2 2
billvon

Russiagate

gowlerk

******… I answered

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

The WH is looking for a replacement for Sarah. Maybe Marc?

She isn't going anywhere. Fake news. And she hilariously belittled Jim Acosta at the press conference over that. Best Press Secretary I've seen at handling dumb ass questions from the press.

Here's what I think of Russiagate so far...

Clinton believes she's gonna win. FBI, CIA, DOJ all believe it too, but they'll collude to make sure she does just in case.

Trump wins anyway. All anti-Trumpers are outraged. THEN the scheming starts, to blame Trump and the Russians for rigging the election, and start railroading people.

In the end, karma is going to win, and Trump wins re-election in 2020 in a landslide.

The End. :P

nolhtairt

Clinton believes she's gonna win. FBI, CIA, DOJ all believe it too, but they'll collude to make sure she does just in case.

Trump wins anyway. All anti-Trumpers are outraged. THEN the scheming starts, to blame Trump and the Russians for rigging the election, and start railroading people.

In other words, you've ignored all credible sources of reality based, non-fake news. Gotcha.

nolhtairt

In the end, karma is going to win, and Trump wins re-election in 2020 in a landslide.

Not likely.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

She isn't going anywhere. Fake news. And she hilariously belittled Jim Acosta at the press conference over that. Best Press Secretary I've seen at handling dumb ass questions from the press.

The BBC take on that story:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44479635

Would you like to bet on her leaving?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

DanG

If the information is classified Secret or higher it should not be on public domains. Period. If it is merely Confidential then you may be right.

They're not public domains - they're non-governmental unencrypted servers. Not quite the same thing.

And every time you copy this stuff from Hannity you turn out to be wrong. You think you'd learn.

Here's what I think.

Trump wants to win. He asks Russia for help, publicly, and promises that the US will reward them. His team seeks out dirt on Clinton from Russian agents. Russia contributes as much money as it can legally - and then starts contributing illegally through the NRA. They do this because they crave the chaos Trump will cause to the US, their adversary.

Comey then finds more potential dirt on Clinton. Trump supports him 100%. Turns out it's not dirt after all.

Then Trump wins unexpectedly. He tries as hard as possible to bury the links to Russia. When he finds out his kid was part of the collusion, he dictates a false press release to try to cover it up. When he finds out Comey won't shut down the investigation, he fires him to stop it.

Then people from his team start getting arrested for lying to the FBI about the Russian collusion attempts. Manafort then colludes AGAIN with Russians to try to tamper with witnesses.

And that's where we are today. The most damning evidence isn't from me, or Democrats, or even sane Republicans. It's from Trump, and Manafort, and Cohen, and his own son. It's contained in emails and tweets and speeches and meeting minutes that they generated.

It's also amusing to watch all the "Investigate her! Again! Again! LOCK HER UP, no matter what she did!" republicans object to an investigation into provable collusion with a foreign country by the president of the US.

>If the information is classified Secret or higher it should not be on public domains. Period.

Agreed.

A private email server is not a public domain, any more than secret documents being transported in an armored car are in the public domain just because they are on a public road.

nolhtairt

The End. :P

The Russian interference happen before trump was elected president.

Another observation I have is that no one is asking why these FBI agents were against Trump. The FBI is supposed to be politically neutral. It is possible that these FBI agents, with their enhanced knowledge of the case, are anti trump or "out to get trump" because in their professional opinion he is a criminal.

And Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chairman, Russian money launderer and witness tamperer, is on his way to jail. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Charges against him so far:

Engaging in a conspiracy against the United States
Engaging in a conspiracy to launder money
Failing to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts
Acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government
Making false and misleading statements in documents filed and submitted under the Foreign Agents Registration Act
Making false statements to law enforcement
Witness tampering

Will any more be added? Hard to say. But with him in jail, his ability to commit crimes is going to be severely hampered.

Trump is already saying "Paul who? He didn't really work for me that much." Which likely means no pardon for this criminal.

===============
Former Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort Is Going to Jail for Witness Tampering
By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY
Slate

JUNE 15, 2018

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. has revoked former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s bail after prosecutors working for special counsel Robert Mueller presented evidence that he had attempted to tamper with potential witnesses in his money laundering/fraud case, meaning that Manafort will now be sent to jail. He is the first former Trump associate to be imprisoned in relation to Mueller’s investigation; former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates and former national security adviser Michael Flynn are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty in the probe.

An indictment filed a week ago alleges that Manafort and a suspected Russian operative named Konstantin Kilimnik obstructed justice by contacting two public relations executives with whom they had worked on an alleged 2012-era scheme to illegally disguise paid lobbying on the behalf of a Russia-backed regime in Ukraine. Prosecutors allege Manafort and Kilimnik contacted the associates and attempted to convey to them that they should disseminate the (allegedly false) narrative that the lobbying in question did not take place in the United States. (The PR executives have not been accused of wrongdoing.)

Asked about the case on Friday morning, Trump said Manafort “has nothing to do with our campaign” and “worked for me for a very short period of time …. for what, 49 days, or something?” Manafort worked for Trump’s campaign from March, 28 2016 until August 19, 2016, which is 145 days.
=============

So, after a couple weeks or so in custody I guess Mueller will find out if Paul is a stand up guy or will sing to get out sometime before he is a very old man. I'm pretty sure he knows how to play that game......
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

And Paul Manafort, Trump's former campaign chairman, Russian money launderer and witness tamperer, is on his way to prison. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Charges against him so far:

Engaging in a conspiracy against the United States
Engaging in a conspiracy to launder money
Failing to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts
Acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government
Making false and misleading statements in documents filed and submitted under the Foreign Agents Registration Act
Making false statements to law enforcement
Witness tampering

Will any more be added? Hard to say. But with him in jail, his ability to commit crimes is going to be severely hampered.

Trump is already saying "Paul who? He didn't really work for me that much." Which likely means no pardon for this criminal.

===============
Former Trump Campaign Chairman Paul Manafort Is Going to Jail for Witness Tampering
By BEN MATHIS-LILLEY
Slate

JUNE 15, 2018

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. has revoked former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s bail after prosecutors working for special counsel Robert Mueller presented evidence that he had attempted to tamper with potential witnesses in his money laundering/fraud case, meaning that Manafort will now be sent to jail. He is the first former Trump associate to be imprisoned in relation to Mueller’s investigation; former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates and former national security adviser Michael Flynn are awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty in the probe.

An indictment filed a week ago alleges that Manafort and a suspected Russian operative named Konstantin Kilimnik obstructed justice by contacting two public relations executives with whom they had worked on an alleged 2012-era scheme to illegally disguise paid lobbying on the behalf of a Russia-backed regime in Ukraine. Prosecutors allege Manafort and Kilimnik contacted the associates and attempted to convey to them that they should disseminate the (allegedly false) narrative that the lobbying in question did not take place in the United States. (The PR executives have not been accused of wrongdoing.)

Asked about the case on Friday morning, Trump said Manafort “has nothing to do with our campaign” and “worked for me for a very short period of time …. for what, 49 days, or something?” Manafort worked for Trump’s campaign from March, 28 2016 until August 19, 2016, which is 145 days.
=============

Jail, he is on his way to jail. Not prison, don't give anyone ammo with your inaccuracies.

Jail, he is on his way to jail. Not prison, don't give anyone ammo with your inaccuracies.

He's going to jail today. He is on his way to prison eventually. Unless of course he can give someone higher up to the prosecutor in a deal.....

gowlerk

He's going to jail today. He is on his way to prison eventually. Unless of course he can give someone higher up to the prosecutor in a deal.....

While I don't disagree. Claiming he is on his way to prison while posting about him going to jail is wrong and inaccurate.

billvon

***Jail, he is on his way to jail. Not prison, don't give anyone ammo with your inaccuracies.

OK will fix. I don't make that distinction but I am sure others will.

Well, they are different. Manafort is going to jail, to sit there while he awaits trial. According to the Constitution, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Once that happens (and it is highly likely he will either plead guilty or be convicted), he will be sentenced to prison.

Absolutely hilarious that many of the Trumpettes will cling to those distinctions, while believing the most ridiculous of lies from the Right Wing Blogosphere.

And as far as the investigation goes, the FBI was investigating possible Russian interference well before the actual election.
It didn't start when Trump unexpectedly won.

And it wouldn't have gone away if he had lost.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Looks like Mikey has had enough and is ready to talk. Paul is going to be next I suspect. If there was "collusion" Paul will know about it. But Mikey? He probably knows about lots and lots of stuff. Donnie is going to need a lot of fresh ink for his pardon pen soon.

Trump wins anyway. All anti-Trumpers are outraged. THEN the scheming starts, to blame Trump and the Russians for rigging the election

I guess we can add "the forward progress of time" to the list of things your cut and paste opinions have proved you are oblivious to:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Well, they are different. Manafort is going to jail, to sit there while he awaits trial. According to the Constitution, he is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Once that happens (and it is highly likely he will either plead guilty or be convicted), he will be sentenced to prison.

Agreed there.

(Although perhaps not everyone agrees - Trump tweeted "Wow, what a tough sentence for Paul Manafort" today.)

DanG

If the information is classified Secret or higher it should not be on public domains. Period. If it is merely Confidential then you may be right.

Confidential is still classified. It also does not belong in any kind of public domain.

"For Official Use Only" is unclassified, but not for public dissemination. Also does not belong on public domain.

"PII," or personally identifiable information, is also unclassified. And also does not belong on public domain.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

billvon

And every time you copy this stuff from Hannity you turn out to be wrong. You think you'd learn.

Here's what I think.

Trump wants to win. He asks Russia for help, publicly, and promises that the US will reward them. His team seeks out dirt on Clinton from Russian agents. Russia contributes as much money as it can legally - and then starts contributing illegally through the NRA. They do this because they crave the chaos Trump will cause to the US, their adversary.

Comey then finds more potential dirt on Clinton. Trump supports him 100%. Turns out it's not dirt after all.

Then Trump wins unexpectedly. He tries as hard as possible to bury the links to Russia. When he finds out his kid was part of the collusion, he dictates a false press release to try to cover it up. When he finds out Comey won't shut down the investigation, he fires him to stop it.

Then people from his team start getting arrested for lying to the FBI about the Russian collusion attempts. Manafort then colludes AGAIN with Russians to try to tamper with witnesses.

And that's where we are today. The most damning evidence isn't from me, or Democrats, or even sane Republicans. It's from Trump, and Manafort, and Cohen, and his own son. It's contained in emails and tweets and speeches and meeting minutes that they generated.

It's also amusing to watch all the "Investigate her! Again! Again! LOCK HER UP, no matter what she did!" republicans object to an investigation into provable collusion with a foreign country by the president of the US.

Wow Bill! All I can say is just fucking wow!

Your post here specifically reminds me of a quote I just saw her recently. One I think you should pay attention to. That quote is, I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink out of the toilet!

I didn't realize that you had such a tingly leg love for Hillary. This post you just put out is really revealing!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

>If the information is classified Secret or higher it should not be on public domains. Period.

Agreed.

A private email server is not a public domain, any more than secret documents being transported in an armored car are in the public domain just because they are on a public road.

I don't think security is the entire goal. The other is to set things up so that email can be preserved and gone back over in case of investigations. It's like a lot of businesses that have the rule "if it's about this company it stays on our servers." This way they know that the backups keep a copy of who emailed who about what.

Bob_Church

***>If the information is classified Secret or higher it should not be on public domains. Period.

Agreed.

I don't think security is the entire goal. The other is to set things up so that email can be preserved and gone back over in case of investigations. It's like a lot of businesses that have the rule "if it's about this company it stays on our servers." This way they know that the backups keep a copy of who emailed who about what.

Ding ding ding ding ding ding ding!
We have a winner!

As has been stated previously in this thread!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

******… I answered

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

The WH is looking for a replacement for Sarah. Maybe Marc?

Sarah knows how to spell, how to punctuate a sentence, and how to make the subject agree with the verb. Marc, not so much.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.