2 2
billvon

Russiagate

lippy

***Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.

There's something familiar about your posts Marc...Short bursts of angry, quasi-coherent ramblings, often in all caps. It reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Well you haven't been here long. You can't find a single post I have ever made that is in all caps. So to that I'm going to call you a liar!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

christelsabine

******Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.

There's something familiar about your posts Marc...Short bursts of angry, quasi-coherent ramblings, often in all caps. It reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it.

His ghost writer, perhaps? It's quite obvious - writing style, wording - sometimes do remind me on someone else who's banned since a while. Some posts sound just too different to rushmc's usual (more or less simple) ahem, yeah, style .... :ph34r:

sometimes I take the time. Most of the time I'm lazy. I've stated that before. And when it comes to you, well......
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

Lol, Trump just confessed on twitter that his campaign coluded with Russia to get dirt on Hilary Clinton.

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

You do know that Clinton met with foreign operatives to get dirt on Trump correct?

https://conservative-daily.com/2017/11/02/hillary-clinton-just-confessed-tv-broke-law-funded-trump-dossier/

we also know that Hillary committed a minimum of 100 felonies by sending and receiving known classified documents on a private non secure server.

So if it's some sort of collusion charge for Trump people to meet to get dirt on Hillary what is it when Hillary people meet with Russians also to get dirt on Trump?
Abraham Lincoln

From the late great Carl Sandburg:

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell."

It will be interesting to see what Trump supporters will be yelling about tomorrow.

billvon

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell."

It will be interesting to see what Trump supporters will be yelling about tomorrow.

You were watching George Stephanopoulos this morning, weren't you?:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

******Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.

Well you haven't been here long. You can't find a single post I have ever made that is in all caps. So to that I'm going to call you a liar!

LOL!

:)

yoink

*********Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.

LOL!

:)

I figured someone would get a laugh out of that post. And you never know, I've been here a long time so there is quite possibly a post or to where I used just a few words and did them in all caps. Talking to some of lefties gets frustrating sometimes:)

in the end he was just projecting anyway. That's pretty common for some of the Democrats on the site who deal more in Emotion than thoughts and words
Abraham Lincoln

we also know that Hillary committed a minimum of 100 felonies by sending and receiving known classified documents on a private non secure server.

Really? From what I remember the classified documents involved were ones that had been retroactively classified at some time after being emailed, in which case how were they 'known'?

Never mind the absurdity of having ommitted a felony because someone else emailed something to you. Would you not call that a trap of some kind?

Never mind that the investigations were all carried out by republicans, and so according to you must be so biased as to be completely unreliable.

Never mind that she was never charged with anything, which according to you means she must be innocent.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

That's pretty common for some of the Democrats on the site who deal more in Emotion than thoughts and words

You've literally just admitted that you mostly can't be bothered to formulate proper sequences of thoughts and words when you post. You said that only a few hours before this post.

Except that ‘Conservative Daily’ is not actually accurate, and more importantly, they are not the FBI. I cannot believe even you would post that. Actually, maybe I can.....

Clinton has been investigated and cleared of everything, which you have yet to even acknowledge, despite its importance.

So rant all you want about Hillary, since that is moot and wasteful of even your resources.

Your guy, however, is still being investigated.... so if you would simply allow that same courtesy as was allowed for Hillary... I.e. the completion of an investigation.

http://time.com/5358183/president-trump-don-jr-russia/. Hard to ignore this stuff.

Btw, Mueller is a Republican, Sessions is a Republican, Rosenstein is a Republican... this is a Republican led investigation, and if they wanted or could investigate Hillary, there is absolutely NOTHING stopping them from doing that.

Other than the complete and total lack of evidence to support one.

Continuously spouting off about Hillary as a defense for DJT does little for your own credibility.

rushmc

***Lol, Trump just confessed on twitter that his campaign coluded with Russia to get dirt on Hilary Clinton.

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

You do know that Clinton met with foreign operatives to get dirt on Trump correct?

https://conservative-daily.com/2017/11/02/hillary-clinton-just-confessed-tv-broke-law-funded-trump-dossier/

So if it's some sort of collusion charge for Trump people to meet to get dirt on Hillary what is it when Hillary people meet with Russians also to get dirt on Trump?

I wonder why the EIGHT GOP led congressional committees that investigated HRC couldn't find any criminal behavior. I wonder why the FBI, led by a Republican, failed to find any criminal behavior. Could it be that you are so gullible as to believe anything Conservative Daily, Breitbart or Infowars tell you to believe?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

jakee

Really? From what I remember the classified documents involved were ones that had been retroactively classified at some time after being emailed, in which case how were they 'known'?

Never mind the absurdity of having ommitted a felony because someone else emailed something to you. Would you not call that a trap of some kind?

Never mind that the investigations were all carried out by republicans, and so according to you must be so biased as to be completely unreliable.

Never mind that she was never charged with anything, which according to you means she must be innocent.

You are misremembering.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You are misremembering.
Show me the info.

billvon

Trump supporters will admit to the collusion with Russia but will insist it was Necessary to save the country from a president Clinton.

billvon

>Well you haven't been here long. You can't find a single post I have ever made
>that is in all caps.

RushMC all caps posts:

Jan 11, 2013
Aug 13, 2015
Sep 29, 2015
Apr 14, 2016
Jan 20, 2018
Jun 21, 2018

That's SIX, not a SINGLE one.
;)

rushmc

You are misremembering.

Misremembering - a great example being Trump misremembering the purpose of the Trump Tower meeting in the response he dictated about it (adoption of Russian kids) and only remembered the real reason later?

And if the meeting with Russians was perfectly legal as he now claims, why did he lie about it? Force of habit, perhaps?

jclalor

***Rush, you skipped me again.

What do you expect from someone who sources Alex Jones?

And perhaps I’m going out on a limb, but I’m betting Marc is expect his “Q” baseball cap in the mail any day now.

This is the Alex Jones who has just been banned from iTunes, Spotify and Facebook for promoting hate speech?
Quality source...