wolfriverjoe

State Department Vacancies

The point is what we seen Obama do at the end of his term by placing party loyal people of his in places in the government. George W bush made the mistake and left them and payed the price for that. Trump's not going to do the same

Just like Putin isn't going into Ukraine:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

The point is what we seen Obama do at the end of his term by placing party loyal people of his in places in the government. George W bush made the mistake and left them and payed the price for that. Trump's not going to do the same

You really do not have to prove to me that you don't know what you're talking about. I know that already.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

You really do not have to prove to me that you don't know what you're talking about. I know that already.

Rush, you never answered my questions about the photos. Do yo think the CNN megapixel photo you posted shows that the Trump crowd had as many or more people than the Obama crowd?

Do you think it shows no empty spaces on the mall?

Just like Putin isn't going into Ukraine[Laugh]

Now that Nuland is out of a Job, maybe she can open a bakery in Maidan Nezalezhnosti. So next time Soros wants to fund a revolution there, she can nourish the 'moderate rebels'. This way Hunter Biden can readily access the Donbass with his newly acquired energy company. Oh that's right, the Ukrainians are already dying to let them take it, because they are stupid idiots like most people in the world and can't see the forest through all the trees.

Because Rebels over throwing a government we don't like, with our money, are moderate. And those defending their homes from our mortars are the bad guys...

melch

Nah, he intends to do it himself because he is like, a really smart person. He knows more about State Department functions and international relations than the diplomats. You can learn all his secrets in Art of the Deal. Just buy his book and you can be almost as smart as him.

I agree but I'll wait till Russian hackers put it online for free when trump backpedals on his Putin bromance.

On second thought I doubt I'd waste my time reading such garbage. Most communities are smaller than N.Y.,N.Y. where you can lie so much and burn every bridge that you ever cross in interpersonal relationships.

Because he criticised Trump, that's how I know. Trump is the greatest, he wins at everything. Bigly! So anyone who criticises such a great man (so great, just incredible, the best!) is obviously a loser. SAD! And any department relying on overrated losers must be in trouble. Failing!

jakee

Rush, you never answered my questions about the photos. Do yo think the CNN megapixel photo you posted shows that the Trump crowd had as many or more people than the Obama crowd?

Do you think it shows no empty spaces on the mall?

"President Donald Trump is reshuffling the US National Security Council (NSC), downgrading the military chiefs of staff and giving a regular seat to his chief strategist Steve Bannon.

Mr Bannon, formerly the head of the populist right-wing, Breitbart News website, will join high-level discussions about national security."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38787241

"The White House National Security Council (NSC) is the principal forum used by the President of the United States for consideration of national security and foreign policy matters with senior national security advisors and Cabinet officials and is part of the Executive Office of the President of the United States. Since its inception under Harry S. Truman, the function of the Council has been to advise and assist the president on national security and foreign policies. The Council also serves as the president's principal arm for coordinating these policies among various government agencies. The Council has counterparts in the national security councils of many other nations."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Security_Council

So trump is different, smarter, interested in facts.

The Republican party had better get a grasp on this rapidly spiraling goatfu*k. Or the next midterm elections will be a forgone conclusion within the next two months. They are likely busy with ACA legislation and budget legislation. But they better act soon.

I keep hearing the news tapes of trump supporters prior to the election. They want change but because "it can't get any worse" feel safe in a trump vote.

Week number two and three starts in a couple hours. Bannon to the front.

Phil1111

"President Donald Trump is reshuffling the US National Security Council (NSC), downgrading the military chiefs of staff and giving a regular seat to his chief strategist Steve Bannon.

Mr Bannon, formerly the head of the populist right-wing, Breitbart News website, will join high-level discussions about national security."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38787241

"The White House National Security Council (NSC) is the principal forum used by the President of the United States for consideration of national security and foreign policy matters with senior national security advisors and Cabinet officials and is part of the Executive Office of the President of the United States. Since its inception under Harry S. Truman, the function of the Council has been to advise and assist the president on national security and foreign policies. The Council also serves as the president's principal arm for coordinating these policies among various government agencies. The Council has counterparts in the national security councils of many other nations."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Security_Council

So trump is different, smarter, interested in facts.

The Republican party had better get a grasp on this rapidly spiraling goatfu*k. Or the next midterm elections will be a forgone conclusion within the next two months. They are likely busy with ACA legislation and budget legislation. But they better act soon.

I keep hearing the news tapes of trump supporters prior to the election. They want change but because "it can't get any worse" feel safe in a trump vote.

Week number two and three starts in a couple hours. Bannon to the front.

That memo also states that the director of national intelligence and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff will sit on the principals committee only when the issues to be discussed pertain to their “responsibilities and expertise.” In the previous two administrations, both were included as regular attendees.

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-holds-calls-with-putin-leaders-from-europe-and-asia/2017/01/28/42728948-e574-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

So both are no longer permanently on the NSC.
But a political hack now is.
Because the Narcissistic in Chief knows more than the intelligence agencies and the military.:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

So both are no longer permanently on the NSC.
But a political hack now is.
Because the Narcissistic in Chief knows more than the intelligence agencies and the military.

I'm curious. Rushmc is the biggest Trump apologist regular on here. Hey Marc, what is your spin on this? The reason I'm asking is that if Trump loses even you, he pretty much has lost the nation.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

trump, his son-in-law Jared Kushner, Bannon and Ivanka. Thats all America needs to know about pandering to the diminishing trump political base. Together with the recipe for self enrichment.

I can see President Putin, Alexei Miller,Gennady Timchenko, Arkady and Boris Rotenberg, etc. all sitting around in a dacha outside Moscow. Munching on the best caviar and laughing at the US and wondering if life can get any better.

nbpd610

You don't have anything specific. Just as I thought.

You're new here, so you don't know which side of the fence I'm usually found on, so you get a pass on that.... but come on! Are you that bad at recognizing satire when you hear it?

I was using direct quotes from Trump in response to a question about how Trump and his staff were going to spin things. Engage brain first, attack second, ok?;)