skinnay

Donald Trump paid Russian hookers for golden showers?

I think we all need to just back off of this story here. After all, in an age where genders are optional, marriage can be available for any consenting adults, and nearly anything anyone desires can be had online for a very low or even no price, surely a visiting billionaire in a foreign country is allowed to watch, or even engage in acts of semi-private urination for the purposes of prurient pleasure.

We have no right to ask, or even wonder, just who did any of these alleged acts. And if they did exactly where the alleged streams ended. If some one needs to feel the power of degrading other humans in this way, and can afford to pay for the privilege, who are we, or indeed anyone to criticize?

This is going too far. In a little more than a week the USA is going to have a government headed by this man. It is time to stop looking into his past actions. Even if they are somewhat embarrassing you all need to just close your eyes and your ears and stop hearing or believing that the one chosen to lead is less than worthy.

You MUST stop examining this man in such a fine level of detail. Everyone in the world has their private secrets to keep. DJT has been a wealthy self indulgent man for many decades. There are going to be literally dozens, and possibly hundreds of people out there who have supplied him with whatever he wants. Some of them are now going to see the stories they hold as a possible source of money and fame for themselves. The Trump years, especially the first few months are going to be a steady drip, drip, drip of revelations.

America has voted. Times are new now. Morals have a completely different look to them today. The office of POTUS, once attainable only by men, and only men, of dignity and gravitas, will now be occupied by a new man who life has been a constant struggle to climb above and walk upon all others. And who considers his hedonistic desires to be the centre of his life.

America has made it's bed. Now it can just fucking lie down while the new master pisses on them.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

skinnay

This is still unsubstantiated news. It is still unclear if trump was pissing on the hookers, they were pissing on him, or whether Trump was just masturbating while watching the hookers.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia

Hook line and sinker:D:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

I do like how Trump declared it FAKE NEWS on twitter and than linked to some site very few people have heard of, but is owned by a major campaign donor.

PSSSSSST

Hey,

come over hear

I got something to tell you

Did you know that Obama was not born in the US!!!!!!

Don't tell anyone I told you ok?

:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

skinnay

This is still unsubstantiated news. It is still unclear if trump was pissing on the hookers, they were pissing on him, or whether Trump was just masturbating while watching the hookers.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia

I do not know where this is headed but I got to admit. you guys make it fun:D:D

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-10/4chan-claims-have-fabricated-anti-trump-report-hoax

I bet you believe hands up don't shoot and that Zimmerman was a white racist that murdered a black kid in cold blood too:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***Did you know that Obama was not born in the US!!!!!!

Ahh, so you you prefer the politician who believes fake news himself!

:D:D:D

Please please stop

I can not take it anymore:D:D
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***Did you know that Obama was not born in the US!!!!!!

Yeah RuskieMC, you don't get to even comment about fake news. You're the king of it.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

DJL

******Did you know that Obama was not born in the US!!!!!!

Yeah RuskieMC, you don't get to even comment about fake news. You're the king of it.

Do you realize how fucking silly you all are looking?

Buzzfeed had nearly a year to verify the info. THEY STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO DO THAT!!!!!

They say in their own publication

Astonishingly, though, Smith cast doubt on whether the story his site published was true.

"As we noted in our story, there is a serious reason to doubt the allegations," he wrote. "We have been chasing specific claims in this document for weeks, and will continue to."

Smith drew sharp rebukes from other reporters.

"Not how journalism works: Here's a thing that might or might not be true, without supporting evidence; decide for yourself if it's legit," tweeted Brad Heath, an investigative reporter for USA Today.

WOW

Just fucking WOW!!!:D:D

I guess you decided for yourself:o
Abraham Lincoln

you know what else it says?????

It alleges that Russians have been feeding Trump intelligence on his opponents, including Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, for years. It also details Trump’s alleged “personal obsessions and sexual perversion.”

You cant make this shit up unless you hate Trump and are in the media:D

THEN you can make this shit up

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/
Abraham Lincoln

I doubt this could ever be substantiated, but given that 4Chan is claiming that they created it, I'm just a wee bit skeptical of their claiming credit. They are the internet trolls, and by claiming credit (rightly or wrongly) they get to troll the whole world.

Just sit back, grab your marshmallows and enjoy watching it all burn.

rushmc

******Did you know that Obama was not born in the US!!!!!!

:D:D:D

Please please stop

I can not take it anymore:D:D

Yeah, if I bought up birther conspircy theories which were swallowed hook line and sinker for years by a man I was now trying to defend against fake news allegations I wouldn't be able to take it either:|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

rushmc

you know what else it says?????

It alleges that Russians have been feeding Trump intelligence on his opponents, including Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, for years. It also details Trump’s alleged “personal obsessions and sexual perversion.”

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/buzzfeed-runs-error-laden-unverifiable-trump-russia-claim/

You know lifezette.com is owned by a major Trump campaign donor right?

That's what is what I was saying in my earlier post. The wonderful irony of it all.

kallend

You are getting more and more shrill in your denial.

I am not denying anything

I am waiting to see.

I am enjoying the rapture of the lefts HOPING this is true.

you guys are loosing it

More and more everyday:D
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

***you know what else it says?????

You know lifezette.com is owned by a major Trump campaign donor right?

That's what is what I was saying in my earlier post. The wonderful irony of it all.

Can not refute the content again I see:D
Abraham Lincoln