2 2
billvon

Russiagate

yoink

******I'll answer for rushmc.

Pretty much just blow jobs. Everything else is perfectly acceptable.

I've got to disagree with a lot of what gets said about that. Michael Moore of course keeps saying that Clinton got a blow job, so what, Kennedy had sex with Marylin Monroe.

Personally, I can see a difference between a successful man taking a successful wealthy woman within a few years of his age to a fancy resort and the two of them getting into bed and having sex, and on the other hand the Ultimate Boss of the United States having his 19 year old intern, who refers to him as The Creep, get on her knees behind the copy machine and put his dick in her mouth.

Bob Church

I don't get what the deal is with either, to be honest.

No laws have been broken. Nowhere in the constitution does it say that the president has to be faithful.
Consensual sexual acts between adults are non of the people's business, IMO. UNTIL that business starts to affect the ability of said person to do their job.

Personally, I don't believe either are worth of impeachment.

Re: the age difference - if someone is over 18 it's their choice to get with someone much older and they have to live with the consequences. That some people (myself included) are grossed out by the idea has absolutely nothing to do with the application of the law.

That's not true.

Adultery is a felony in New York State.
Paying to cover up a felony is a further crime.

Whether you agree with those laws is a separate question, but laws were broken.

Phil1111

***Hey Phil, what are your handlers telling you to say or spin concerning the court hearing in the Manafort case today?

No spin needed. prison for Manafort. Mueller already has the goods on trump. With lawyers as good as Giuliani in charge. You and your hero can both sleep safely at night.

Soon trump and all his buddies can be together again:

I'm replying to this one to make sure it doesn't go away
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

yoink

******>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

If the firing of Comey was an attempt to derail the investigation into Russiagate (which he said it was) then it's absolutely obstruction of justice. It's just about the definition of it.

Nope!

You have no understanding of his Constitutional Powers. And you just proved it here!

Why don’t you educate us as to your understanding when you post something like this?

Because it's not my job to to stop others from showing their ignorance!
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***Because it's not my job to to stop others from showing the facts in the face of My ignorance of those facts!

You mean you're unable to support your opinion?

Made the English easier to comprehend for native English speakers.

Meanwhile for some of his supporters here is a brief summary of trump's job creation program to date:

Five legal headaches facing Trump
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/386305-five-legal-headaches-facing-trump
-Robert Mueller
-Michael Cohen
-Stormy Daniels
-Summer Zervos
-Emoluments

rushmc

*********>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

If the firing of Comey was an attempt to derail the investigation into Russiagate (which he said it was) then it's absolutely obstruction of justice. It's just about the definition of it.

Nope!

You have no understanding of his Constitutional Powers. And you just proved it here!

Why don’t you educate us as to your understanding when you post something like this?

See - this is why I think you’re a troll and should be banned.

You’re on a discussion board. Replying ‘no!’ Or ‘you’re wrong’ to a post without providing reasoning is a cowardly way of posting. You don’t have the courage or respect to put your reasoning up for analysis because you’re afraid you’ll get torn to pieces as usual...

Once again you prove you have no interest in discussion and should be ignored.

yoink

************>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

Nope!

You’re on a discussion board. Replying ‘no!’ Or ‘you’re wrong’ to a post without providing reasoning is a cowardly way of posting. You don’t have the courage or respect to put your reasoning up for analysis because you’re afraid you’ll get torn to pieces as usual...

+1

rushmc is obviously a troll. Ban or ignore. Kudos to him or her for keeping it going so long, though - good trolling effort 👍
"If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation."
David Brent

evilivan

***************>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

Nope!

+1

rushmc is obviously a troll. Ban or ignore. Kudos to him or her for keeping it going so long, though - good trolling effort 👍

Not everyone is either qualified or skilled to explain conflicts of facts and "feelings". When such conflicts arise and are irrational. Or too difficult to prose when feelings are the dominate characteristic of thought. Marc's posts are the result.

As such, we should not be too hard on him. It provides valuable insight into the feelings of trump voters.

jcd11235

***The illegal part was would have been perjuring himself, had he done that.

Fixed it for you.

Not sure how that is "fixed".

Bill Clinton made false statements under oath during a deposition. That, by definition, is perjury.

He ended up being cited for contempt of court for 'failing to testify truthfully'.

Towards the end of this Wiki article.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

******The illegal part was would have been perjuring himself, had he done that.

Fixed it for you.

Not sure how that is "fixed".

Bill Clinton made false statements under oath during a deposition. That, by definition, is perjury.

He ended up being cited for contempt of court for 'failing to testify truthfully'.

Towards the end of this Wiki article.

I just wish people would quit pounding this whole "Fixed it For You" thing into the ground. It was obnoxious to start with and now it's obnoxious and done to death.

jcd11235

***That, by definition, is perjury.

Actually, perjury is much more complex than that. Also, perjury is a crime of which Clinton was acquitted.

Care to expand on how it's 'more complex'?

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

And the impeachment was as much about politics as it was about 'finding of fact.'

He paid a fairly large find ($90k) and had his law license suspended.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

jcd11235

***That, by definition, is perjury.

Actually, perjury is much more complex than that. Also, perjury is a crime of which Clinton was acquitted.

Which means how much, really? If a CEO is cleared of misconduct by his board of directors is that case closed, move on, nothing to see? Or might an impartial process potentially come to a different conclusion?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

Care to expand on how it's 'more complex'?

I could. Alternately, you could just read the definition at the other end of the hyperlink you provided. As you're reading, ask yourself, "What are the four elements of perjury?"
Math tutoring available. Only $6! per hour! First lesson: Factorials!

Phil1111

******************>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

Nope!

+1

Not everyone is either qualified or skilled to explain conflicts of facts and "feelings". When such conflicts arise and are irrational. Or too difficult to prose when feelings are the dominate characteristic of thought. Marc's posts are the result.

As such, we should not be too hard on him. It provides valuable insight into the feelings of trump voters.

One of a series of recent posts that show why I enjoy this thread so much.
Abraham Lincoln

yoink

******>Not even the firing of Comey comes to that.

Nope!

You purposely prove that you have no reason to try and understand! This is a constitutional issue. Not one of Collusion or obstruction. Comey was fired because he needed to be! Rosenstein recommended his firing! That being said, Trump doesn't even need a reason to fire Comey. Constitutionally he is given the power and has no reason to give any reason that he would fire anybody in that department.

Anybody that doesn't understand that here has had no education on the Constitutional Powers of the president and has not taken any time to educate themselves on the power of the presidency.

Now I've taken the time to try and educate you a bit. And it will do no good! And that's the reason I don't waste my time on people like you who have no desire to know what the law and the Constitution means. To you it's all about get rid of trump! Nothing more. It's disgusting, sad, and just sad.
Abraham Lincoln

The opinion of the justice department and the Supreme Court have been given into rulings over the years. A sitting president cannot be indicted on a criminal charge. The only way he can be removed from office is through impeachment! This was done purposely by the founders to ensure that what we're seeing today wouldn't happen. We have people within the government who have weaponized their departments against political differences. Nothing criminal has happened here! The left and you just can't stand to lose. And that's as sad as it gets!
Abraham Lincoln

>See - this is why I think you’re a troll and should be banned.

Of course he's a troll. He contradicts himself daily. He doesn't post opinions; just repeats whatever Breitbart or FOX leads with. In many ways he's the epitome of the modern Trump supporter.

Fortunately no one here has to respond to him. Personally I find him pretty amusing.

But banned? There's a list of things you can be banned for, and regurgitating mass-media sound bites isn't one of them.

Will my previous post here just indicate that you don't know what you're talking about either!
Abraham Lincoln

Answer me this, why is Rosenstein not releasing the unredacted scope document that guides the special prosecutor to Congress? Why is it that the judge just instructed Mueller's team that he will see the scope document for Mueller's investigation?

The answer is easy! Mueller's probe is illegal. And it's expanded Beyond its original scope. Rosenstein doesn't dare release it or he's going to be exposed, which she will be eventually anyway, and the whole investigation is going to be shut down. It's starting to come out! And it's going to be fun to watch!
Abraham Lincoln

The answer is easy! Mueller's probe is illegal. And it's expanded Beyond its original scope. Rosenstein doesn't dare release it or he's going to be exposed, which she will be eventually anyway, and the whole investigation is going to be shut down.

So... Rosenstein is both the impartial, trustworthy DOJ official whose recommendation fully justifies the firing of Comey.... and he's also a Deep State liberal mole who's an instrumental part of the anti-Trump conspiracy, as was, umm, Comey.

Does that sound about right?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>Rosenstein is both the impartial, trustworthy DOJ official who's recommendation fully
>justifies the firing of Comey.... and he's also a Deep State liberal mole who's an
>instrumental part of the anti-Trump conspiracy, as was, umm, Comey.

>Does that sound about right?

Basically yes. Whether or not his work is legal depends purely on whether it benefits Trump or not.

And now all here can understand why I rarely waste my time putting much information out there to you and the group that hate Trump so badly! You guys are a bunch of sore God damn losers. It's sad and disgusting!
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

The opinion of the justice department and the Supreme Court have been given into rulings over the years. A sitting president cannot be indicted on a criminal charge. The only way he can be removed from office is through impeachment! This was done purposely by the founders to ensure that what we're seeing today wouldn't happen. We have people within the government who have weaponized their departments against political differences. Nothing criminal has happened here! The left and you just can't stand to lose. And that's as sad as it gets!

The spelling and grammar clearly indicate that this was not written by rushmc, nor was it in quotes or stated to be a quote.

Who are you? And what have you done with Marc?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***The opinion of the justice department and the Supreme Court have been given into rulings over the years. A sitting president cannot be indicted on a criminal charge. The only way he can be removed from office is through impeachment! This was done purposely by the founders to ensure that what we're seeing today wouldn't happen. We have people within the government who have weaponized their departments against political differences. Nothing criminal has happened here! The left and you just can't stand to lose. And that's as sad as it gets!

The spelling and grammar clearly indicate that this was not written by rushmc, nor was it in quotes or stated to be a quote.

Who are you? And what have you done with Marc?

It's not first time I noticed serious distinctions in Rushmc's posts - it simply is too obvious. My wild guess is/was, JohnRich is his ghost writer. ;)

dudeist skydiver # 3105