2 2
billvon

Russiagate

6 hours ago, yoink said:

The worst thing is that they know it worked last time and fuck all was done about it.

It's going to go into overdrive for this election.

What do you think would make a difference?

Seriously - what can be done about anyone running ads and organizing rallies?

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

I would know that it is, what?

Or, did you mean that I would then, know what it is?

You would know what it is. You would know you are discussing it and you would know it plays a role in current social media manipulation. You would learn something. You might even use some critical thinking skills in the future as you come across social media posts.

40 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

You would know what it is. You would know you are discussing it and you would know it plays a role in current social media manipulation. You would learn something. You might even use some critical thinking skills in the future as you come across social media posts.

That's god damn funny right there.

(edited)
1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Has anyone ever called you condescending?

I ask this because after you corrected me for a missing apostrophe, you seemed confused on which word to put where to get your point across.

Irony, I suppose, that your mistake happened in the same exact post that you were pointing out my mistake.  Somehow you have a superiority complex, even now.  How Trumpish of you. Well done.

Edited by turtlespeed

10 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Has anyone ever called you condescending?

I ask this because after you corrected me for a missing apostrophe, you seemed confused on which word to put where to get your point across.

Irony, I suppose, that your mistake happened in the same exact post that you were pointing out my mistake.  Somehow you have a superiority complex, even now.  How Trumpish of you. Well done.

Uhm, you may want to go back.

You asked: why -  it isn't mentioned in the thread.

I answered that if you did go look it up, you would know it is mentioned in the thread.

And if you decide to go through all that effort to purposely not learn something....it would have taken less time to just google the term.....then quite frankly you deserve the tone you get.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I thought the media watchdogs already did that.

They are putting more effort into that.  Which is why trolls are stepping up their attacks.  Now they don't post as directly; they post clickbait that other people (the "turf") reposts.  They also operate through US organizations like the NRA so they are harder to identify.

9 minutes ago, billvon said:

They are putting more effort into that.  Which is why trolls are stepping up their attacks.  Now they don't post as directly; they post clickbait that other people (the "turf") reposts.  They also operate through US organizations like the NRA so they are harder to identify.

Hi Bill,

So, basically, they are cowards afraid to stand behind what they stand for.

In TrumpWorld, why not?

Jerry Baumchen

Just now, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Bill,

So, basically, they are cowards afraid to stand behind what they stand for.

Well, they've always been that way.  No troll, ever, has said "Hi!  My name is Pavel and I'm getting paid to post this!"  They say "Hi!  My name is Mitch Liberty and I just felt I had to post to talk about how Hillary killed those poor people in Benghazi, because it honestly just makes me physically ill."

10 hours ago, billvon said:

Well, they've always been that way.  No troll, ever, has said "Hi!  My name is Pavel and I'm getting paid to post this!"  They say "Hi!  My name is Mitch Liberty and I just felt I had to post to talk about how Hillary killed those poor people in Benghazi, because it honestly just makes me physically ill."

You say that like it doesn't happen on both sides.

How do you suggest we identify these criminals?

11 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

You say that like it doesn't happen on both sides.

Well, we know that there was a huge effort in 2016 from one side and not the other.  Perhaps that will be remedied this time around.

How do you suggest we identify these criminals?

Why do you think they are criminals?

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Well, we know that there was a huge effort in 2016 from one side and not the other.  Perhaps that will be remedied this time around.

Why do you think they are criminals?

Because it's Trump. All that Hillary nonsense was fine. It's criminal when it's involving Trump.

You know this I'm sure.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:44 AM, rushmc said:

Sad but expected.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/16/networks-refuse-cover-senates-no-russia-collusion-report/

“The same networks that spent 2,202 minutes of collective airtime to push the Russia Collusion Media-Hoax are refusing to cover the Senate Intelligence Committee bipartisan report, which found no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.”

Seems to have been updated:

As it turns out, there really was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/08/19/yes-there-was-collusion/