2 2
billvon

Russiagate

yoink

***I am just a watchman on the wall.

Oh stop it. You sound like a twelve year old. You're too old to be self-aggrandizing yourself like that.

You're not a 'watchman on the wall'. You're a fella who is so incapable with dealing with a changing society that you choose to hide in the hills from it while pretending that you're a seed of a new future. You're not.

You're not seeing some magical apocalypse coming. You're not privy to secret coded information. You're not some guard of humanity. You're an old guy who keeps being taken in by internet trolls who know exactly how to tap into your paranoia and need to feel special.
You keep banging on about ego - maybe you should apply that to yourself. What kind of person other than an egomaniac refers to themselves as a 'watchman on the wall'... :S

Do you feel better now? I hope so.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I’ll feel better when you stop telling everyone that you have secret access to coded messages and are a watchman on the wall.

If someone had come to you for counseling and said the same thing your notes would probably indicate delusion...

yoink

I’ll feel better when you stop telling everyone that you have secret access to coded messages and are a watchman on the wall.

If someone had come to you for counseling and said that your notes would probably indicate delusion...

I was thinking of a trial lawyer using those notes with his SC posts in a well crafted cross examination.

RonD1120

Are you copying your Qanon posts from 8chan?

Much has changed on the drops since Oct 2017.

[Q] drops are different from Qanon messages
[Q] drops to several different audiences
[Q] drops have different meanings to different audiences
[Q] disclosed [disinformation] necessary

[Q] does not = [Qanon]
[Q] is specific [Qanon] is general, anyone, IFF squawk
Dec[L]as is on the horizon (I hope around the first of the year.)

You should totally send this to your special ops friends. They will be astounded by your insight!

[Q] drops have different meanings to different audiences

You'd think a counselor would understand the Barnum effect.
Hell, the makers of fortune cookies understand it well enough.

'You see things other miss!" :o:o:o YES! I'M DECODING THE TRUTH!!!

DanG

I'm a retired Army Special Operations officer. Somehow I doubt Ron will start putting any stock in what I say unless I start saying things he wants to hear.

He doesn't put stock in what Jesus says, what Qdrops you so damn special?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

SkyDekker

******I'm a retired Army Special Operations officer. Somehow I doubt Ron will start putting any stock in what I say unless I start saying things he wants to hear.

He doesn't put stock in what Jesus says, what MAKES you so damn special?

I think you a word.

FIXT

https://dieunbestechlichen.com/2018/07/steckt-hinter-insider-q-john-f-kennedy-jr-grosse-enthuellungen-fuer-juli-2018-angekuendigt/

*The Incorruptables* are busy here, too :S As per this update, Kennedy jr. is still alive, gravesites of John F. and Robert Kennedy are showing "Q" - and the video in this "artwork" is worth seeing.

What I enjoyed the most is the special way, these Untouchables are writing their mysteriously news (soon to be released!) So many sentences in [square brackets] .... :ph34r::ph34r: (Ron?)

Here is a small excerpt from the pamphlet in German:

"Trump und JFK Jr. sind/waren miteinander befreundet und haben dieselben politischen Ziele. Der Absturz des Flugzeugs, das JFK Jr. selbst geflogen haben will, ermöglicht zwei weitere Varianten: Der Absturz fand zwar statt, weil man ihn ermorden wollte, er überlebte aber und sein Tod wurde vorgetäuscht (Hillary Clinton kam somit zum Zuge als Senatorin). Oder aber der ganze Absturz war von vornherein inszeniert, um seinen Tod vorzutäuschen, da er nur so im Hintergrund ungestört an einem wichtigen Plan arbeiten konnte, den sein Vater einst nicht mehr im Stande war umzusetzen, nämlich die Entmachtung der dunklen Herrscherkaste hier auf unserem Planet
en! Sein Vater JFK hatte ja seinerzeit tatsächlich vorgehabt, u.a. die US-amerikanische Zentralbank und die CIA zu zerschlagen. Letztere ist ein Produkt des Vatikans und des Jesuitenordens.d"

... and this is a quick translation, just to entertain you guys:

"Trump and JFK Jr. are / were friends and have the same political goals. The crash of the plane, which JFK Jr. wants to have flown, allows two other variants: The crash took place because he wanted to murder him, but he survived and his death was faked (Hillary Clinton thus came to the show as a senator). Or the whole crash was staged from the outset to simulate his death, as he could work in the background undisturbed on an important plan that his father was once no longer able to implement, namely the disempowerment of the dark ruling caste here on our planet ! His father, JFK, had actually planned at the time, among other things. to smash the US Federal Reserve and the CIA. The latter is a product of the Vatican and the Jesuit Order. "

Couldn't help myself but had to post the above - as the entire world seems to be in real danger and it needs brave watchers on the wall to save all of us - or at least them brave hilltribes :D:D

dudeist skydiver # 3105

yoink

***Silly. The missing word was a (Q) drop. You're so uninformed.

It was the 10th word.

Code for the 10th Hillary investigation being the one to Lock Her Up. FACT.

And it was ONE word meaning that it'll be over Uranium One.

Unless your name starts with a vowel which means Obama is a Muslim from Kenya.

>Code for the 10th Hillary investigation being the one to Lock Her Up. FACT.

That's a false flag.

What's really going on is [[Q]]->Podesta/CONTAGION(code word file)##PIZZAGATE##<--?TrueFlag?/DeepSTATE=Vince Foster*KimJongUn

Look for the REAL end on the day after that. (And the beginning)

DanG

I'm a retired Army Special Operations officer. Somehow I doubt Ron will start putting any stock in what I say unless I start saying things he wants to hear.

I did not know that. Thanks for sharing.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Wait a minute.

What happened to Nov 8th?

They keep pushing the 'SHTF' date back. If they keep pushing the date back, the 'S' will dry out and get stale. Then it won't spatter or splash or make any sort of mess when it 'HTF', now will it?

And when nothing happens in December, will the date just get pushed back again? And again? Like it has for..

Basically ever?

You've been predicting it since I've been reading your posts. It hasn't happened.
Ever hear of the "Man Who Cried SHTF"?
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Wait a minute.

They keep pushing the 'SHTF' date back. If they keep pushing the date back, the 'S' will dry out and get stale. Then it won't spatter or splash or make any sort of mess when it 'HTF', now will it?

And when nothing happens in December, will the date just get pushed back again? And again? Like it has for..

Basically ever?

You've been predicting it since I've been reading your posts. It hasn't happened.

He should STFU.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

wolfriverjoe

Wait a minute.

From what I have read, it happened and no one, I included, realized it. I don't recall saying it would be SHTF. I believe I inferred that the political infighting against the deep state would begin at a more intense level. It did but not where the average citizen has seen it.

SHTF to me means that actual war will break out in our populated centers, think Bosnia and Herzegovina or the TV series Jericho. I am prepared for it but hope it does not manifest for some time.

If you cannot see the mass insanity brewing around this nation you are not looking.

kallend

Wait a minute.

Basically ever?

He should STFU.

If something major does not take place within the Trump administration by the end of January I will.

RonD1120

If something major does not take place within the Trump administration by the end of January I will.

Lol, no you won't. You'll just claim that something major did happen, but it happened in secret and that's why no-one knows about it.

Exactly like you just did a couple of minutes ago:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

DanG

This is an honest request. Given your background, training, experience, and current position would you be open to conducting your own investigation of Q and Q+?

The only analysis I am finding is pro decoding. I would sincerely appreciate another opinion by which to compare.

Thank you for your reply.