brenthutch

Please help save the snowflakes

brenthutch

He won by a lot of electoral votes. Trump was smart and understood how the election process worked. If Hillary understood that simple fact she might have won. Trump new California was a lost cause and spent his time where it counted. California is why Hillary won the popular vote but that does not count in an election for president and Trump knows that. If Hillary is not smart enough to understand how the election process works she is not good enough to be president.

You're funny.

Clinton won California without trying. Of course she knew it didn't matter how much she won by, and that the popular vote didn't matter. That's why she didn't campaign in California

Or Wisconsin :ph34r:

When do we get a "like" button here?

jakee

He won by a lot of electoral votes. Trump was smart and understood how the election process worked. If Hillary understood that simple fact she might have won. Trump new California was a lost cause and spent his time where it counted. California is why Hillary won the popular vote but that does not count in an election for president and Trump knows that. If Hillary is not smart enough to understand how the election process works she is not good enough to be president.

You're funny.

Clinton won California without trying. Of course she knew it didn't matter how much she won by, and that the popular vote didn't matter. That's why she didn't campaign in California anymore than Trump did except to raise money. (Which is also one of the reasons why the EC defenders who are hung up on geographical power are so wrong. Neither candidate giving a fuck about the most highly populated state in the union? Yeah, great result!)

Clinton winning California by a boatload doesn't mean Clinton was focussing any effort on winning California by a boatload. If you're not smart enough to understand that you may not be qualified to use the internet.

You seem to be a little upset here, are you a snowflake? I know there are a few "safe zones" you could visit.

marks2065

You're funny.

Clinton won California without trying. Of course she knew it didn't matter how much she won by, and that the popular vote didn't matter. That's why she didn't campaign in California

Or Wisconsin :ph34r:

When do we get a "like" button here?

That is only on real news websites like Facebook

marks2065

You seem to be a little upset here, are you a snowflake?

Is that what the word funny usually means to you?

You'd better learn how to use the english language properly, otherwise there are some people who might want to kick you out of the country! People like, well, you:D
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Using names like snowflake as a pejorative is something a bully does; someone who knows (or thinks) that he or she is more powerful or in favor, so they can be offensive in ways that others daren't because they'll get "their ass whupped."

So -- are you a bully? :):P

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

wmw999

Using names like snowflake as a pejorative is something a bully does; someone who knows (or thinks) that he or she is more powerful or in favor, so they can be offensive in ways that others daren't because they'll get "their ass whupped."

So -- are you a bully? :):P

Wendy P.

Nope, just thought there was a little anger in him and since this was a thread about saving snowflakes I thought he might be one of those we were trying to save. Only good intentions here.

billvon

>Nope, just thought there was a little anger in him . . .

Funny. Even though Trump won, the right wing seems to be full of anger and venom lately. You'd think they would be rejoicing in their win rather than trying to attack.

We are not attacking you, we are laughing at you. :D

billvon

>Nope, just thought there was a little anger in him . . .

Funny. Even though Trump won, the right wing seems to be full of anger and venom lately. You'd think they would be rejoicing in their win rather than trying to attack.

No anger here, only a sense of hope after 8 hopeless years. My income goes up and down base on who is in control. I was looking at my social security statement a couple years ago and realized that I could tell who was president based on my income. It seems I make a lot more money when a republican holds office. I does this back to 1984. the line starts going down about a year after a democrat is elected and starts going up about a year after a republican gets elected. I am hoping the trend continues. My worst years as an employee for someone was 95-99 (down about 10k)and my worst years as a business owner have been 2010 to 2015 (down about 90k gross sales).

brenthutch

We are not attacking you, we are laughing at you. :D

Funny how that works, isn't it? The conservatives making fun of liberals for not accepting the results - but from what I can see all the liberals know they've lost, so it doesn't really make sense.

On the other hand, the conservatives don't yet realise that they've lost too. They still think Trump is one of them!:D

In truth, the label of RINO has never been more applicable than to him and his cabal. The one silver lining from whatever chaos is created over the next few years will be watching that dawning realisation spreading through his supporters and defenders.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

quade

***He won by a lot of electoral votes.

No. He didn't.

He won by one of the SMALLEST Electoral College margins in the history of US Presidential elections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
But don't let facts get in the way. [:/]
If I counted correctly there have been 17 elections with smaller electoral votes differences then this one between the winner and the 2nd place finisher.

marks2065

If I counted correctly there have been 17 elections with smaller electoral votes differences then this one between the winner and the 2nd place finisher.

You did not count correctly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***If I counted correctly there have been 17 elections with smaller electoral votes differences then this one between the winner and the 2nd place finisher.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_elections_by_Electoral_College_margin

See, I told you education doesn't make you smart.

quade

***If I counted correctly there have been 17 elections with smaller electoral votes differences then this one between the winner and the 2nd place finisher.

You are correct, I did miscount. There have been 18 elections that had smaller electoral vote differences than this election according to the source you supplied.

DanG

How do you make so much money when you don't know how to count?

Actual numbers are for snowflakes. What is "real" is how he feels in his gut.

I wonder if he prefers banks that have "numbers don't matter" accounting principles?

Don

quade

I gotta say, the right currently has, without a doubt, the highest number of "sore winners" in it I've ever seen.

I can not in my lifetime remember any winning team anywhere gloating more. None. Not in politics, not in sports, not even on an elementary schoolyard.

They should look up the term "pyrrhic victory".

Faicon9493

***I gotta say, the right currently has, without a doubt, the highest number of "sore winners" in it I've ever seen.

I can not in my lifetime remember any winning team anywhere gloating more. None. Not in politics, not in sports, not even on an elementary schoolyard.

They should look up the term "pyrrhic victory".

I looked it up and here is the definition

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/14/obamas-legacy-democratic-losses-party-chaos/

So, how long do you believe Trump will remain President?

Four years? Eight? 100 Days?

Right now it's looking like Trump is still on track to be the first President to violate the US Constitution as soon as he is sworn in. At the very least, that's going to be how it's portrayed and I'm curious how he's going to react to not only that, but impeachment if it gets that far.

At the very least, he has ethics and GSA violations as soon as he's sworn in if he continues to try to hold on to the US Post Office as a Trump branded hotel.

While some members of the GOP dogged Obama and fought him on almost ever piece of legislation he wanted, I'm really curious how Trump is going to react to constantly being investigated for Constitutional violations.

And, like I said, how will he react if it ever comes to impeachment?

If he was impeached, would he go quietly or would he attempt to have his (personal now) military generals fight to keep him in office?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver