2 2
billvon

Russiagate

rushmc

Hillary did it too.

Standard excuse #3.

Get this through your thick skull - Hillary is a non-event. She's not the president or on the presidential staff. Nobody cares what she did or didn't do because she's not relevant any more.
This excuse of yours that you trot out regularly doesn't excuse ANY of the bullshit your guy gets up to.

What people are concerned about is if there is corruption in the sitting government. You should be concerned about that too... It's more important than party lines. To normal people, anyway.

Get this through your thick skull -

Hypocrisy meter explodes!!!

:D:D

I know you don't get it but this is priceless!

:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

....and what you don't get is every candidate has done something similar to this! And it is NOT illegal!!!
Ethically shameful? Probably

Yet some how, now, that Hillary lost, it is some big fucking deal!!!

Well, the only big fucking deal here is Hillary LOST!!!

She got beat by a better candidate and not because of anything Russia had to do with it!! (the pathetic excuse of the left)

And it also appears now that due to illegal voting, Hillary may have lost NH to Trump too! (but nooooooo, voter fraud is no big deal:D)

So, I will take my thick skull as opposed to whatever your problem is.

Thanks for laugh!!

You made my Friday

Abraham Lincoln

So you would be in favour of convicting Hillary, Trump Sr, Trump Jr, Kushner and Manafort?

None of them did anything illegal.
So, why would I be in favor of that?

How do you know? Is Mueller leaking to you?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

***It is true
Hillary did it too.

Or did you see that in your news provider?

1) Trump didn't do it
2) OK Trump did it but it's no big deal
3) Clinton did it first

A perfect RushMC post.

You are as lost as the rest of them....
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******It is true
Hillary did it too.

Or did you see that in your news provider?

1) Trump didn't do it
2) OK Trump did it but it's no big deal
3) Clinton did it first

A perfect RushMC post.

You are as lost as the rest of them....

Ah yes, and you're the one person who has all the answers. It's like the entire town left because of a coming flood and you're staying because you don't believe the proof.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

rushmc

....and what you don't get is every candidate has done something similar to this! And it is NOT illegal!!!

I don't think you understand what hypocrisy means.

It should be a big deal whoever won and I'd fully support investigations of Hillary if she'd done this and was in the Whitehouse.
YOU wouldn't - That's the hypocrisy. You want to investigate Clinton, but not Trump. You can't have it both ways - either they're both potentially guilty and need investigation, or we shouldn't give a shit about either.

And there's your problem - it was a big deal in November (and by big deal I mean shock) but we're now 9 months on and like I said originally, Hilly is completely irrelevant at this point.

You're still harping on about her loss to avoid talking about any of the actual issues that are facing the government.

Oh, and the voter fraud thing is totally fake news by the biased right-wing media. Besides, Bush and Trump already had loads of corruption in their elections, and even if she was involved in voter fraud it probably didn't make any difference anyway.

yoink

***....and what you don't get is every candidate has done something similar to this! And it is NOT illegal!!!

I don't think you understand what hypocrisy means.

It should be a big deal whoever won and I'd fully support investigations of Hillary if she'd done this and was in the Whitehouse.
YOU wouldn't - That's the hypocrisy. You want to investigate Clinton, but not Trump. You can't have it both ways - either they're both potentially guilty and need investigation, or we shouldn't give a shit about either.

And there's your problem - it was a big deal in November (and by big deal I mean shock) but we're now 9 months on and like I said originally, Hilly is completely irrelevant at this point.

You're still harping on about her loss to avoid talking about any of the actual issues that are facing the government.

Oh, and the voter fraud thing is totally fake news by the biased right-wing media. Besides, Bush and Trump already had loads of corruption in their elections, and even if she was involved in voter fraud it probably didn't make any difference anyway.

You still do not get it.
I would not call for an investigation for either as NO LAWS WERE BROKEN!!!

They have to be in the Whitehouse ???? Really?
You want to selectively apply law.
Go for it.

I am used to the left doing this.

Russia did no affect the election and YOU have yet to accept the fact that Hillary lost. You just cant swallow it.

And another thing I do not think you understand, all of this Russia and racist bs is gonna get Trump a second term.

You all will be even more nutty then:D

Oh
And by the way
You might want to broaden your media sources and read up about Comey drafting his letters letting Hillary off the hook before she was interviewed and the investigation was completed, Wasserman Schultz's IT employee scandal and he growing story about the creation of the pee pee paper about Trump (this one is getting good).

Ya
I know what hypocrisy means.
I also know you and Democrats do not care about it either.

So, now lets talk about that statement.

The biggest issues we have right now is the obstructionist democrats, the leakers and the Senate slow walking Trump appointees.

What is you list?
Abraham Lincoln

They have to be in the Whitehouse ???? Really?
You want to selectively apply law.
Go for it.

I am used to the left doing this.

So you are against the pardon for Arpaio then?

And usually something has to go to court to establish legality. There are lawyers who opine that laws would have been broken in this scenario.

I know what hypocrisy means.

So you are outraged about Trump Sr drafting a memo filled with lies to cover Trump Jr? Funny, cause I can't find any statements about that on dz.com while there are lots and lots of statements from you being outraged about Hillary lying.

The biggest issues we have right now is the obstructionist democrats, the leakers and the Senate slow walking Trump appointees.

Which appointees and how many? Does it concern you that the list of positions that have no-one appointed by Trump is likely longer?

Looks like Flynn was actually lobbying for a private Russian nuclear deal while in the White House. Amazing. Let's all consider what conservatives here would be doing if Hillary Clinton was discovered lying about private nuclear deals with the Chinese while she was in the White House.

===============================
from The Daily Beast:

Retired Lt. Gen. Mike Flynn promoted a private nuclear-power plan (that had previously involved Russian companies) in the Middle East even while working in the White House, former security-council officials told the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday. . . . The project “envisions building and operating dozens of nuclear plants in Saudi Arabia and across the Middle East,” sources explained to the Journal. “White House disclosure forms indicate that Mr. Flynn’s year-and-a-half work on the project ended in December 2016, but Mr. Flynn in fact remained involved in the project once he joined the Trump administration in January, discussing the plan and directing his National Security Council staff to meet with the companies involved, the former staffers said,” the paper additionally reported.
================================

CNN Admits Trump Campaign Was Wiretapped

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/09/18/wiretapped-cnn-admits-trump-campaign-breitbart-news-right-mainstream-media-wrong/
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Sometimes that happen to law breakers. I can't what for the indictments to start.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

trump will be re-elected in 2020

Sometimes that happen to law breakers. I can't what for the indictments to start.
Abraham Lincoln

gowlerk

trump will be re-elected in 2020

Trump will not be on the ballot in 2020

Got any money where your mouth is?
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Two different things. Not surprised the idiots at Breitbart and those who read their "reporting" can't figure that out.

You are funny when you squirm:D
Abraham Lincoln

lol, why would I squirm? I have absolutely nothing to lose in this.

The fact you think that this would make anybody squirm shows how fucked up your country is right now. You could care less what is good for the country, all you care about is what is bad for "the other side".

rushmc

From your linked page:
"But for the mainstream media, it was more important to protect Obama, to demonize Trump, and to smear conservative media outlets."

Yet the Breitbart piece simply squandered it's effort by defending Trump, demonizing Obama, and smearing mainstream media.

And snarky gloating isn't journalism. It's childish drivel unworthy even of a school-level newspaper.

I submit that opinion/editorial pieces (on either side) are not the most appropriate places to seek facts to form your own opinion.