2 2
billvon

Russiagate

PhreeZone

Hannity is not a news show, its an opinion same with a few others on that list.

They created our Bundy/Trump hellscape: Fox News’ angry white audience will destroy us yet
https://www.salon.com/2016/01/05/they_created_our_bundytrump_hellscape_fox_news_angry_white_audience_will_destroy_us_yet/

-47 percent of Fox viewers get all their news there. They are horribly misinformed. And we wonder why Trump leads?...

That was the time when Fox News went from being a propaganda machine for the GOP to being the Kool-Aid for the party. Win or lose, right or wrong, it didn’t matter -- Fox News viewers kept tuning in. We could run down the lists of not just lies, but outrageously offensive Fox News moments—as many have and will –but the important lesson is that Fox News viewers(Marc, AKA Rushmc) don’t care....

Don't care seems to be a common idea for trumpateers and FOX. Analytical thought and facts are set aside. Science, truth and accommodation become a dictatorship of thought.

image.jpg

lippy

***So now we got some leaks coming out about the inspector General's report. Interesting, because it looks like McCabe, Comey, and Lynch are in a heap deep pile of kimchi.

Do you ever get tired of running here to post the latest Breitbart headline only to be proven wrong a few hours later?

Your signature line is the most appropriate I've ever seen on this site!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

That was the time when Fox News went from being a propaganda machine for the GOP to being the Kool-Aid for the party. Win or lose, right or wrong, it didn’t matter -- Fox News viewers kept tuning in. We could run down the lists of not just lies, but outrageously offensive Fox News moments—as many have and will –but the important lesson is that Fox News viewers don’t care....

And the last reputable FOX journalists are leaving as it becomes nothing more than a political propaganda arm of Trump's regime.

========================
Former Fox News analyst says Fox has become 'destructive propaganda machine'

by Brian Stelter
June 7, 2018: 2:33 AM ET

Ex-analyst: Fox News doing extreme damage

He was a Fox News military analyst for many years. Now he says Fox is doing a "great deal of damage" to the United States.

Ralph Peters left the network in March after sending a blistering farewell note to some of his colleagues. The note shocked the TV news industry because he accused Fox of "assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law."

He sounded like one of Fox's most vociferous liberal critics. But Peters is a staunch conservative who feels the network has lost its way.

On Wednesday he gave his first TV interview since leaving Fox. He told CNN's Anderson Cooper that some of Fox's hosts are doing "a great grave disservice to our country."

Peters was sometimes very critical of President Trump during his appearances on Fox. And he repeated that criticism on Wednesday, telling Cooper he believes that Trump is "frightened" of Vladimir Putin.

He said, "I am convinced that Vladimir Putin has a grip on President Trump," adding, "I hope I'm wrong."

Peters, who was a US Army lieutenant colonel before becoming a Fox military analyst, based his assessment on what he called his understanding of how the Russian government operates.

He also strongly defended the importance of Robert Mueller's probe of Russian interference -- a position that puts him at odds with former colleagues like Sean Hannity.

"Without exaggeration, the Mueller investigation is the most important of my lifetime, and I am 66 years old. I lived through Watergate," Peters said Wednesday night.
======================

We are now hitting the point where the anti trumper's are starting to see this bogus Russia investigation go south.

From this point forward the left is going to get more vitriolic and more crazy than we have seen in the past because they need to detract from what is coming out. We have a situation here where the government used intelligence and investigative agencies to try and derail a political campaign. And when they couldn't derail the campaign, and they lost the election, they are now trying to derail a presidency! And it's going to hurt them bad when the truth comes out.

And now I fully expect for those who would love to see me banned from this site, come out and say that I'm crazy. Well, maybe I am. I do know that a few months ago I would have never said this. But as I watch the facts come out I am more more confident that we are going to see a massive correction. When it comes to our intelligence and investigative agencies. There's no doubt at this point that they have been used for political purposes. And I don't give a damn what side you're on, that out of scare the living hell out of all of us.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

We are now hitting the point where the anti trumper's are starting to see this bogus Russia investigation go south.

From this point forward the left is going to get more vitriolic and more crazy than we have seen in the past because they need to detract from what is coming out. We have a situation here where the government used intelligence and investigative agencies to try and derail a political campaign. And when they couldn't derail the campaign, and they lost the election, they are now trying to derail a presidency! And it's going to hurt them bad when the truth comes out.

And now I fully expect for those who would love to see me banned from this site, come out and say that I'm crazy. Well, maybe I am. I do know that a few months ago I would have never said this. But as I watch the facts come out I am more more confident that we are going to see a massive correction. When it comes to our intelligence and investigative agencies. There's no doubt at this point that they have been used for political purposes. And I don't give a damn what side you're on, that out of scare the living hell out of all of us.

If charges are recommended/filed against more Trump campaign people/administration officials or even Trump himself, would you still believe the counter intelligence investigation had political motives?

Marc, you may be getting a little paranoid out there in your corner of SD. Hopefully the USA will see a massive correction in November. But I'm pretty sure that if it happens you will be parroting your glorious leader's talk about election "rigging".

For the record, I for one would hate to see you banned from here. You actually perform a very valuable service in providing the rest of us insight into how a true Trump believer thinks. Without your input I would have almost no understanding of how people like you rationalize what is happening.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Paranoid? No, I am more hopeful now that the truth going to come out than I ever have been in many many years. Sorry to disappoint
Abraham Lincoln

At this point, I am fairly confident there will be none! If you look at the history and the process and the practices that we used to bring this to the front begin with you would agree with me. But the anti trumper's don't care!
Abraham Lincoln

It's well established that fawning, bootlicking and brown-nosing is the way to get ahead under Trump.

www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/sucking-up-has-always-been-part-of-washington-culture-in-the-trump-era-its-a-sport/2018/06/05/e4728164-64e7-11e8-a69c-b944de66d9e7_story.html?utm_term=.365f863be661&wpisrc=nl_rainbow&wpmm=1

Maybe Marc is angling for a job in DC.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

At this point, I am fairly confident there will be none! If you look at the history and the process and the practices that we used to bring this to the front begin with you would agree with me. But the anti trumper's don't care!

Oh, I'm not actually an anti-trumper. I'm just way more in the middle than you. Masters in public administration (policy analysis). I give him credit when credit is due.

When you say you are confident there will be none, how do you rectify that with the fact that people in Trumps orbit have already been charged and plead guilty?

Also let me understand your reasoning, you don't think any (more) charges will be brought because any evidence of criminal activity will be inadmissible due to how it was collected?

No, I am more hopeful now that the truth going to come out than I ever have been

Now when you say "truth" you mean "things I can agree with" right?

Cause I am willing to bet that if another charge, conviction of guilty plea comes out of the investigation you will blame it on anything but the party being charged, convicted, or pleading guilty.

You need to look at the charges they played guilty to and when, date-wise, they supposedly committed those crimes. This thing's a farce and it has been since the get go. At this point I'm starting to believe it was even a setup!
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

No, I am more hopeful now that the truth going to come out than I ever have been

Cause I am willing to bet that if another charge, conviction of guilty plea comes out of the investigation you will blame it on anything but the party being charged, convicted, or pleading guilty.

Truth you agree with is in your world! I'm interested in facts.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You need to look at the charges they played guilty to and when, date-wise, they supposedly committed those crimes. This thing's a farce and it has been since the get go. At this point I'm starting to believe it was even a setup!

A Republican president picked a Republican AG, a Republican deputy-AG, a Republican Director of the FBI, leading to a Republican special counsel.

That is quite the set-up by the Democrats. Did they purposely lose the election so they could get to Manafort?

How does this set-up work?

rushmc

Truth you agree with is in your world! I'm interested in facts.

But you said you more hopeful the "truth" comes out. Now you are saying you aren't really interested in 'truth".

Fact is that a bunch of people have been indicted, convicted or plead guilty due to the investigation.

But you aren't interested in those facts, because your "truth" is different. It makes you discount or discard those facts.

Marc, as usual what you say contradicts what you said directly before it.

rushmc

Why is Trump's justice department a farce?

Why is the Trump administration trying to set Trump up?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

LeeroyJenkins

***You need to look at the charges they played guilty to and when, date-wise, they supposedly committed those crimes. This thing's a farce and it has been since the get go. At this point I'm starting to believe it was even a setup!

Could you address my comment?

Hahaha...you must be new here ;)
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

SkyDekker

More indictments:

www.cnbc.com/2018/06/08/special-counsel-robert-mueller-files-new-indictment-against-paul-manafort-nbc-news.html

"The Best People (TM)"

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.