skinnay

Donald Trump paid Russian hookers for golden showers?

ryoder

************LOL

The alt birthers are still hoping

Nothing to do with that.

You've obviously missed several things that have gone on in Russia in the last couple of days; members of Kasperski Labs getting arrested, a member of the FSB being arrested, this FSB guy getting killed.

Speculation is Putin will shortly say something to the effect of, "yes, something with 'rogue agents' happened, but it was unauthorized and has been taken care of."

Is there something in that story related to Russian spying on the US and trump-showers, etc?

Or is that just a Putin shakedown for bribes, payoffs and compliance with his kleptocracy?

If you read the Telegraph story in Ryoder's post (#193), it seems to show that the dead guy has ties to the guy who leaked the Trump story.

And, of course, the Russians are now saying he died of "natural causes". Lead poisoning, perhaps?

Well, at least that would be quicker than polonium.:|

Imagine trump, Putin and Erdogan(president Turkey) all sitting around swapping notes on political dissidents. Bannon would have trump going after .... sasssh. We would could all be put on the no-fly list along with a executive order for all jump pilots to comply with no fly lists.

The Russian state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Erovinkin’s body was “found in a black Lexus... [and] a large-scale investigation has been commenced in the area. Erovinkin’s body was sent to the FSB morgue”.

I'm sure they'll get to the bottom of this.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

SkyDekker

Russia has sold 19.5% of its national Oil company to parties unknown.

Why is this interesting you ask? The Golden Shower file said Trump was promised 19% upon becoming President and lifting sanctions.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-rosneft-privatisation-insight-idUSKBN1582OH

I know you're in jest but when I saw this story I wasted about three hours trying to find out who bought it. No avail.

IMO a transfer to Putin cronies. This transaction hidden of course to avoid US and EU sanctions. "The Qatari Investment Authority" would certainly for the right price remain quiet if the price is right.

DJL

The Russian state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Erovinkin’s body was “found in a black Lexus... [and] a large-scale investigation has been commenced in the area. Erovinkin’s body was sent to the FSB morgue”.

They'll never find the bodies of those hookers I bet.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

They'll never find the bodies of those hookers I bet.

I'm sure Erovinkin has already been cremated.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

"Russian critic Vladimir Kara-Murza suffers sudden organ failure

A prominent Russian opposition activist has been hospitalised with organ failure, two years after he almost died of suspected poisoning.

Journalist Vladimir Kara-Murza, who works for pro-democracy group Open Russia, fell ill at about 05:00 local time (02:00 GMT).

Mr Kara-Murza's wife told the BBC she was on her way to hospital where her husband is in a medically-induced coma.

The activist nearly died when he suffered sudden kidney failure in 2015.

"He is already on life support and in a medicated coma. It's the same clinical picture [as last time]," Evgenia Kara-Murza told the BBC.

"The reason is unclear like last time. He's been active and healthy [recently]."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38844292

Just trumps bromance brother finishing up some old business.