christelsabine

Miller's declaration of war to the population ... ?

Since Trump should release all of his businesses so as to not have any appearance of conflict of interest do you expect the DZO's on the USPA Board to do likewise?

Don't hurt yourself with that stretch.

If USPA had longstanding rules that Board members had to divest themselves of any conflict or potential conflict of interest, then yes, they would need to do that. Since USPA doesn't have such rules, but the United States of America does, your point is rather moot.

- Dan G

Since Trump should release all of his businesses so as to not have any appearance of conflict of interest do you expect the DZO's on the USPA Board to do likewise?

If USPA rules required that - then yes, they should. However, that's not the case.

billvon

If USPA rules required that - then yes, they should. However, that's not the case.

Not necessarily the case of the Emoluments Clause either. But guess what? The Judicial Branch of government will decide the issue...as it is designed to operate.

I don't recall seeing anyone here jumping up and down about the Clinton Foundation when HRC was Secretary of State.

It's a good day. I learned something new and so did all of you. I wasn't aware of the Emoluments Clause and it seems all of you aren't aware of the checks and balances built into our system of government.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

I don't recall seeing anyone here jumping up and down about the Clinton Foundation when HRC was Secretary of State.

Outside of right-wing conspiracy theories the Clinton Foundation doesn't exist for the direct monetary benefit of Hillary Clinton. Trump's businesses exist solely for the monetary benefit of Trump and his family.

(And remember, out of the two candidates it was Trump who was shown to have lined his pockets by stealing from his own charity.)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RonD1120

***how can a commie/lefty/ex-nazi/german who has to be thankful that he was freed from adolf/etc DARE to question the U.S. or the greatest POTUS ever :S

Don't let'm get your goat. All the foreign posters here, especially Europeans, hate America. Except when they get their tit caught in the wringer, then they love us. That is why we should seal off the borders and make them declare and prove their worth before letting them in.

to be honest: I don't hate america or "the" american people - I am just extremely pissed off by your governments and the present potus politics. Heck we've had some pretty lunatic president over here with silvio berlusconi runnig italy for a long time. but that was italy and of no harm to the rest of the world... can't say that for the guy that got elected at your place.
as for your last sentence: I'd wish the same for americans entering our country
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

feuergnom

******how can a commie/lefty/ex-nazi/german who has to be thankful that he was freed from adolf/etc DARE to question the U.S. or the greatest POTUS ever :S

Don't let'm get your goat. All the foreign posters here, especially Europeans, hate America. Except when they get their tit caught in the wringer, then they love us. That is why we should seal off the borders and make them declare and prove their worth before letting them in.

to be honest: I don't hate america or "the" american people - I am just extremely pissed off by your governments and the present potus politics. Heck we've had some pretty lunatic president over here with silvio berlusconi runnig italy for a long time. but that was italy and of no harm to the rest of the world... can't say that for the guy that got elected at your place.

Holy Crap!
I thought you were an American.
Wow! Egg on my face.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Phil1111

Makes sense. Natural fit.I'm sure bannon, miller and trump should be bosom buddies forever.

After watching Miller's comments yesterday, I must say I cannot remember ever having a more overwhelming desire to kick someone in the head.>:( Unbelievable that he could graduate with a degree political science, and be utterly ignorant of how the 3 branches of govt work.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

jakee

********* All the foreign posters here, especially Europeans, hate America.

It is unfortunate that not only do you believe that, but also willingly promote that myopic opinion.

Maybe you are the one exception. Most of what I read is disparaging. You on the other hand tend to be more upbeat overall.

But most of what you've written for the past 8 years has been disparaging of America. Trump's whole campaign was based on disparaging America?

Why is it that you like Trump for agreeing with you, but dislike foreigners for agreeing with you?

Shush, you're just a nasty European who hates America :o
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

RonD1120

***how can a commie/lefty/ex-nazi/german who has to be thankful that he was freed from adolf/etc DARE to question the U.S. or the greatest POTUS ever :S

Yes because that's what Jesus would do!

RonD1120

*********how can a commie/lefty/ex-nazi/german who has to be thankful that he was freed from adolf/etc DARE to question the U.S. or the greatest POTUS ever :S

Holy Crap!
I thought you were an American.
Wow! Egg on my face.

LMFAO
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

david3

******how can a commie/lefty/ex-nazi/german who has to be thankful that he was freed from adolf/etc DARE to question the U.S. or the greatest POTUS ever :S

Correct, check the gospel accounts of His ministry. He often turned His back on those seeking Him. He had the wisdom of the Father and did not waste His time with the unfaithful. He warned us not to caste pearls before swine.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

*********how can a commie/lefty/ex-nazi/german who has to be thankful that he was freed from adolf/etc DARE to question the U.S. or the greatest POTUS ever :S

Correct, check the gospel accounts of His ministry. He often turned His back on those seeking Him. He had the wisdom of the Father and did not waste His time with the unfaithful. He warned us not to caste pearls before swine.

I find it ironic that Jesus was from the Middle East and clearly of a race that you despise/hate and yet you 'follow him'.
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

So tell me, then -- is it more OK to stiff a non-Christian supplier than a Christian one?

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

nigel99

I find it ironic that Jesus was from the Middle East and clearly of a race that you despise/hate and yet you 'follow him'.

No, Jesus was a Jew from Nazareth. I admire the Jewish people and support Israel.

The main point to remember is that He was the Son of God and Man.

wmw999

So tell me, then -- is it more OK to stiff a non-Christian supplier than a Christian one?

Wendy P.

I don't think y'all understand that ethical business principles are not in opposition to the profit motive.

Just for Ron:

"The challenge is that most leaders have networks full of people who think and act like them and many fail to seek out diverse opinions, especially in highly charged situations. Instead, they hunker down with people who have similar beliefs and values. This can lead to particularly dire consequences in cross-cultural environments.

To overcome this, you need another core emotional intelligence competency, empathy, which allows you to learn how to read others and truly understand what matters to them and what they care about. This will, in turn, help you connect with people and gather their thoughts, opinions, and help when you need them."
https://hbr.org/2016/12/what-you-can-do-to-improve-ethics-at-your-company

Lots of free reading at this site. I don't think its "fake". Although trump university labeled it "elitist".

I heard about a book that teaches empathy.Quote from the book.

"“And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass? It is the freeing of a slave, or feeding on a day of severe hunger, an orphan of near relationship, or a needy person in misery. And then being among those who believed and advised one another to patience and advised one another to compassion.”

http://productivemuslim.com/empathy-transform-life/

RonD1120

I don't think y'all understand that ethical business principles are not in opposition to the profit motive.

Hang on a minute, only yesterday you were talking about how unethical business practices were totally fine because of the profit motive.

Why are you now bringing ethical business practices into it?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?