2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Why should I answer question the bullshit posted after your question shows that there's no reason to even try! It also shows that those that still have a misinformed Viewpoint of what happened to Clinton.

To me it would take a crime of some sort. Today there are none that we know of! And with the leaks that are coming out it seems to show the Mueller doesn't have anything. But the media is having fun and so are many on this site. The entertainment value isn't even calculable.

You have to realize something about this. This isn't about a crime. This is about the establishment and the left getting rid of an outsider. Nobody is supposed to come in and stain their house. If we allow this to happen to this President than all the presidents that are behind him will be vulnerable.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

If we allow this to happen to this President than all the presidents that are behind him will be vulnerable.

You are correct for once. Trump has not yet been shown to have acted illegally in any significant manner. It was a farce when the R house voted to impeach Clinton and if the Ds took the house it would be a farce for them to impeach Trump. Impeachment could only be right if it had broad bi-partisan support.

But you should understand that the dislike of Trump is not merely because he is an outsider. It is based more on the fact that he is a pathologically lying low life. Trump is not merely staining their house. He is shitting all over the floor and flinging it in people's faces.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

Why should I answer question the bullshit posted after your question shows that there's no reason to even try! It also shows that those that still have a misinformed Viewpoint of what happened to Clinton.

To me it would take a crime of some sort. Today there are none that we know of! And with the leaks that are coming out it seems to show the Mueller doesn't have anything. But the media is having fun and so are many on this site. The entertainment value isn't even calculable.

You have to realize something about this. This isn't about a crime. This is about the establishment and the left getting rid of an outsider. Nobody is supposed to come in and stain their house. If we allow this to happen to this President than all the presidents that are behind him will be vulnerable.

A sitting President impeding a federal investigation is a very serious thing but I await the results. He may have figured out soon enough that he can't get his way on everything before getting his dick stuck in the door jam. We all know he wanted the investigations to stop ("hoped") but all of that is a matter of whether he attempted to coerce anyone. As for his person involvement, we have yet to see, I await the results on that too.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

gowlerk

There has never been any hint that Lewinsky needed to do it to keep her job. She always has said that she wanted the relationship. In other words, she was seduced. But that does not change the fact that Clinton was a classic hound dog and made full use of the aura of power that surrounded him. And that was the inappropriate part. The illegal part was perjuring himself. Even Trump has not done that. Yet.

I don't think Bill Clinton is stupid. In fact there's good reason to believe that he's very intelligent. That's why, unlike with Trump, I'm surprised that he would do something that stupid. And it was.
The director of our Photo Journalism school lost his job for being stupid. A young woman accused him of doing things while they were together in a studio at night, alone. This was inexcusably stupid (and knowing both of them Becky was a good kid, Larry was a sleezeball that I saw hitting on one of my student workers while his wife was in the hospital having a mastectomy, I know which one I trust. I offered to step in for my student worker but she said thanks, don't bother with the clown. Her choice but I would have) but even if Becky was lying about everything she said there was absolutely no excuse for him to get her into a studio in a closed building alone at night then have her take her clothes off. He said he got her to take off her clothes as part of a calendar he was making, which begged the question of why a PHOTOJ person was making an Art Calendar, but that's another thing. As director he had full run of the regular studios where there are people within shouting distance. He also had at least a dozen female grad students who would have been happy to "help adjust the lights" but he deliberately arranged for her to show up with nobody else even being in the building. So whatever happened, he deserved losing his job for that level of stupidity. And this is a guy who shot the cover of National Geographic several times early in his career. Sorry, I still get worked up over that.

This sitting president has not impeded a federal investigation. And you can't show any place that he has. Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

The sad part is you've sucked in all the drivel that has been put out there. You really need to look into it deeper than you have
Abraham Lincoln

>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

If the firing of Comey was an attempt to derail the investigation into Russiagate (which he said it was) then it's absolutely obstruction of justice. It's just about the definition of it.

rushmc

You have to realize something about this. This isn't about a crime. This is about the establishment and the left getting rid of an outsider.

Once again Rush, what exactly does the Mueller investigation have to do with ‘the left’? The investigation was commissioned by Republicans, is being overseen by Republicans, and Mueller is a Republican.

How do you make work the narrative that it’s all a democrat plot?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***You have to realize something about this. This isn't about a crime. This is about the establishment and the left getting rid of an outsider.

Once again Rush, what exactly does the Mueller investigation have to do with ‘the left’? The investigation was commissioned by Republicans, is being overseen by Republicans, and Mueller is a Republican.

How do you make work the narrative that it’s all a democrat plot?

Thats a tough one for Marc. ...Calling Fox and Friends, Calling Hannity!

..Just in... they've all gone rogue. Like cancer cells they need to be terminated.

gowlerk

There has never been any hint that Lewinsky needed to do it to keep her job. She always has said that she wanted the relationship. In other words, she was seduced. But that does not change the fact that Clinton was a classic hound dog and made full use of the aura of power that surrounded him. And that was the inappropriate part. The illegal part was perjuring himself.

Bill has a long list of women he has had some form of hanky panky with, unwanted or not, going back to his Arkansas Governorship days.

>Bill has a long list of women he has had some form of hanky panky with, unwanted or not,
>going back to his Arkansas Governorship days.

Yep. We haven't seen any president more "hands-y" than Clinton - until now. (I think he's up to 15 sexual abuse/assault allegations.)

nolhtairt

***There has never been any hint that Lewinsky needed to do it to keep her job. She always has said that she wanted the relationship. In other words, she was seduced. But that does not change the fact that Clinton was a classic hound dog and made full use of the aura of power that surrounded him. And that was the inappropriate part. The illegal part was perjuring himself.

Bill has a long list of women he has had some form of hanky panky with, unwanted or not, going back to his Arkansas Governorship days.

Yes, there are allegations out there about events that should have resulted in jail time. And they have a fairly high level of credibility.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

This sitting president has not impeded a federal investigation. And you can't show any place that he has. Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

The sad part is you've sucked in all the drivel that has been put out there. You really need to look into it deeper than you have

Well, I do realize there's an investigation into this very thing and as I said above, I'll wait for the results, just like I did for HRC/email/Benghazi/etc.

But when Trumps own people can't keep from saying things like this: Giuliani Contradicts Trump on Comey Firing, Saying Russia Inquiry Was a Factor

And when Trump says this: Donald Trump admits 'this Russia thing' part of reasoning for firing Comey

Sure you can say what you want about how severe of a move it was to fire Comey but I would love to hear what you had to say if HRC were elected, there was an investigation into Uranium One led by Comey and all of a sudden HRC fires Comey.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

If the universe is infinite then there will be places where a Rushmc can make that statement on a forum and it will be true. That place is not, however, in our part of the universe.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

billvon

>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

If the firing of Comey was an attempt to derail the investigation into Russiagate (which he said it was) then it's absolutely obstruction of justice. It's just about the definition of it.

Nope!

You have no understanding of his Constitutional Powers. And you just proved it here!
Abraham Lincoln

When I get post like this I even come to a bigger understanding that many of you haven't got a fucking idea what you're talking about! You're getting your talking points and news from CNN and other places like that and you're not looking into the details or the issue. It's disgusting sad and funny all at the same time
Abraham Lincoln

Hey Bill, what do you think of the Court case for manafort today?

Looks to me like Mueller got his dick slapped big time!
Abraham Lincoln

I am about ready to predict that Manafort and Flynn are going to get exonerated. What do you think?
Abraham Lincoln

Hey Phil, what are your handlers telling you to say or spin concerning the court hearing in the Manafort case today?
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Hey Bill, what do you think of the Court case for manafort today?

So you’re saying the Republicans have managed to screw the pooch on the Russia investigation?

Why do you think it is they can’t get their act together?

jakee

***Hey Bill, what do you think of the Court case for manafort today?

So you’re saying the Republicans have managed to screw the pooch on the Russia investigation?

No! What I'm saying is the Democrats are about to get screwed in the farce that is this so-called Russia collusion investigation! The things that fucking farce from the get-go
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Hey Bill, what do you think of the Court case for manafort today?

No! What I'm saying is the Democrats are about to get screwed in the farce that is this so-called Russia collusion investigation! The things that fucking farce from the get-go

Why would the Democrats be screwed? It's not a Democrat investigation. It has nothing to do with the Democrats.

Republicans started the investigation, Republicans oversee the investigation, the investigator is a Republican. If there's a problem, the problem is inside your house, no?

rushmc

Hey Phil, what are your handlers telling you to say or spin concerning the court hearing in the Manafort case today?

No spin needed. prison for Manafort. Mueller already has the goods on trump. With lawyers as good as Giuliani in charge. You and your hero can both sleep safely at night.

Soon trump and all his buddies can be together again:

44B4DBA100000578-4910758-His_lawyer_asked_if_Schuylkill_in_Pennsylvania_pictured_could_be-a-79_1506356211051.jpg

rushmc

***>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

Nope!

You have no understanding of his Constitutional Powers. And you just proved it here!

Why don’t you educate us as to your understanding when you post something like this?