brenthutch

Please help save the snowflakes

I gotta say, the right currently has, without a doubt, the highest number of "sore winners" in it I've ever seen.

I can not in my lifetime remember any winning team anywhere gloating more. None. Not in politics, not in sports, not even on an elementary schoolyard.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

I gotta say, the right currently has, without a doubt, the highest number of "sore winners" in it I've ever seen.

I can not in my lifetime remember any winning team anywhere gloating more. None. Not in politics, not in sports, not even on an elementary schoolyard.

What are you talking about? There can be nothing more magnanimous that creating a nonprofit to support those who were emotionally scarred by this past election! Did you even watch the video?

brenthutch

***I gotta say, the right currently has, without a doubt, the highest number of "sore winners" in it I've ever seen.

What are you talking about? There can be nothing more magnanimous that creating a nonprofit to support those who were emotionally scarred by this past election! Did you even watch the video?

Actually there can be.

Like the Trump kids setting up a brand new non-profit to sell access to their father for $1,000,000.

Of course after screaming all election how evil Clinton was for supposedly doing this.

quade

Part of that is derived from the left being the biggest crybabies I have ever seen over Trump getting elected. Sure, it's distasteful to gloat, but if you won, and the loser keeps crying about it, don't blame the right if they say STFU already!

brenthutch

I'm digging deep to do my part .02 cents. It's a start.

Check out some of these Wacko Birds...what a bunch of idiots protesting like they just came of the set of "Game of Thrones"

SHAME...SHAME...SHAME...the women in purple, she could use some professional help, I think she has lost her freaking mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2fbnF3kn5Y

Channman

Check out some of these Wacko Birds...what a bunch of idiots protesting like they just came of the set of "Game of Thrones"

SHAME...SHAME...SHAME...the women in purple, she could use some professional help, I think she has lost her freaking mind.

The electors in that room had no Constitutional duty to vote for Trump. Clearly the protestors were simply trying to persuade them to vote for Clinton, as is their right and as the EC was intended to work.

Do you support the EC system or not?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

The electors in that room had no Constitutional duty to vote for Trump. Clearly the protestors were simply trying to persuade them to vote for Clinton, as is their right and as the EC was intended to work.

Do you support the EC system or not?

I certainly don't support people coming into such an event having a nerves break down. Damn, get ahold of yourself women...a true example of a Snowflake.

>I certainly don't support people coming into such an event having a nerves break down.

The electors must be protected from these emotional people! Perhaps there could be a republican "safe space" where electors are kept safe from other people's emotions, lest their feelings be hurt by non-politcally-correct displays.

brenthutch

That was a Democratic elector Bill. It is understandable that she looked as if she was about to throw up, she was being compelled to vote for HRC.

Wisconsin was red, bro. Confused much?

brenthutch

That was a Democratic elector Bill. It is understandable that she looked as if she was about to throw up, she was being compelled to vote for HRC.

Trump lost two electors but Clinton five. Martin Sheen will have to get especially drunk tonight.
(he came down here to protest a waste disposal facility being built "too close to a school" so that waste products could be disposed of instead of dumped in the river. They showed a clip of him with a three day stubble and, I'm not kidding, so drunk that the protestors had to stand on either side of him and hold him up)

brenthutch

Sorry my bad, I clicked on a link with a Minnesota elector being replaced because he voted for Bernie. Sorry for my confusion.

Speaking of mistakes, yours is nothing compared to the people who paid all that money for a Wisconsin recount. It gave Trump another 160 votes.

Bob_Church

Speaking of mistakes, yours is nothing compared to the people who paid all that money for a Wisconsin recount. It gave Trump another 160 votes.

Hadn't you heard (from the Trump camp), actual numbers don't matter. As long as Trump won the Electoral by a few votes, he won bigly and in a "landslide."
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***Speaking of mistakes, yours is nothing compared to the people who paid all that money for a Wisconsin recount. It gave Trump another 160 votes.

Hadn't you heard (from the Trump camp), actual numbers don't matter. As long as Trump won the Electoral by a few votes, he won bigly and in a "landslide."
He won by a lot of electoral votes. Trump was smart and understood how the election process worked. If Hillary understood that simple fact she might have won. Trump new California was a lost cause and spent his time where it counted. California is why Hillary won the popular vote but that does not count in an election for president and Trump knows that. If Hillary is not smart enough to understand how the election process works she is not good enough to be president. Hillary did not know how to win the election and could not protect her secretes on the computer, these 2 things made her unqualified to be president. (IMO)

brenthutch

All very true, now let us get back to saving the snowflakes.

There is no saving the snowflakes, in order to save them you must first confront them and that would involve invading their "safe places" and then you would be accused of attacking or violating them and end up in jail.

He won by a lot of electoral votes. Trump was smart and understood how the election process worked. If Hillary understood that simple fact she might have won. Trump new California was a lost cause and spent his time where it counted. California is why Hillary won the popular vote but that does not count in an election for president and Trump knows that. If Hillary is not smart enough to understand how the election process works she is not good enough to be president.

You're funny.

Clinton won California without trying. Of course she knew it didn't matter how much she won by, and that the popular vote didn't matter. That's why she didn't campaign in California anymore than Trump did except to raise money. (Which is also one of the reasons why the EC defenders who are hung up on geographical power are so wrong. Neither candidate giving a fuck about the most highly populated state in the union? Yeah, great result!)

Clinton winning California by a boatload doesn't mean Clinton was focussing any effort on winning California by a boatload. If you're not smart enough to understand that you may not be qualified to use the internet.

jakee

He won by a lot of electoral votes. Trump was smart and understood how the election process worked. If Hillary understood that simple fact she might have won. Trump new California was a lost cause and spent his time where it counted. California is why Hillary won the popular vote but that does not count in an election for president and Trump knows that. If Hillary is not smart enough to understand how the election process works she is not good enough to be president.

You're funny.

Clinton won California without trying. Of course she knew it didn't matter how much she won by, and that the popular vote didn't matter. That's why she didn't campaign in California

Or Wisconsin :ph34r: