2 2
billvon

Russiagate

okalb

******You need to look at the charges they played guilty to and when, date-wise, they supposedly committed those crimes. This thing's a farce and it has been since the get go. At this point I'm starting to believe it was even a setup!

Could you address my comment?

Hahaha...you must be new here ;)

I'm pretty good at politics.

okalb

******You need to look at the charges they played guilty to and when, date-wise, they supposedly committed those crimes. This thing's a farce and it has been since the get go. At this point I'm starting to believe it was even a setup!

Could you address my comment?

Hahaha...you must be new here ;)

You have to wait a day or so till Fox news, Breitbart, or someone on Facebook gives Marc a lie to explain that.

Marc wishes it wasn't so..jpg

Nope, that's not what I'm saying. But what I am saying is you could give a squirt last about the truth. You just love you talking points!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

***If charges are recommended/filed against more Trump campaign people/administration officials or even Trump himself, would you still believe the counter intelligence investigation had political motives?

At this point, I am fairly confident there will be none!
Wow, your latest prediction didn't even last a day.

billvon

***If charges are recommended/filed against more Trump campaign people/administration officials or even Trump himself, would you still believe the counter intelligence investigation had political motives?

Oh how quickly you moved from an accusation to a conviction! But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***Nope, that's not what I'm saying. But what I am saying is you could give a squirt last about the truth. You just love you talking points!

That is exactly what you said, it's even quoted for you.

You can't even acknowledge your own twist! Color me not surprised.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Oh how quickly you moved from an accusation to a conviction! But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!

As usual, your reading comprehension sucks.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!

I'm sure we can check your post history and find all of the times when you've defended Clinton from all of the baseless accusations from the right.

Unless, of course, you're practicing hypocrisy.

Mueller's investigation, on the other hand, has already resulted in multiple indictments and guilty pleas, so cannot be credibly claimed to be a witch hunt, at least not without extraordinary evidence supporting such a claim.
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

As of today, 20 individual witches and three wiccan businesses have either been indicted or admitted guilt and a total of 75 charges filed by the year-old inquiry into Russian interference into the US election.

jcd11235

***But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!

I'm sure we can check your post history and find all of the times when you've defended Clinton from all of the baseless accusations from the right.

Mueller's investigation, on the other hand, has already resulted in multiple indictments and guilty pleas, so cannot be credibly claimed to be a witch hunt, at least not without extraordinary evidence supporting such a claim.

A quick search of the archive will show how fervently Marc defended Obama from the Trumpian accusation that he was born in Kenya.

>As of today, 20 individual witches and three wiccan businesses have either been indicted
>or admitted guilt and a total of 75 charges filed by the year-old inquiry into Russian
>interference into the US election.

And that's just in the first year. The Watergate investigation went on for seven years. If that's any guide, we're looking at over a hundred people indicted.

billvon

>As of today, 20 individual witches and three wiccan businesses have either been indicted
>or admitted guilt and a total of 75 charges filed by the year-old inquiry into Russian
>interference into the US election.

And that's just in the first year. The Watergate investigation went on for seven years. If that's any guide, we're looking at over a hundred people indicted.

Who would have thunk it!! Such fertile ground for criminal investigations. No Russia, no collusion and no integrity.

A rock and a hard place.jpg

jcd11235

***But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!

That's said and you have not one charge based on collusion during the campaign. You guys you can't look and see the evidence you're so lost in your hope that somehow they're going to get Trump it's pathetic! Remember, manafort's charges are all based on things that happened before he even joined the campaign let alone while he was there. It's a joke and everybody should be offended that this is even going on!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!

That's said and you have not one charge based on collusion during the campaign. You guys you can't look and see the evidence you're so lost in your hope that somehow they're going to get Trump it's pathetic! Remember, manafort's charges are all based on things that happened before he even joined the campaign let alone while he was there. It's a joke and everybody should be offended that this is even going on!

Yes we should all be so offended! How many guilty pleas do we have again?

billvon

> Remember, manafort's charges are all based on things that happened before he even
> joined the campaign . . . .

Latest Manafort charges are for conspiring with a Russian in Feb of 2018.

Is anything you post ever correct?

When your diet is Fox, Breitbart and Facebook feeds. You poop lies.

A Special Seat for trump.jpg

rushmc

******But then, we've learned a long time ago that with the left the accusation means way more than the evidence!

What, exactly, did Monica Lewinski have to do with Whitewater? Were you similarly outraged that Ken Starr deviated from strictly investigating a real estate transaction but instead went on a "witch hunt"?

billvon

> Remember, manafort's charges are all based on things that happened before he even

Sorry Bill

That charge is related to the earlier supposed crimes! This is a tampering with witnesses crime. Again, related back to the earlier claims Muller is making.

Really Bill

You can do better than this?!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***> Remember, manafort's charges are all based on things that happened before he even

Sorry Bill

That charge is related to the earlier supposed crimes! This is a tampering with witnesses crime. Again, related back to the earlier claims Muller is making.

Really Bill

You can do better than this?!

You still never addressed my comment.

rushmc

That charge is related to the earlier supposed crimes!

It's related to them, but it isn't about them.

This is a tampering with witnesses crime.

That happened very recently.

So Manafort was involved in criminal conspiracies with Russians before the campagn, he was involved in criminal conspiracies with Russians after the campaign.... but it's ludicrous to even investigate the possibility that he or anyone else conspired with Russians during the campaign?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

So Manafort was involved in criminal conspiracies with Russians before the campagn, he was involved in criminal conspiracies with Russians after the campaign.... but it's ludicrous to even investigate the possibility that he or anyone else conspired with Russians during the campaign?

Of course. And when someone in his campaign is indicted due to their actions DURING the campaign, the right wing sound bite Trumpies will echo is "but it wasn't CONSPIRACY WITH THE RUSSIANS! It was only money laundering with the Russians! Lying liberals don't want to face FACTS!"

And when someone is indicted due to lying to the FBI about the meeting with Russian intelligence, they will say "but conspiracy with Russians is NOT A CRIME and you can't be convicted for it! Lying liberals blah blah blah."

And when someone IS convicted for that, they will say "but Trump didn't know! Lying liberals blah blah blah."

At this point the facts effectively don't matter. All that matters is that Trump is protected from his actions, and that they can attack liberals.

billvon

***So Manafort was involved in criminal conspiracies with Russians before the campagn, he was involved in criminal conspiracies with Russians after the campaign.... but it's ludicrous to even investigate the possibility that he or anyone else conspired with Russians during the campaign?

Of course. And when someone in his campaign is indicted due to their actions DURING the campaign, the right wing sound bite Trumpies will echo is "but it wasn't CONSPIRACY WITH THE RUSSIANS! It was only money laundering with the Russians! Lying liberals don't want to face FACTS!"

And when someone is indicted due to lying to the FBI about the meeting with Russian intelligence, they will say "but conspiracy with Russians is NOT A CRIME and you can't be convicted for it! Lying liberals blah blah blah."

And when someone IS convicted for that, they will say "but Trump didn't know! Lying liberals blah blah blah."

At this point the facts effectively don't matter. All that matters is that Trump is protected from his actions, and that they can attack liberals.

You Trump derangement syndrome Believers live in a different time zone. Unbelievable. Not that I'm surprised because you're so clouded by your hopes that Trump won because he cluded with Russia. Not because Hillary was a piss-poor candidate!
Abraham Lincoln