2 2
billvon

Russiagate

I watched the beginning and the end. It basically says everyone can get along once they understand that Clinton et al is a criminal who tried to destroy the country but was stopped by the savior (Trump).

Meanwhile, Trump surrounds himself with real criminals and will probably turn out to be a proven money launderer. But, at least he doesn't push for liberal causes.

The resistance is strong and elections are coming. We'll have to wait and see who decides to vote this time. But in the real world, yes, for the most part people need to get along with each other. And they mostly do.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

>Gravity is just a myth propagated by The Deep State to keep us all down.

There's only one problem with gravity - it ended in 1998! Anyway, there's no such thing as gravity. OK, maybe there is, but the Earth has nothing to do with it. It comes from somewhere else, maybe Mars; there's no consensus!* But the lying liberal elite don't want you to know that. All those alarmists just want you to be scared of falling off tall things so they can make $$ on railings and parachutes. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

(* - want proof of this? Ask any gravity alarmist what Earth's gravitational acceleration is. They'll say something like 9.8 meters per second squared. But Wikipedia says 9.807 m/s^2. And the University of Oxford claims it's 32 feet per second squared, which is THREE TIMES MORE! They can't even agree!)

she is a felon. Not just a convicted one yet. Had the bullshit she did Gone to court she'd be in Stripes right now

but that was not going to happen because she was being protected by the doj and the FBI.

The FBI, who never ever has had a Democrat as a director but has always been lead by a Republican is actively protecting a Democrat and illegally investigating and prosecuting a Republican.

Somehow this all makes sense to you.

well that was a nice bail on your part. You're doing nothing of the kind. You're using childish name-calling tactics to try and raise somebody Zaire. Sorry, didn't work on me. Now go stick your nose in the corner for 10 minutes
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

well that was a nice bail on your part. You're doing nothing of the kind. You're using childish name-calling tactics to try and raise somebody Zaire. Sorry, didn't work on me. Now go stick your nose in the corner for 10 minutes

I'll see your Zaire and I'll raise you a Zimbabwe.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

billvon

Both of you - enough already.

Marc, you are getting worse lately across the boards. Tone it down, perhaps take a voluntary vacation - or there will be an involuntary one in your future.

excuse me Bill, I only posted the word he used and called it childish. I have not been calling people names. I rarely do that here.

Even the one I replied to admitted the same. At this point I think you owe me an apology
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

******nice deflection. actually that deflection looked like it was written by someone who i described in the previous post.....

try again. answer the question. Why does Trump/Sessions NOT begin the investigation to convict Hillary Clinton of the 130+ felonies you describe? She is 'guilty' as you say.

simple question. see if you can stay on track... try now... think...

Marc seems to have some sort of learning and communication disability. Except in crowds, or internet forums, people like him are sort of harmless. Take away his bull horn and he's back to being a frustrated nobody. He'll never be dissuaded from a single wrong opinion because he is finally on a winning team and that justifies everything.

Like Marc, I'd bet that most of the droids at Trump rallies couldn't organize a three person marble game if two of us showed up and also brought the marbles. I believe the best defense against people like Marc is to disperse them: when alone they are mostly silent. Here he has an audience. He can tell Professors they are poor thinkers and then run away with a flag like it's touch football.

Surely all can now agree that it is obvious Marc will never give an inch much less a straight answer. So why bother?

That’s where you're wrong, people like Rush are the people that got Trump elected. They feel embodied by him because Trump is one of them. I can almost guarantee Rush would rather have Trump admit to openly working with Putin to get elected because that means Hilary and democrats lost. Democrat is a four letter word to thes people. Even calling them these people is part of the problem. They have felt left behind for too long. They finally come out of there holes and latched on to trump. The America they knew when they were younder is gone. Trump promised to bring it back. They are loud, they are ignorant, and worst is they vote while uninformed. The public education system failed them, the news failed them, and they likely work in fields that are echochambers. This does apply to all trump supporters, but it does apply the the most hardcore trump supporters.

you people don't understand Trump. You don't understand why he got elected. You are so far from being anywhere near correct regarding me that it's not even explainable!

if you really understood what was going on in politics today you'd be supporting Trump too. It isn't the Republicans or the Democrats that are fighting each other here, it is the establishment politicians and somebody from outside. Somebody from the outside cannot come in and be successful or their days are numbered and they know it.
Abraham Lincoln

by the way, at the end of your post you say something about me taking offense. That is so far from being anywhere near reality you can't even understand it. I do not give you the power to offend me. You aren't anyone near close enough to me to even have the power to do that and you never will. Neither will anybody else on this site. I am passionate in my beliefs but I don't get offended. Cuz I will not give you or anyone else that power.
Abraham Lincoln

somebody Zaire

Took me awhile to decode that. It means "sombody's ire". Gotta love speech to text! Do you understand the concept of checking and editing before sending?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

you people don't understand Trump. You don't understand why he got elected. You are so far from being anywhere near correct regarding me that it's not even explainable!

if you really understood what was going on in politics today you'd be supporting Trump too.

Just gonna leave this here for the next time Rush bitches and moans about someone acting like they're smarter than him:S

Rush, this isn't actually a reply to you. I know you're completely oblivious to the arrogance and hypocrisy you just displayed.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc wrote:

if you really understood what was going on in politics today you'd be supporting Trump too.

I think I get it. Trump represented himself as someone who could return the rust belt to it's past as an industrial powerhouse with employers who had high paying jobs for people of modest education. People decided to believe that he could do that even though it was just wishful thinking.

As far as understanding you goes, no, I do not get it. But you do remind me a little of Archie Bunker. So that's how I think of you. Even though I know this can't be true because Archie was too New York for you.

gowlerk

somebody Zaire

Took me awhile to decode that. It means "sombody's ire". Gotta love speech to text! Do you understand the concept of checking and editing before sending?

Nothing to decipher I just didn't proofread
Abraham Lincoln

if you really understood what was going on in politics today you'd be supporting Trump too. It isn't the Republicans or the Democrats that are fighting each other here, it is the establishment politicians and somebody from outside. Somebody from the outside cannot come in and be successful or their days are numbered and they know it.

Ah yes, the magical Deep State and Qanon. That's plausible for sure.

rushmc

*********nice deflection. actually that deflection looked like it was written by someone who i described in the previous post.....

try again. answer the question. Why does Trump/Sessions NOT begin the investigation to convict Hillary Clinton of the 130+ felonies you describe? She is 'guilty' as you say.

simple question. see if you can stay on track... try now... think...

Marc seems to have some sort of learning and communication disability. Except in crowds, or internet forums, people like him are sort of harmless. Take away his bull horn and he's back to being a frustrated nobody. He'll never be dissuaded from a single wrong opinion because he is finally on a winning team and that justifies everything.

Like Marc, I'd bet that most of the droids at Trump rallies couldn't organize a three person marble game if two of us showed up and also brought the marbles. I believe the best defense against people like Marc is to disperse them: when alone they are mostly silent. Here he has an audience. He can tell Professors they are poor thinkers and then run away with a flag like it's touch football.

Surely all can now agree that it is obvious Marc will never give an inch much less a straight answer. So why bother?

That’s where you're wrong, people like Rush are the people that got Trump elected. They feel embodied by him because Trump is one of them. I can almost guarantee Rush would rather have Trump admit to openly working with Putin to get elected because that means Hilary and democrats lost. Democrat is a four letter word to thes people. Even calling them these people is part of the problem. They have felt left behind for too long. They finally come out of there holes and latched on to trump. The America they knew when they were younder is gone. Trump promised to bring it back. They are loud, they are ignorant, and worst is they vote while uninformed. The public education system failed them, the news failed them, and they likely work in fields that are echochambers. This does apply to all trump supporters, but it does apply the the most hardcore trump supporters.

Trump got elected because he's a TV reality star and enough stupid people were taken in by his showmanship, lies and invective, or figured they could make money off his activities, that he ended up with 26% of eligible voters voting for him.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Rush, do better!

He admited to a meeting between Representative of his campaign and a Russian with ties to the kremlin with the intent of getting dirt on Clinton. Those were his words. He said that. That’s not my interpretation. He also said clinton colluded with Russia and it needed to be investigated. You have said the same thing. That means you want it investigated because you believe it is illegal.

No one else besides trump and his campaign matter in this thread. It doesn’t matter what any democrat did. We are talking about the trump campaign and Russia. You may be able to distrract the others but that doesn’t work on me.

Let’s try this again. Please answer without mentioning a Democrat.

How do you feel about trump admitting that the meeting in trump tower was to get dirt On clinton from a Russian? How do you feel about that? I’m asking for your opinion on the matter.

rushmc

Dude, I fully understand why Trump got elected. I also understand what is going on in politics today. If you forgot or just chose to ignore it, I have a masters degree in public policy analysis, also a mechanical engineer, and a military intelligence vet. I'm also a moderate republican. I just have ethics and morals. I support the Idea of trump, lets just find an outsider that doesn't lie/contradict himself in the same breath. That isn't corrupt, sexist, racist, narcissistic, demagogue, ect.

Lets get an outsider that understands they don't know everything so they put subject matter experts in cabinet positions instead of people that helped them get elected.

Unfortunately we have the biggest group of dumb Americans that think intellectualism is bad. So they elect someone they can relate to and they praise and follow him like he is a cult leader.

You consider yourself a patriot? The Unites States is essentially down to two branches of government. The house is protecting Trump instead of keeping him in check. If trumps second supreme court pick is approved we may be down to one branch of government and the mere possibility of that happening should terrify a patriot. Hell the fact the house is protecting the president should be enough to terrify a patriot.

I have two pretty long comments, it would be nice if you could address both of them in individual posts in a professional way.

Unfortunately we have the biggest group of dumb Americans that think intellectualism is bad.

I stopped reading your post at this point. I hope you enjoy your alternate world.
Abraham Lincoln

At this point I consider your points and posts at the same level of kallends.

Which means for the most part I will no longer read them.
Abraham Lincoln

This thread has got ridiculous now. The signal to noise ratio is about -12dB.

It’s an interesting topic and I want to follow it, what I’m tired of is preschoolers exchanging insults. I don’t want censorship, but some meaningful debate would be good.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.