2 2
billvon

Russiagate

billvon

And this afternoon's development:

Giuliani announces that Trump could shoot and kill Comey and not be prosecuted for it.

This is not a joke.

I wonder what it would take for Trump supporters to give a shit about the US Constitution? (I mean, other than a democrat doing something he doesn't like.)

What would it take? Outside of the SC bubble what does it matter? Maybe if you and Kallend and other serious thinkers would quit feeding Marc and Ron and Windsor and others they would go away and better conversations would follow.

billvon

One of the questions that Mueller is now trying to answer - how far did Trump go in trying to hide his collusion with the Russians? Was he really a clueless, out-of-the-loop leader who bears no responsibility for the fabrications, or was he one of the architects of the cover-up? The clearest instance of this so far has been the long series of lies about his team's meeting with a Russian intelligence agent offering dirt on Clinton, and specifically Trump Jr's statement about how it was just about helping adopt Russian children.

What Trump and his lawyers have said so far:

Sekulow 7/12/17: "That was written, no that was written by Donald Trump Jr. and I'm sure with consultation with his lawyer. That wasn't written by the president. . . .The president didn't sign off on anything. He was coming back from the G20. The statement that was released Saturday was released by Donald Trump Jr., I'm sure in consultation with his lawyers. The President wasn't involved in that."

Sekulow, 7/16/17: "The President was not — did not — draft the response. The response came from Donald Trump Jr. and — I'm sure — in consultation with his lawyer. ... Let me say this — but I do want to be clear — that the President was not involved in the drafting of the statement and did not issue the statement. It came from Donald Trump Jr.
Sekulow]

Sekulow, 7/31/17: "Apart from being of no consequence, the characterizations [that he wrote the response] are misinformed, inaccurate, and not pertinent."

Sanders, 8/1/17: "He certainly didn't dictate, but he -- like I said, he weighed in, offered suggestion like any father would do."

You all know what's coming next.

Recently his lawyers sent a letter to Mueller. "You have received all of the notes, communications and testimony indicating that the President dictated a short but accurate response to the New York Times article on behalf of his son, Donald Trump, Jr."

So he did write it.

Does this administration ever tell the truth about _anything?_

LOL

The delusion level you anti trumper's are going to now is the funniest damn thing I have seen ever!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>Outside of the SC bubble what does it matter?

I think you've got that a bit backwards. In here, nothing really matters. If all that SC does is move some of the nonsense away from the topical forum then it has done its job.

So then it's all a pretense and we are merely tools to further an end of your design?

I find the stuff on here useful, even if the wider world doesn't care. I usually just lurk on SC for the latest summaries and news about the formerly unimaginable events of the Trumpworld "Presidential" Reality Show. Compiled by people who clearly follow events closely and have good memories & data sources, and clear reasoning, I find the info the most concise and useful around.

Unfortunately only rarely are there right wingers around who have reasoned arguments that actually encourage one to see things from another viewpoint or highlight issues that might otherwise get glossed over.

pchapman

I find the stuff on here useful, even if the wider world doesn't care. I usually just lurk on SC for the latest summaries and news about the formerly unimaginable events of the Trumpworld "Presidential" Reality Show. Compiled by people who clearly follow events closely and have good memories & data sources, and clear reasoning, I find the info the most concise and useful around.

Unfortunately only rarely are there right wingers around who have reasoned arguments that actually encourage one to see things from another viewpoint or highlight issues that might otherwise get glossed over.

Most of the right-wingers have been run out of here by the vitriol of the left. I'm one of the few long-termers that have stuck around. Don't post as much as I used to I just point out the hypocrisy and the blatant lies.

I come here for the synopsis of the likes of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and MSNBC. Just a couple posts and you have it all. The talking points of those left-wing media sites are parroted here very quickly!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I find the stuff on here useful, even if the wider world doesn't care. I usually just lurk on SC for the latest summaries and news about the formerly unimaginable events of the Trumpworld "Presidential" Reality Show. Compiled by people who clearly follow events closely and have good memories & data sources, and clear reasoning, I find the info the most concise and useful around.

Most of the right-wingers have been run out of here by the vitriol of the left. I'm one of the few long-termers that have stuck around. Don't post as much as I used to I just point out the hypocrisy and the blatant lies.

I come here for the synopsis of the likes of CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and MSNBC. Just a couple posts and you have it all. The talking points of those left-wing media sites are parroted here very quickly!

Meh. You won't even answer simple questions.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

billvon

>You won't even answer simple questions.

You've just now figured this out?

Lol

Simple questions huh? No, more like loaded leaning questions that are meant to entrap or for somebody to answer in a way they don't want to. You lay out premises that make it impossible to give an honest answer. I figured that out a long time ago. Seems like you should be catching up
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>You won't even answer simple questions.

Lol

Simple questions huh? No, more like loaded leaning questions that are meant to entrap or for somebody to answer in a way they don't want to. You lay out premises that make it impossible to give an honest answer. I figured that out a long time ago. Seems like you should be catching up

Not loaded at all. Each one gave 2 mutually contradictory answers, each of which has been stated at one time or another by Trump or his lawyers.

The fact that you refuse to answer shows that you KNOW in your heart that he is a fucking liar but you can't bring yourself to face the truth.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******>You won't even answer simple questions.

Lol

Not loaded at all. Each one gave 2 mutually contradictory answers, each of which has been stated at one time or another by Trump or his lawyers.

The fact that you refuse to answer shows that you KNOW in your heart that he is a fucking liar but you can't bring yourself to face the truth.

Lofl

Anything you think you know about me is a joke from the fucking beginning! Thanks for the laugh! It was good timing.

On the other hand, you don't really give a fuck about liars. Because you supported Obama. How many people were able to keep their doctor and saw their medical costs go down? Yeah but what you know in your heart is hypocritical from the start.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Trump: 3,000 lies and counting since inauguration

Rush: I love Trump

Rush: I really hate Hillary and Obama because they lie

Nothing like some honesty.

Well that is a unique twist:D

When in fact you and kallend have proven over and over you don’t care about lies[:/]
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Trump: 3,000 lies and counting since inauguration

Rush: I love Trump

Rush: I really hate Hillary and Obama because they lie

Nothing like some honesty.

Well that is a unique twist:D

When in fact you and kallend have proven over and over you don’t care about lies[:/]

Marc-trump-Spreader.jpg

Sorry. I rarely spend any time reading your posts and I sure as hell ain't going to open any of your links.
Abraham Lincoln

Mueller Accuses Paul Manafort of Attempted Witness Tampering
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/politics/paul-manafort-mueller-witness-tampering.html

Additional links for the whiney one:

Fox http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/04/mueller-says-manafort-tried-to-tamper-with-witnesses-hide-evidence.html

Breitbart http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/04/robert-mueller-manafort-is-tampering-with-witnesses/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

Mueller Accuses Paul Manafort of Attempted Witness Tampering
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/04/us/politics/paul-manafort-mueller-witness-tampering.html

Yet another credible report from The New York Times. Congratulations for parroting left narrative.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Mueller Accuses Paul Manafort of Attempted Witness Tampering

Yet another credible report from The New York Times. Congratulations for parroting left narrative.

I’m not sure if you legitimately believe the shit you post or if you’ve just been taking pleasure in trolling here all this time...Either way, I honestly feel sorry for you
I got nuthin

>Mueller Accuses Paul Manafort of Attempted Witness Tampering

Love this part:

===========
“We should talk,” Mr. Manafort wrote in a WhatsApp message on Feb. 26 to one of the people at the public relations firm. “I have made clear that they worked in Europe.”

When that witness avoided him or hung up, prosecutors said, Mr. Manafort worked through an unidentified intermediary.

“Basically P wants to give him a quick summary that he says to everybody (which is true) that our friends never lobbied in the U.S., and the purpose of the program was E.U.,” the intermediary wrote in a Feb. 28 WhatsApp message, according to court documents.
===========

Don't you hate it when you try to tamper with witnesses and they won't even talk to you? What's happened to America?

ryoder

From a Mueller fan page, throwing some subtle shade that Trump's people will call their discovery of Manafort's tampering a "tampering trap". That's right Marc, we now understand that any form of investigation is somehow an illegal act.

https://www.facebook.com/RobertMuellerIII/

Clarification: That is not a verified page. From their "about": "Fresh News, Memes, and more, all supporting the Trump-Russia investigation and Robert Mueller."
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

NOW BREAKING IN RUSHMC NEWS: FBI COERCES TWO INFORMANTS IN UKRAINIAN FIRM TIED TO MANAFORT AND PLANTS AGENT WITHIN FBI (YES WITHIN THEIR OWN AGENCY) IN EFFORT TO THWART TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-manafort/manafort-attempted-to-tamper-with-potential-witnesses-u-s-special-counsel-idUSKCN1J1043?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher