2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Misremembering - a great example being Trump misremembering the purpose of the Trump Tower meeting in the response he dictated about it . . .

Let's review the "misremembering" on this topic by Trump and company:

June 9, 2016: Donald Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort go to a meeting with Russian agent Natalia Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower.

July 8, 2017: Trump Jr claims that “We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children . . . it was not a campaign issue.” Nothing about getting dirt on Clinton.

July 9, 2017: Trump Jr claims “no details or supporting information was provided or even offered.”

July 11, 2017: Trump Jr emails are published. They indicate Trump Jr was offered dirt on Clinton and was told the meeting would be about “official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary.” Trump Jr replies “if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer." (i.e. near the election.)

July 11, 2017 after the emails come out: "The information they suggested they had about Hillary Clinton I thought was Political Opposition Research" thus contradicting his claim about it being about adoption, and not related to the campaign.

July 16, 2017: Sekulow says publicly that Trump did not help his son write the July 8th statement.

July 31, 2017: WaPo claims that Trump “personally dictated” his son's statement.

Aug. 1, 2017: Sanders denies it - “He certainly didn’t dictate” but he might have helped, thus contradicting Sekulow.

June 2, 2018: Trump lawyers write in an email that Trump “dictated a short but accurate response to the New York Times article" thus contradicting Sanders and Sekulow.

June 3, 2018: Giuliani says Sekulow was “uninformed” when he made the statement, thus contradicting Sekulow.

June 15, 2018: Trump says such lies are “irrelevant” because they were not made to a “high tribunal of judges" thus seeming to contradict Spicer's statement that his tweets are "considered official statements by the President of the United States.”

Aug. 5, 2018: Trump says the meeting was “to get information on an opponent” and “I did not know about it” thus contradicting earlier statements by his son.

kallend

***Comey's testimony to Trey Gowdy

Didn't indicate any criminal behavior whatsoever, and contradicts your "alternative facts".

sorry sir. But in his testimony he stated that Hillary sent and received marked classified documents.

That's a hundred and Thirty-One felonies
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

>Didn't indicate any criminal behavior whatsoever, and contradicts your "alternative facts".

It seems like only yesterday that Comey was being hailed a hero of the right wing for his late (and ultimately fruitless) second investigation into Clinton's emails.

Trump: "I have to give the FBI credit. It took guts for Director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the kind of opposition he had where they're trying to protect her from criminal prosecution . . . . I tell you what, what he did, he brought back his reputation. He brought it back. He's got to hang tough. A lot of people want him to do the wrong thing. What he did was the right thing.”"

Conway: "Astonished by the all-out assault on Comey by Team Clinton. Suggesting he is a partisan interfering with the election is dangerous and unfair."

Now he's an evil villain because he did his job as head of the FBI. They are looking for any way to smear him, no matter how implausible.

Trump: "Firing FBI Director James Comey is a major step to drain the swamp in American politics!"

A great example of relative morality by Trump supporters. Their only standard is "does he support Trump?"

rushmc

******Comey's testimony to Trey Gowdy

Didn't indicate any criminal behavior whatsoever, and contradicts your "alternative facts".

sorry sir. But in his testimony he stated that Hillary sent and received marked classified documents.

He did say some of them were marked. It was not all 131 documents. If you felt like looking it up you would see.

I've never seen anyone get charged for sending classified information on the wrong network and I've pulled many hard drives out of computers. (This is what you do when you get classified stuff on a lower classification computer)I've seen people get written up on occasion. That being said I've never seen a Military Officer or anyone higher get in legal trouble for it. All of the people you find that have been charged regarding leaking classifies information in due to malice.

However Don't let Rush spin and distract. back on topic

Rush, how do you feel about trump admitting to his campaign colluding with the Russians? Also, how do you feel about trump saying that collusion is illegal?

Anonymous vows to take down, expose QAnon
http://thehill.com/policy/technology/400526-anonymous-vows-to-take-down-expose-qanon
"“We will not sit idly by while you take advantage of the misinformed and poorly educated,” the group said in the video, which was posted with the hashtags #OpQ and #OpQAnon."

#QAnon, the scarily popular pro-Trump conspiracy theory, explained
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/8/1/17253444/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory-reddit
"The Russia investigation is a sham. It’s actually a cover story for special counsel Robert Mueller and Donald Trump working together to expose thousands of pedophiles hidden in plain sight — including Hillary Clinton (and Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama), who will soon be under arrest. (Or perhaps already have been and are on their way to Guantanamo Bay.)

The GOP lost the Alabama special election for Jeff Sessions’s Senate seat on purpose — a plan devised years ago to reveal the use of fraudulent voting machines and, ultimately, take down none other than George Soros. Or the Rothschilds. Or the Illuminati.

And there’s no White House chaos at all; in fact, despite legal scandals and special counsel investigations and bile-laden tweets, everything, absolutely everything, is going just as Donald Trump intended it. "

The hacking collective Anonymous is going to help your Marc.

Marc and Friend at trump rally..jpg

billvon

>Well you haven't been here long. You can't find a single post I have ever made
>that is in all caps.

RushMC all caps posts:

Jan 11, 2013
Aug 13, 2015
Sep 29, 2015
Apr 14, 2016
Jan 20, 2018
Jun 21, 2018

LOL

I wish I could put into words the image in my mind of you sitting at a computer trying to find my all caps posts. I will laugh at that image forever!
Abraham Lincoln

to your last question. That is a report that is over a year old and has been drug back up to make people like you go into conniptions. Congratulations! The Russians are using you as they intended
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>Well you haven't been here long. You can't find a single post I have ever made
>that is in all caps.

RushMC all caps posts:

Jan 11, 2013
Aug 13, 2015
Sep 29, 2015
Apr 14, 2016
Jan 20, 2018
Jun 21, 2018

LOL

I wish I could put into words the image in my mind of you sitting at a computer trying to find my all caps posts. I will laugh at that image forever!

Sort of like the image I laugh at in my mind: you, totally free to do whatever you want, sitting alone in your boat on Lake Ahmayoyo, Schlitz in hand and waiting on the Blue Gill to bite. Ahh, buddy, it don't get no better than this!

rushmc

Marked classified documents? Wasn't that 3?

And again, doesn't the crime of receiving classified documents seem a bit like a trap to you?

BTW, exactly when did Comey stop saying stuff you trust and start being a lying stooge?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Only one other president has ever acted this desperate

By William D. Ruckelshaus
August 6 at 5:41 PM

William D. Ruckelshaus served as acting director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation and as deputy attorney general in 1973. He was also administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency from 1970 to 1973 and 1983 to 1985.

President Trump is acting with a desperation I’ve seen only once before in Washington: 45 years ago when President Richard M. Nixon ordered the firing of special Watergate prosecutor Archibald Cox. Nixon was fixated on ending the Watergate investigation, just as Trump wants to shut down the Mueller investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

A lesson for the president from history: It turned out badly for Nixon. Not only could he not derail the investigation, but also, 10 months later, he was forced to resign the presidency.

In fact, in some ways, Trump is conducting himself more frantically than Nixon, all the while protesting his innocence. Nixon fought to the end because he knew that what was on the tape recordings that the prosecutor wanted would incriminate him. We don’t know what Trump is hiding, if anything. But if he is innocent of any wrongdoing, why not let Robert S. Mueller III do his job and prove it?

Full article: www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/only-one-other-president-has-ever-acted-this-desperate/2018/08/06/7eed964e-9994-11e8-b55e-5002300ef004_story.html?utm_term=.88d2f927da20&wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

******Comey's testimony to Trey Gowdy

So if someone sends YOU a classified document, YOU will be guilty of a felony.

So tempting. . . . .

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

jakee

***sorry sir. But in his testimony he stated that Hillary sent and received marked classified documents.

And again, doesn't the crime of receiving classified documents seem a bit like a trap to you?

BTW, exactly when did Comey stop saying stuff you trust and start being a lying stooge?

You are slooooooowly coming to see the facts.

And she set the illeagal erver up. How is that a trap?
Abraham Lincoln

Do you even know what’s involved in setting up and configuring an email server?

It’s laughable that you think Clinton did it.

It’s also pathetic that you still bang on about it. Someone who is no longer relevant in politics might have sent 3 classified emails on a non secure server although 8 previous investigations cleared her - lock her up! Charge her!!!

But the investigation into enemy manipulation of your electoral system that every US intelligence agency agrees actually happened, and might involve a sitting president? That one ‘should never have started’ and ‘is a witch hunt’....

I’m starting to wonder when we begin to class you as a traitor.

>It’s also pathetic that you still bang on about it.

Yep.

No indictments, no findings of wrongdoing in the Clinton email "scandal." But it's "felonies."

Whereas on the Trump team, we have Gates admitting to crimes. Manafort is in jail and on trial, and in fact was locked up for colluding with a Russian to silence witnesses. Two other Trump campaign officials have been charged with crimes. We have 13 Russians indicted for interfering with a US election. We have Trump Jr admitting to meeting with a Russian spy to get dirt on Clinton. We have hard evidence showing Russians funding Trump and his inner circle. We have Trump siding with Putin on his attacks against the US. But that's "a witch hunt."

rushmc

******sorry sir. But in his testimony he stated that Hillary sent and received marked classified documents.

The most repeated promise of his entire campaign was "lock her up". Yet with his own attorney general, he has refused to fulfill this promise.

WHY?

Phil1111

*********sorry sir. But in his testimony he stated that Hillary sent and received marked classified documents.

The most repeated promise of his entire campaign was "lock her up". Yet with his own attorney general, he has refused to fulfill this promise.

WHY?

'Cuz he's full of shit?
'Cuz he makes promises he has no intention of even trying to keep?
"Cuz the 'Trumpettes' were stupid enough to allow their hate to overcome their common sense? Although it's pretty apparent that the Trumpettes don't have much common sense, or critical thinking ability.
'Cuz he hasn't been able to circumvent the legal processes and simply 'lock up' people he doesn't like...

Yet? Ya know, like his puppet master, Putin.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

yoink

Do you even know what’s involved in setting up and configuring an email server?

It’s laughable that you think Clinton did it.

It’s also pathetic that you still bang on about it. Someone who is no longer relevant in politics might have sent 3 classified emails on a non secure server although 8 previous investigations cleared her - lock her up! Charge her!!!

But the investigation into enemy manipulation of your electoral system that every US intelligence agency agrees actually happened, and might involve a sitting president? That one ‘should never have started’ and ‘is a witch hunt’....

I’m starting to wonder when we begin to class you as a traitor.

we have been told multiple times by multiple people that Russia had no effect on the outcome.

if anybody's a traitor here it is those who believe that Russia did influence the election and got Trump elected. Why? Because they are the ones that are being used by the Russians to sow discourse and chaos. And that's what they're trying to do.

Congrats sir! You appear to be a Russian puppet.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

we have been told multiple times by multiple people that Russia had no effect on the outcome.

Get this through your thick skull:

THE EVENTUAL EFFECT DOESN'T NEGATE THE ATTEMPT. Say it three times before bed each night. I'd be saying the same if Hillary had won in the same circumstances - I doubt you would.

I believe that America should attempt to stop people trying to manipulate their elections, because if they're allowed to do so eventually they will succeed.
You seem to think this investigation is personal, and it might be. But it has wider ramifications than that.

Why do you hate America, Marc?

He doesn't want to believe it, therefore it isn't true.

Facts, reason, reality; all that and more are irrelevant.

The way he cherry picks the Obama statements that he believes, the fact that the statement he is using has nothing to do with the interference but was in reference to the voting machine hacking, all that.

Of course, he posts in a manner that makes a 5 year old look like a genius too. He's not that dumb. He screws up on occasion and writes a grammatically correct sentence.

I don't understand why anyone tries to reason with him. He refuses to engage in a rational manner.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Typical leftist drivel.

Russia has been meddling in our elections for decades. That's not going to change.

If it's such a damn big deal why didn't Obama stop it?

the only thing that is different this time is the Looney left wants to somehow attach Trump win to the Russian meddling and it's driving you all insane and crazy!

My skull has to be thick because leftists are beating everyone that doesn't agree them on the head with sticks. And those of us with thick skulls are the ones that survive the stupidity.

Did you see Rosie O'Donnell's interview? I did and I bet she's your poster child!
Abraham Lincoln

You mentioning things like facts and reality is hilarious. Thanks for the early-morning laugh!
Abraham Lincoln