2 2
billvon

Russiagate

I don't know about the polling claim and I really don't care... the absolute fact of the matter today is there is absolutely no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to affect the election.

Right...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

hell Obama even spent State Department money trying to get netanyahu beat in Israel for Christ sakes. Nobody here cared about that.

Either Rush forgot or he hopes we forgot the details of what he's talking about but this little nugget of bullshit lives on in those places on the internet where right wing circle jerks go without pesky libtards around to call them out.

Anyway, this is THOROUGHLY debunked and we've gone over it before here in much detail. Nice attempt at "Obama did it too", the last gasp of moral relativism.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Either Rush forgot or he hopes we forgot the details of what he's talking about but this little nugget of bullshit lives on in those places on the internet where right wing circle jerks go without pesky libtards around to call them out.

Neither. He is posting to piss you off. He's admitted this in the past.

billvon

Nope. You got it wrong this time. But then, that’s been happening a lot lately.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

So if neither is wrong, which one of the two options is right?

SkyDekker

The only thing that pisses you and yours off is the truth.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

The only thing that pisses you and yours off is the truth.

Are you even going to try to valid your claim that Obama sent money to influence the Israeli election?

billvon

>Nope. You got it wrong this time.

You have posted that you post to piss people off, and that that is a good outcome for you.

what pisses people off is the truth posted in front of them using the same styles they like to use.

So if you give somebody the power to piss you off a word of advice, put on your big-boy pants and get on with it.

so since I've shown you to be wrong again I suppose you're pissed off at I'm doing that on purpose right?
Abraham Lincoln

This is likely to make some Trump supporters VERY unhappy:

=======================
Michael Cohen to publicly testify over Donald Trump’s alleged ties to Russia

AP News
news.com.au
JANUARY 11, 201911:01AM

US President Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, will testify publicly before a House committee next month in a hearing that could be the opening of a promised Democratic scrutiny of the US leader.

Under the microscope, in particular, will be Mr Trump’s potential conflicts of interest and ties to Russia.

The House Oversight and Reform Committee announced on Thursday that Mr Cohen will testify before that panel on February 7, a little more than a month after the Democrats took the House majority.

The hearing marks the latest step in Mr Cohen’s transformation from a trusted legal adviser to the president to a public antagonist who has co-operated extensively against him.

It is likely to pull back the curtain on key episodes involving Mr Trump’s personal life and business dealings, including hush-money payments to women and a proposed Moscow real estate deal, that federal prosecutors have been dissecting for months.
========================

lippy

***One thing's for sure. I'm looking forward to the changes coming to this site!

They adding an auto spell-check for you?

Danger danger Will Robinson. Another spelling Nazi has been spotted
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

=======================

AP News
news.com.au

US President Donald Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen, will testify publicly before a House committee next month in a hearing that could be the opening of a promised Democratic scrutiny of the US leader.

Under the microscope, in particular, will be Mr Trump’s potential conflicts of interest and ties to Russia.

The House Oversight and Reform Committee announced on Thursday that Mr Cohen will testify before that panel on February 7, a little more than a month after the Democrats took the House majority.

The hearing marks the latest step in Mr Cohen’s transformation from a trusted legal adviser to the president to a public antagonist who has co-operated extensively against him.

It is likely to pull back the curtain on key episodes involving Mr Trump’s personal life and business dealings, including hush-money payments to women and a proposed Moscow real estate deal, that federal prosecutors have been dissecting for months.
========================

Doesn't bother me at all.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Trump could be successfully impeached, subsequently arrested, tried and jailed and die hard Trump fans would maintain his innocence. They will dream up some imaginary entity to blame.

Brought to you by the supporters of the party of personal responsibility. :D

First off, you are a part of no party in this country. Many of us are thankful for that by the way. Secondly thinking Trump is going to get impeached just delusional.
Abraham Lincoln

What's the point of his testimony? Seems like dog and pony show theatrics to me.

If I was Pelosi I would leave the investigative stuff to Mueller and focus on passing legislation that the people want.
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

tonyhays

What's the point of his testimony? Seems like dog and pony show theatrics to me.

If I was Pelosi I would leave the investigative stuff to Mueller and focus on passing legislation that the people want.

I agree

yoink

I agree

Its necessary because 33-35% of the remaining hardcore trump supporters. Need to withdraw their unconditional support for trump.Or at least a sizeable number of them. Impeachment rising from the Mueller report by itself can't be counted to turn republicans in congress. The constitution and rule of law. Certainly havn't changed republican senate minds yet.

Sure its a dog and pony show. Sure it will be theater. But the trump base is driving everything in the trump/republican party.Until they abandon him republican senators won't.

Thats the reason for the wall, the reason for the shutdown, all the theater, drama of tariffs, NK dismantlement, etc. Distract, sow some fear and have trump as the sole savior. Discredit Mueller and what do you have? Status quo and no senate support for impeachment.

What, do you think the Mueller report, authored by a republican. Is going to be rubber stamped by trump supporting republican senators? Ah no!

Furthermore, there is important work for the trump gang to do left. Republicans need trump.

Trump White House urging allies to prepare for possible RBG departure
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102

So what he colluded? So what he was going to make a couple hundred million for selling out Ukraine and US national interests.

Three, count-em, three, trump/republican SC appointments in only three years.Its 30-40 years of conservative control of the SC.

Guns, coal, global warming, etc. will all be protected. There will be gold plated statues of trump in front of every Christian evangelical church in America. Praise the lord.

So what he colluded? So what he was going to make a couple hundred million for selling out Ukraine and US national interests.

Three, count-em, three, trump/republican SC appointments in only three years.Its 30-40 years of conservative control of the SC.

Mike Pence will get that job done just as well if needed.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

***>Nope. You got it wrong this time.

You have posted that you post to piss people off, and that that is a good outcome for you.

what pisses people off is the truth posted in front of them using the same styles they like to use.

So if you give somebody the power to piss you off a word of advice, put on your big-boy pants and get on with it.

so since I've shown you to be wrong again I suppose you're pissed off at I'm doing that on purpose right?

And after all of that you still haven't attempted to validate your claim that Obama channeled money to sway the outcome of Isreal's election.

billvon

=======================

AP News
news.com.au

========================

This is going to entirely backfire if the Dems try to take control of the investigation. They need to let Mueller handle it and stay out or else they'll turn it into a political circus.

Edit o include responses to the other comments above. Democrats leading the charge will entrench not only die hard Trump supporters but a larger part of the Republican party. Dem's want Trump and care less about his campaign staff because they're not relevant to votes and power within the beltway. There's no way they can process impeachment proceedings before the next election and a political hit job on Trump will give him exactly the victimhood and hero status he wants going into the next election. This is the dumbest thing they could possibly do as it will undermine the legitimacy of the Mueller investigation.

>This is going to entirely backfire if the Dems try to take control of the investigation.

Agreed there. The only (valid) purpose for this IMO is to counter the "but there's NO PROOF Trump did anything wrong! NONE!" memes that have been floating around. It may serve to get more information to people who get all their news from OAN and Breitbart, and more information is generally a good thing.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-admin-sent-taxpayer-money-oust-netanyahu/

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

Abraham Lincoln