2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Obama was taking modest efforts to quelch Russian interference, but I love hearing that argument that Obama should have done more to stop it.

Imagine if, in the run-up to the 2016 election when Trump was campaigning and screaming about a rigged election, Obama had of come out and said that Russia was meddling. The thick skulls of you and your far-right counterparts would have exploded!
I got nuthin

‘They’ve been doing it for years’ and ‘it’s not a big deal’.

Guess the constitution isn’t as important to rush as he makes out in every gun thread. We should probably alter the 12th amendment to say something like ‘American citizens get 1 vote in each election, foreign powers and criminals can vote as many times as they wish’.

if anybody's a traitor here it is those who believe that Russia did influence the election and got Trump elected. Why? Because they are the ones that are being used by the Russians to sow discourse and chaos. And that's what they're trying to do.

Those who complain about Russian meddling are traitors because the other side refuses to believe it?

That makes sense.

>‘They’ve been doing it for years’ and ‘it’s not a big deal’.

All part of the pattern:

1) He didn't do it
2) OK he did it but it's not a big deal
3) Obama did it first.

>Guess the constitution isn’t as important to rush as he makes out in every gun thread.

Of course it isn't. It's just a flag they wave when it's on their side - and a symbol they burn whenever it hinders them.

rushmc

You are projecting

And imagine if Trump would been caught saying this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=keXx0zxTarE

You're right, I was predicting what would have happened in a hypothetical situation. I shouldn't have assumed that Trump would take reports of Russian interference as a personal attack, and subsequently his blind followers would shoot the messenger...I mean, it is kind of playing out like that now when the messenger is Trump's own intelligence community, but it surely would have been better had earlier, less substantiated reports come from Obama's administration in the hyper-politicized run-up to the election.:S
I got nuthin

Ty Cobb, white house lawyer, Aug 18 2017: "I'd like to see the president out from under this by Thanksgiving, but certainly by year end." He will be "embarrassed" if it goes to the end of the year.

Nov 15th 2017: “He remains optimistic that it will wrap up by the end of the year, if not shortly thereafter.”

Dec 23 2017: It should be over by “January or so.”

Jan 26 2018: Investigation should be "wrapped up in four to six weeks."

Aug 8, 2018, Rudy Giuliani: "this should be over by September 1."

But this time he REALLY means it.

rushmc

******Comey's testimony to Trey Gowdy

Didn't indicate any criminal behavior whatsoever, and contradicts your "alternative facts".

sorry sir. But in his testimony he stated that Hillary sent and received marked classified documents.

That's a hundred and Thirty-One felonies

Which has already been investigated and dropped. Already stated, responded to by you with the same rhetoric, repeated again, responded again, like a broken record.

Like I said earlier... your refusal to acknowledge the fact that this has been dealt with shows a level of disconnect from reality. And serves no purpose. No one is investigating Hillary, not ever, not for any crime, never. will not happen, not ever going to happen, no matter how many times you bring it up.

Your REPUBLICAN led DOJ could reopen the case if they wanted to. If you are so concerned about it, why are you harping on SC on DZ.com instead of calling Sessions office and demanding justice?

The trump issues are being dealt with as we speak. try to live in the present like the rest of us.....

Why didn't Obama stop it?

You can't in one breath defend Trump and in the next blame Obama. Trump is going on two years now and he's spent much of it working against the investigation and claiming that Putin and his government is not to blame.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

to your last question. That is a report that is over a year old and has been drug back up to make people like you go into conniptions. Congratulations! The Russians are using you as they intended

What batshit are you spouting now? I’m talking about President Trumps statements over the last week. He admitted to collusion. He said collusion was a crime. Happen in different statements but he stated both.

>Which has already been investigated and dropped.

Twice.

FBI: "We did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information . . .Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July."

SkyDekker

if anybody's a traitor here it is those who believe that Russia did influence the election and got Trump elected. Why? Because they are the ones that are being used by the Russians to sow discourse and chaos. And that's what they're trying to do.

Those who complain about Russian meddling are traitors because the other side refuses to believe it?

That makes sense.

another nice try. The point is the accusation of Russian meddling is meant to infer that the only reason Donald J Trump is President is because of said collusion and meddling. Not the case never has been and it's not going to change to show that it was.

Try again
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

***to your last question. That is a report that is over a year old and has been drug back up to make people like you go into conniptions. Congratulations! The Russians are using you as they intended

What batshit are you spouting now? I’m talking about President Trumps statements over the last week. He admitted to collusion. He said collusion was a crime. Happen in different statements but he stated both.

he admitted to a meeting. You extend that out to be collusion. That's your choice and it's wrong.

you also would like to say that the content of that meeting is different than it was. By the way, do you think Adam shift should be investigated? I mean we have him on tape asking the questions that prove he would collude, if that was a crime, with the Russians to get dirt on Trump. What say you?
Abraham Lincoln

okay, so you prove that with Trump there's nothing to defend. There's no there there. Which is been said by most of those at the FBI and the doj
Abraham Lincoln

So you're okay that a felon should be protected so she could become president. Got it.
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>‘They’ve been doing it for years’ and ‘it’s not a big deal’.

All part of the pattern:

1) He didn't do it
2) OK he did it but it's not a big deal
3) Obama did it first.

>Guess the constitution isn’t as important to rush as he makes out in every gun thread.

Of course it isn't. It's just a flag they wave when it's on their side - and a symbol they burn whenever it hinders them.

Bill's twisting we've rears its ugly head again!:D
Abraham Lincoln

jcd11235

***And those of us with thick skulls are the ones that survive the stupidity.

As the expression goes, if you're going to be stupid, you better be tough.

And if you're going to be a rabid anti Trumper the line from Forrest Gump comes to mind. Stupid is as stupid does.
Abraham Lincoln

The point is the accusation of Russian meddling is meant to infer that the only reason Donald J Trump is President is because of said collusion and meddling. Not the case never has been and it's not going to change to show that it was.

Absolutely correct. I have it on good authority that the Dotard becoming POTUS is a direct punishment from God. She's really pissed about bathroom laws.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

That makes sense.

another nice try. The point is the accusation of Russian meddling is meant to infer that the only reason Donald J Trump is President is because of said collusion and meddling. Not the case never has been and it's not going to change to show that it was.

Try again

#bangs head against wall

YOU are the only person saying that. :S:S:S

You're making up what we're saying and then telling us why we're wrong. It's absolute lunacy.

The reports from the US intelligence services only state that there WAS interference, not its causal effects.

rushmc

So you're okay that a felon should be protected so she could become president. Got it.

That's quite a statement.

I must have missed where Hillary was convicted of some crime. Please provide a link.

Or are you making shit up again?

yoink

‘They’ve been doing it for years’ and ‘it’s not a big deal’.

Guess the constitution isn’t as important to rush as he makes out in every gun thread. We should probably alter the 12th amendment to say something like ‘American citizens get 1 vote in each election, foreign powers and criminals can vote as many times as they wish’.

Just let some 90 year old black lady try and vote with out a photo ID and Rush’s head would explode.

rushmc

******to your last question. That is a report that is over a year old and has been drug back up to make people like you go into conniptions. Congratulations! The Russians are using you as they intended

he admitted to a meeting. You extend that out to be collusion. That's your choice and it's wrong.

you also would like to say that the content of that meeting is different than it was. By the way, do you think Adam shift should be investigated? I mean we have him on tape asking the questions that prove he would collude, if that was a crime, with the Russians to get dirt on Trump. What say you?

He admited to a meeting between Representative of his campaign and a Russian with ties to the kremlin with the intent of getting dirt on Clinton. Those were his words. He said that. That’s not my interpretation. He also said clinton colluded with Russia and it needed to be investigated. You have said the same thing. That means you want it investigated because you believe it is illegal.

No one else besides trump and his campaign matter in this thread. It doesn’t matter what any democrat did. We are talking about the trump campaign and Russia. You may be able to distrract the others but that doesn’t work on me.

Let’s try this again. Please answer without mentioning a Democrat.

How do you feel about trump admitting that the meeting in trump tower was to get dirt On clinton from a Russian? How do you feel about that? I’m asking for your opinion on the matter.

>So you're okay that a felon should be protected so she could become president.

FBI: "We did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information . . .Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July."