JerryBaumchen

The next four years are coming

Hi folks,

I know that this is not a first, but it will continue:

More: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-ally-carl-paladino-slammed-racist-wish-list-obamas-n699621

And he has the audacity to say: . . . Paladino said his comments have "nothing to do with race."

Of course, they don't.

Jerry Baumchen

And also "it's about a little deprecating humor which America lost for a long time", which is the same tactic that several SC posters use from time to time.

Post a terrible, mean spirited 'joke' which happens to perfectly align with their normal political views and denigrate the same people they spend most of their time bitching about anyway - then when called on it go 'oh hey, what's wrong with you guys, I'm just trying to lighten the mood!'

If people really want to lighten the mood and demonstrate a real sense of humour then they need to try some self-deprecation instead.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

ryoder

***Hi folks,

It is time to stand up to them.

And this is just as unacceptable: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/passengers-removed-jetblue-flight-ivanka-trump-incident-n699161

Jerry Baumchen

The shock there is that she was traveling Jetblue in coach!
So perhaps the egomania disorder does not affect the whole family.

I wouldn't even have recognized her: http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-flight/

It seems the idiot who was harassing Ivanka and her family, is a professor and an author, and his book is getting some pretty bad reviews on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/High-Life-Living-Suburban-Century/dp/0300164084/
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Hi folks,

And this is just as unacceptable: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/passengers-removed-jetblue-flight-ivanka-trump-incident-n699161

Jerry Baumchen

I wouldn't even have recognized her: http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-flight/

It seems the idiot who was harassing Ivanka and her family, is a professor and an author, and his book is getting some pretty bad reviews on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/High-Life-Living-Suburban-Century/dp/0300164084/

Without reading any reviews more than a couple days old. I'd hazard a guess that they are all trump supporters.
"An oddly written book. Seems to start in one direction, then flys over to another unrelated subject, then jets back to yet another area, left me feeling Blue....
Left me feeling verbally assaulted. Almost as if I had jetlag. I won't be taking this flight again anytime soon.

and authors like " nObama NoMore".

Phil1111

*********Hi folks,

Jerry Baumchen

Without reading any reviews more than a couple days old. I'd hazard a guess that they are all trump supporters.
"An oddly written book. Seems to start in one direction, then flys over to another unrelated subject, then jets back to yet another area, left me feeling Blue....
Left me feeling verbally assaulted. Almost as if I had jetlag. I won't be taking this flight again anytime soon.

and authors like " nObama NoMore".

It is pathetic that although obviously none of the reviewers (apology for being forced to prostitute that description) read one paragraph of the authors work, their small-minded keyboard warrior mentality to lash out can so easily distort future interest and financially impair the work.

This has nothing to do with politics. Character, integrity, class, and empathy mean a lot to me. A leader of this country should be the one with high marks in these areas. I have young grandchildren who will grow up to read about this period in their history books. I have no doubt that in time, we will learn things about our president elect that we don't know now, and it won't be good.

When my grandchildren get older and read about this, they will wonder how anyone could have even thought about making this man our president. I am glad that I won't have to tell them I was one of them.

Faicon9493

This has nothing to do with politics. Character, integrity, class, and empathy mean a lot to me. A leader of this country should be the one with high marks in these areas. I have young grandchildren who will grow up to read about this period in their history books. I have no doubt that in time, we will learn things about our president elect that we don't know now, and it won't be good.

When my grandchildren get older and read about this, they will wonder how anyone could have even thought about making this man our president. I am glad that I won't have to tell them I was one of them.

No sweat, the alternative was an equally repugnant piece of shit who managed to fuck up everything she touched, so he was the lesser of two evils by a RCH.

I again submit that Hillary makes Dick Nixon look like Solon by comparison; the only things she has done successfully is get elected or appointed and to line her pockets.

About the only thing Trump has going for himself is that he's not an Ivy League Attorney - though it blows me away that he'd lie about Wharton (like nobody would notice that he never actually went there?). I've also been to Wharton (as well as Harvard, Stanford, Cambridge, etc.), but I was never a STUDENT there either.

Let's just hope that he's simply pretending to be an out of control idiot as well, eh?

Faicon9493

Clear, human words. That's exactly how I see it, and many millions on this side of the pont, too.

No need to talk around on political level - that man is no president, he's playing that role to confirm himself. His centre of the world is only one thing: DJT himself. A morbid liar.

As soon as Putin enters the WH through his own revolving door, the world surely will change a bit ....

That's why I love our Angie: She's highly educated, she's honest and spotless clean.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

I again submit that Hillary makes Dick Nixon look like Solon by comparison;

Why?

the only things she has done successfully is get elected or appointed and to line her pockets.

The only thing Trump has ever done successfully is line his pockets - except he did it by cheating and stealing.

christelsabine

***This has nothing to do with politics. Character, integrity, class, and empathy mean a lot to me. A leader of this country should be the one with high marks in these areas. I have young grandchildren who will grow up to read about this period in their history books. I have no doubt that in time, we will learn things about our president elect that we don't know now, and it won't be good.

Clear, human words. That's exactly how I see it, and many millions on this side of the pont, too.

No need to talk around on political level - that man is no president, he's playing that role to confirm himself. His centre of the world is only one thing: DJT himself. A morbid liar.

As soon as Putin enters the WH through his own revolving door, the world surely will change a bit ....

That's why I love our Angie: She's highly educated, she's honest and spotless clean.

I kind of like your Angie as well. She is level headed, principled and surrounds herself with council who seldom panders to the extremes.

jakee

The only thing Trump has ever done successfully is line his pockets - except he did it by cheating and stealing.

You overlooked the most important way: inheriting
:P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Why?

She was bossy. And a woman. And successful. And a democrat. And Bill Clinton's wife. What more do you need for her to automatically be a "repugnant piece of shit who managed to fuck up everything she touched" to anyone on the right side of the aisle in the FOX era? The only way she could have been more hated is to be an atheist as well.

billvon

>Why?

She was bossy. And a woman. And successful. And a democrat. And Bill Clinton's wife. What more do you need for her to automatically be a "repugnant piece of shit who managed to fuck up everything she touched" to anyone on the right side of the aisle in the FOX era? The only way she could have been more hated is to be an atheist as well.

You know Bill you are a intelligent person. But you love to spin up shit that you even know is not right but hope it will be repeated.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

winsor

No sweat, the alternative was an equally repugnant piece of shit who managed to fuck up everything she touched, so he was the lesser of two evils by a RCH.

I'd love to hear you elaborate on that, considering the comparison is to someone who:
- brags about sexually assaulting women
- believes vaccinations cause autism
- publicly mocked the families of deceased veterans

winsor

About the only thing Trump has going for himself is that he's not an Ivy League Attorney

I'm guessing this is just some more white trash anti-intellectualism anger. But maybe you can elaborate on that as well?

BartsDaddy

You know Bill you are a intelligent person. But you love to spin up shit that you even know is not right but hope it will be repeated.

So can you tell me why Hillary is a repugnant piece of shit who managed to fuck up everything she touched?

kallend

Is Rubio setting himself up as a challenger in 2020? He seemed pretty unTrumpian in his questioning of Tillerson.

I would pretty much assume that is exactly what he is doing. There's no reason to believe he is committed to a 6 year Senate term is there?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.