2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Finally! A Democrat speaks out honestly.

Warner stated: “This is one where ‎there is no Democratic or Republican ‎answer since clearly the goal of our ‎adversaries was not to favor one party ‎over the other. It was to wreak havoc and ‎split divisions.”

Warner made those brief closing remarks at the end of Wednesday’s Senate intelligence committee hearing on “foreign influence on social media” that focused significantly on the 2016 election.

Going to really love my source. Although it's one of many

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/03/sen-mark-warner-strays-from-dem-talking-point-says-foreign-interference-didnt-favor-any-party/
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I'm still trying to get my head around your stance of not wanting to investigate an adversary trying to meddle in the election.

So here's a Democrat saying there WAS interference and you somehow think that's a point in your favor? :S

I'm still waiting for you to explain why you think Trump would perjure himself if he talked to Muller, by the way.

And I'm also waiting for you to admit that you CAN subpoena a president.

yoink

I'm still trying to get my head around your stance of not wanting to investigate an adversary trying to meddle in the election.

So here's a Democrat saying there WAS interference and you somehow think that's a point in your favor? :S

I'm still waiting for you to explain why you think Trump would perjure himself if he talked to Muller, by the way.

the whole inference of this Trump Russia collusion bullshit is to try to imply that the only way Trump one was with Russian help. Let me know if you agree with that?

Do you know that as soon as Trump won Russia took the lead in organizing the rallies and or protests against Trump? Did you see that in your media reporting?

The Democrats and you jumping up and down claiming Russia Trump collusion shows clearly that you and those who think as you do are being led around by your nose by the Russians whose only goal is to spread chaos.

Sure Trump can be subpoenaed while sitting as president. But legally he does not to have to answer that subpoena.

After he gets out of office things change.

Now the perjury trap. You get somebody to sit down and talk under oath. Eventually they go back, they being those who set The Trap, and look at everything else that you said. You may have say I met X on this day at 12: 15. And they may then show that you met X at 1: 30 and they call that perjury and charge you. Just ask scooter Libby..

This whole investigation has only one goal. And that goal is to remove a legally elected sitting president.
Abraham Lincoln

the whole inference of this Trump Russia collusion bullshit is to try to imply that the only way Trump one was with Russian help. Let me know if you agree with that?

No-one agrees that this is the inference of the Russia collusion investigation.

Now the perjury trap. You get somebody to sit down and talk under oath. Eventually they go back, they being those who set The Trap, and look at everything else that you said. You may have say I met X on this day at 12: 15. And they may then show that you met X at 1: 30 and they call that perjury and charge you. Just ask scooter Libby..

This whole investigation has only one goal. And that goal is to remove a legally elected sitting president.

The investigation was instigated by a man appointed to his position by Trump. That Trump appointee chose a Republican to lead it.

Why does the Republican party hate its own President? Why is Trump so bad at choosing cabinet and other appointments that he is surrounded by disloyal, backstabbing staff?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

***I'm still trying to get my head around your stance of not wanting to investigate an adversary trying to meddle in the election.

What you choose to infer is nothing to do with me.

Personally I think the investigation is to see if there is any evidence that Russia did manipulate the election (in whatever way), but particularly if it was aided by Americans.
If the end result points at Hillary, Trump or Jon Q Nobody then the punishment should be the same.

Let me put it this way - To me, the investigation doesn't matter if Trump won or lost. That's a secondary effect.

Do you know that as soon as Trump won Russia took the lead in organizing the rallies and or protests against Trump? Did you see that in your media reporting?

The Democrats and you jumping up and down claiming Russia Trump collusion shows clearly that you and those who think as you do are being led around by your nose by the Russians whose only goal is to spread chaos.

I've never been jumping up and down claiming collusion. Get it out of your skull. It's a moot point.
I agree, the Russians want chaos. What I don’t get is why you wouldn’t want it investigated...

Sure Trump can be subpoenaed while sitting as president. But legally he does not to have to answer that subpoena.

Half right. He CAN be served with a subpoena. The legality of it can only be answered by the supreme court, as I understand it.

Now the perjury trap. You get somebody to sit down and talk under oath. Eventually they go back, they being those who set The Trap, and look at everything else that you said. You may have say I met X on this day at 12: 15. And they may then show that you met X at 1: 30 and they call that perjury and charge you. Just ask scooter Libby...

It's not that simple - if an investigation hinged around a critical time (you said you had an alibi for the murder at 1.30 and your times have changed!) then yes, something that simple might be considered perjury. But if it was a random day and 'I went for a burger at 1pm', and that changed to 1.30 then no, it wouldn't. Ask a lawyer.

That is your opinion, and as usual it's utter tosh.
Why would the president put forward someone to lead an investigation which had the sole purpose of removing him. It's nonsensical.
Again, what you choose to believe is up to you, but try and be rational.

rushmc

Now the perjury trap. You get somebody to sit down and talk under oath. Eventually they go back, they being those who set The Trap, and look at everything else that you said. You may have say I met X on this day at 12: 15. And they may then show that you met X at 1: 30 and they call that perjury and charge you.

Clearly you have NO understanding of the law concerning perjury.

perjury. plural perjuries. : the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation or other officially prescribed declaration that what one says, writes, or claims is true

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

>Did you just choose to ignore my post where DTJr. admits to meeting with a
>Russian to get dirt on Clinton?

Of course he did. He's had to ignore an awful lot to keep his sanity lately. Keep in mind that this is the same guy who thinks climate change is a big alarmist hoax, and who has admitted to posting just to get a rise out of people.

In other news, a good overview from WaPo:
=====================================
Trump at a precarious moment in his presidency: Privately brooding and publicly roaring

By Philip Rucker, Robert Costa and Ashley Parker
August 4 at 3:01 PM

In private, President Trump spent much of the past week brooding, as he often does. He has been anxious about the Russia ­investigation’s widening fallout, with his former campaign chairman standing trial. And he has fretted that he is failing to accrue enough political credit for what he claims as triumphs.

At rare moments of introspection for the famously self-centered president, Trump has also expressed to confidants lingering unease about how some in his orbit — including his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr. — are ensnared in the Russia probe, in his assessment simply because of their ­connection to him.

Yet in public, Trump is a man roaring. The president, more than ever, is channeling his internal frustration and fear into a ravenous maw of grievance and invective. He is churning out false statements with greater frequency and attacking his perceived enemies with intensifying fury. . .

This is the new, uneasy reality for Trump at an especially precarious moment of his presidency, with the Republican Party struggling to keep control of Congress, where a Democratic takeover brings with it the specter of ­impeachment, and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s grip seeming to tighten on the president and his circle.

Trump, who has decamped to his New Jersey golf estate for an 11-day working vacation, is at a critical juncture in the Russia investigation as he decides in coming days whether to sit for an interview with Mueller or defy investigators and risk being issued a subpoena.
. . . .
Trump appeared to stand in conflict with his own government when he blasted the “Russian hoax” just hours after his national security team gathered at the White House on Thursday in a rare show of force to warn that Russia is yet again trying to interfere in U.S. elections. But a White House spokesman said Trump instructed them to hold the news conference and was adamant that they explain what the administration is doing to safeguard the ­midterm elections.

The frequency of the president’s mistruths has picked up, as well. The Washington Post Fact Checker found last week that Trump has now made 4,229 false or misleading claims so far in his presidency — an average of nearly 7.6 such claims per day, and an increase of 978 in just two months.
======================================

kallend

Now the perjury trap. You get somebody to sit down and talk under oath. Eventually they go back, they being those who set The Trap, and look at everything else that you said. You may have say I met X on this day at 12: 15. And they may then show that you met X at 1: 30 and they call that perjury and charge you.

perjury. plural perjuries. : the act or crime of knowingly making a false statement (as about a material matter) while under oath or bound by an affirmation or other officially prescribed declaration that what one says, writes, or claims is true

Do you think perjurers should go to prison, Professor?

Except for the fact that all the prosecutors that Mueller hired are Hillary supporters and so far appears that no investigation into Hillary and her known collusion is being investigated
Abraham Lincoln

kallend

Once more, and yet again, you make claims that nobody is as smart as you are. Well the bullshit flags being thrown yet again professor. There's a reason I don't give a fuck what you think or say anymore. Your post here is yet another example why!
Abraham Lincoln

LeeroyJenkins

Rushmc,

Did you just choose to ignore my post where DTJr. admits to meeting with a Russian to get dirt on Clinton?

every political animal will accept a invitation to get dirt on their opposition. We also know that once Trump jr. Got to that meeting they talked about a law regarding adoption.

you guys have had the snow and bullshit throw over your eyes so fiercely that you can't see anymore. Not that that surprises me.
Abraham Lincoln

Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Once more, and yet again, you make claims that nobody is as smart as you are. Well the bullshit flags being thrown yet again professor. There's a reason I don't give a fuck what you think or say anymore. Your post here is yet another example why!

I realize that the concept of KNOWING is foreign to you.

Doesn't change the facts.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry appoints special representative for Russian-U.S. humanitarian ties.

Take a guess who it is.:D

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-seagal/russia-tasks-hollywood-actor-seagal-with-improving-u-s-ties-idUSKBN1KP0NP
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

***Rushmc,

Did you just choose to ignore my post where DTJr. admits to meeting with a Russian to get dirt on Clinton?

every political animal will accept a invitation to get dirt on their opposition. We also know that once Trump jr. Got to that meeting they talked about a law regarding adoption.

you guys have had the snow and bullshit throw over your eyes so fiercely that you can't see anymore. Not that that surprises me.

So you understand that DTJr. accepted a meeting to get dirt on Clinton? You also claim there was no collusion. You have to pick one. I'll even let you slide if you don't know that the Russian adoption issue is the magnitsky act.

I dont know what snow or BS you are referring too. We seem to be on the same page. You know DTJr. accepted a meeting to get dirt on Clinton.

rushmc

Except for the fact that all the prosecutors that Mueller hired are Hillary supporters and so far appears that no investigation into Hillary and her known collusion is being investigated

You do know that Podesta got dragged into the Muller investigation?

Also I keep seeing far right people talk about the known collusion between Clinton and the Russians..... Just did some research into it, there are some cognitive leaps needed to somehow believe Republicans and Clinton hiring a law firm to conduct opposition research on Trump is colluding with the Russians. Even more so when the same person believes the DTJr. literally meeting with a Russian to get dirt on Clinton isn't collusion.

I get that part of the reason Trump won is because people like you felt left behind in a world where intelligence mattered and race didn't. The most terrifying thing is that you likely vote (If you are American, not sure of this yet, your english is trash, however that could be related to point 1). Trump represented you and many of your beliefs, he blamed brown people for taking your jobs, he blamed Obama for destroying your jobs, he is a racist demagogue. This is everything you wanted in a president. Feelings over facts, and most importantly race and status quo over intelligence and progress. I also know that statements like mine are also part of the reason you voted for trump, he gave voice to all of those people that felt left behind because they were unable to adapt to the modern world we live in.

rushmc

***Rushmc,

Your posts are getting increasingly frantic. I guess you hear the footsteps.....

Your hero is an amoral liar and self-centered, money-grubbing fraud. You know this in your heart but are too heavily invested in the cult of Trump to admit it.

rushmc

Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.

There's something familiar about your posts Marc...Short bursts of angry, quasi-coherent ramblings, often in all caps. It reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it.
I got nuthin

lippy

***Wow, the irrational asking someone else to be rational. The irony scale can't be measured.

There's something familiar about your posts Marc...Short bursts of angry, quasi-coherent ramblings, often in all caps. It reminds me of something but I can't quite put my finger on it.

His ghost writer, perhaps? It's quite obvious - writing style, wording - sometimes do remind me on someone else who's banned since a while. Some posts sound just too different to rushmc's usual (more or less simple) ahem, yeah, style .... :ph34r:

dudeist skydiver # 3105

Lol, Trump just confessed on twitter that his campaign coluded with Russia to get dirt on Hilary Clinton.

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!