wan2doit

Mass Shooting - Ft Lauderdale Int'l Airport

Royreader8812

Yes, facts no longer matter in the USA

Precisely.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AirCanada/status/817484691783684097

Komrade, that was a story that lasted all of about 10 minutes in the confusion before it was corrected. You are seriously over reaching here.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Komrade, that was a story that lasted all of about 10 minutes in the confusion before it was corrected. You are seriously over reaching here.

Not really, it is archived in many news stories, and was stated officially from the county sheriff.

What it tells us, is that initial reports are not necessarily credible, no matter how trustworthy the source may seem.

Not really, it is archived in many news stories, and was stated officially from the county sheriff.

Everything ever published online is archived. Remember that.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gregpso

........... and why the need for civilians to have military style ie M 16s etc

Assault weapons have gotten a lot of bad press lately, but they're manufactured for a reason: to take out today's modern super animals, such as the flying squirrel, and the electric eel.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

gowlerk

Everything ever published online is archived. Remember that.

I want to say this is both true and untrue.

It's true in that it was almost certainly backed up somewhere. It's untrue in that in a lot of cases those back ups can become increasingly more difficult to have access to as time goes on. Some back ups may in fact be destroyed over time. Nothing lasts forever.

I'm sure my AOL home page from 1990 was archived. I seriously doubt anyone could ever find it today.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver