RMK

20 January: America, get ready…

It seems that "The" Ohio State University has provided a "safe space" and counselors for their students and faculty to help them cope and get through the day today. I hope they kept intact the same safe room and counselors that they set up after BHO was elected. If not, maybe the ones that the Buckeyes used after the thorough thrashing they received during the playoffs. Might save a few bucks if they just go ahead and make it a permanent feature at the school.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/30828/

Probably one of many ......

edit to fix clicky

Suck it up, America.

You might not like the results of the election but the protests and whining helps in no way. Deal with the loss and move on.

Do your best to help the country through Trump's presidency - for better or worse. Don't become part of the problem.

yoink

Suck it up, America.

You might not like the results of the election but the protests and whining helps in no way. Deal with the loss and move on.

Do your best to help the country through Trump's presidency - for better or worse. Don't become part of the problem.

Is that your final solution to the problem?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***Suck it up, America.

Is that your final solution to the problem?

The problem of Trump being elected? Pretty much. It's done.

There are all sorts of problems that can be actually be addressed - the voting system, various policies when Trump is in office.

But smashing windows and handing out pot and continuing to complain about the results in November isn't being part of any solution - it's just whinging and feeling sorry for yourself.

'Ask what you can do for your country' and all that.

yoink

The problem of Trump being elected? Pretty much. It's done.

There are all sorts of problems that can be actually be addressed - the voting system, various policies when Trump is in office.

But smashing windows and handing out pot and continuing to complain about the results in November isn't being part of any solution - it's just whinging and feeling sorry for yourself.

'Ask what you can do for your country' and all that.

Is protesting, without violence, not a way to send a message to republican leaders? A message that the policy(s) under consideration or being passed, have not considered every American? Is protesting not a valid, lawful part of democracy?

A valid method to change the minds of republican law makers? Ones who might move the mind and thinking of a 70 year old man of fixed opinions.

I expected when the Antichrist came that he would have a better haircut.

Don't recall anything in the book of Revelations about orange faces or bad comb overs.

Where's Ron with the Bible knowledge?
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"

Listening to the inaugural address, I kept wondering how many more people sitting right on the same dais he was going to insult. Then I was wondering who wrote it, because that speech writer should be fired. Did a quick search for the transcript, and got this result:

Trump wrote inauguration speech himself

Yeah, that makes more sense. Can't wait for the Sunday news shows!
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

TriGirl

Listening to the inaugural address, I kept wondering how many more people sitting right on the same dais he was going to insult. Then I was wondering who wrote it, because that speech writer should be fired. Did a quick search for the transcript, and got this result:

Agree. It is very difficult to change the thinking of a 70 year old person. There are however many republicans who are kind, magnanimous and consensus driven. Hopefully they will help steer the government.

RMK

I expected when the Antichrist came that he would have a better haircut.

Don't recall anything in the book of Revelations about orange faces or bad comb overs.

Speaking of the antichrist where was the thunder that should have accompanied the rain.

Phil1111

***I expected when the Antichrist came that he would have a better haircut.

Speaking of the antichrist where was the thunder that should have accompanied the rain.I was waiting for him to morph into a 100-foot tall fire-breathing smoke demon. That speech certainly had tone for it.

Don

Phil1111

***Listening to the inaugural address, I kept wondering how many more people sitting right on the same dais he was going to insult. Then I was wondering who wrote it, because that speech writer should be fired. Did a quick search for the transcript, and got this result:

Agree. It is very difficult to change the thinking of a 70 year old person. There are however many republicans other public servants who are kind, magnanimous and consensus driven. Hopefully they will help steer the government.

FIFY. From both parties, as well as independents. And many others who are not so much. I hope the same as you.

Shut Up & Jump!

normiss

Where is the outcry over POTUS45 NOT wearing a US flag lapel pin?

I'd be happy if he would start with buttoning his jacket when he isn't sitting. That's just common manners.:|

And Ms. Ivanka Trump WAS wearing a US flag pin. We all know she'll be doing more of the work anyway. ;)

:P

Shut Up & Jump!

normiss

Where is the outcry over POTUS45 NOT wearing a US flag lapel pin?

So... he isn't religious, he doesn't respect the flag, his speech sounded like a clif notes version of Das Kapital... and he's the new hero of the american right.

Fucking beautiful:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?