrat.

How do you feel about trump admitting that the meeting in trump tower was to get dirt On clinton from a Russian? How do you feel about that? I’m asking for your opinion on the matter.

JoeWeber

***nice deflection. actually that deflection looked like it was written by someone who i described in the previous post.....

Marc seems to have some sort of learning and communication disability. Except in crowds, or internet forums, people like him are sort of harmless. Take away his bull horn and he's back to being a frustrated nobody. He'll never be dissuaded from a single wrong opinion because he is finally on a winning team and that justifies everything.

Like Marc, I'd bet that most of the droids at Trump rallies couldn't organize a three person marble game if two of us showed up and also brought the marbles. I believe the best defense against people like Marc is to disperse them: when alone they are mostly silent. Here he has an audience. He can tell Professors they are poor thinkers and then run away with a flag like it's touch football.

That’s where you're wrong, people like Rush are the people that got Trump elected. They feel embodied by him because Trump is one of them. I can almost guarantee Rush would rather have Trump admit to openly working with Putin to get elected because that means Hilary and democrats lost. Democrat is a four letter word to thes people. Even calling them these people is part of the problem. They have felt left behind for too long. They finally come out of there holes and latched on to trump. The America they knew when they were younder is gone. Trump promised to bring it back. They are loud, they are ignorant, and worst is they vote while uninformed. The public education system failed them, the news failed them, and they likely work in fields that are echochambers. This does apply to all trump supporters, but it does apply the the most hardcore trump supporters.

rushmc

if anybody's a traitor here it is those who believe that Russia did influence the election and got Trump elected. Why? Because they are the ones that are being used by the Russians to sow discourse and chaos. And that's what they're trying to do.

Those who complain about Russian meddling are traitors because the other side refuses to believe it?

That makes sense.

another nice try. The point is the accusation of Russian meddling is meant to infer that the only reason Donald J Trump is President is because of said collusion and meddling. Not the case never has been and it's not going to change to show that it was.

Try again

You so often jump to conclusions that nobody else is making. Very few if any people say that the Russians swung the election causing Trump to win. That is laughable as it would be impossible to prove.

The point is that Trump (or at least members of his team) appear to have used the Russians to help his campaign.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

rushmc

another nice try. The point is the accusation of Russian meddling is meant to infer that the only reason Donald J Trump is President is because of said collusion and meddling.

No, it isn't. Find anyone here except you who has said that.

PS. The word you are looking for is imply, not infer. Implications are made by a speaker, inferences are made by a listener.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

They also said on more than one occasion that the interference had no effect on the outcome of the election!!!

So you good thing you have a thick skull the way you're banging it against the wall

The law doesn’t work the way you think it does, that much is clear.

A person is not a felon without a conviction, no matter how much you wish it to be true - another part of the constitution you happily ignore when it suits you.
The election does not need to have been swung by Russian interference for it to have been illegal - the act of interference or support is the crime itself. Again, what you wish or think doesn’t change these facts.

You’re just wrong.

I’m going back to ignoring your nonsense. This is like arguing with someone who refuses to believe in gravity.

yoink

This is like arguing with someone who refuses to believe in gravity.

Gravity is just a myth propagated by The Deep State to keep us all down.>:(
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

gowlerk

***Dotard

Game over.

Snowflake

You are very good at the childish tactic of name calling.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Dotard

Game over.

Snowflake

You are very good at the childish tactic of name calling.

Actually I'm doing an impersonation of your level of discourse. I'm sorry Bill misunderstood your use of the word dotard. I think he thought you were calling me that, and really you were objecting to me calling your Hero that. I was calling you a snowflake because of how easily you take offense. I suppose the dotard is the biggest snowflake out there.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.