winsor

The Island of Dr. Moreau

With all due respect, this has to be among the dumbest things I have seen of late.

Okay, if your kid wants a pony and you have a St. Bernard turned into a 'pony' by means of vivisection (and the 'pony' is cool with it), fine.

If the 'pony' then has a litter of puppies, it is hardly newsworthy.

If a pedigreed St. Bernard foaled a Shetland Pony with no surgical intervention, that should raise the odd eyebrow.

The 'man' that just happened to have a uterus handy and thereby managed to get pregnant really did nothing of note. It's on a par with 'Mr. Prostitute' from Yellowbeard getting knocked up - but at least that had redeeming comedic value.

Then again, most of the what passes as 'progressive' is a bad joke, so what the hell.

BSBD,

Winsor

I agree it's a silly way to report on the story. You are right as far as I'm concerned, there is no real story here. I never saw the movie you referenced. But I do find the photo you attached intriguing. Does that reflect badly on me? I'm not sure of anything these days.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Since it doesn't harm you or anyone else in any way at all, it seems like you're having to go out of your way to have any opinion at all on the matter, let alone one this strong...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

If its so unimportant, then why did you share it? Especially with an analogy so clearly intended to make others want to click on it.

I was in pure animal protection outrage mode when I read your description of St. Bernard vivisection. That's not even close - this is some person doing what they wish to their own body. Yawn. Don't care - its their body and their life to live in whatever way they want (provided they don't injure someone else).

You don't like clickbait? then quit being part of the cycle.