feuergnom

can anybody explain this to a non-u.s.-citizen?

SkyDekker

******Clicky fixed.

What's to explain? They're Neo-Nazi white nationalists, and they love Trump.

And the KKK loves Hillary!

Your point?

The more you say that, the stupider you sound.

the example was posted but guess what?

You got the point correct.

Stupid!!!!!

Only it is not me!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

******Clicky fixed.

Your point?

When some people have nothing to say, they say nothing.
Other people feel inclined to prove it.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

*********Clicky fixed.

Your point?

the example was posted but guess what?

You got the point correct.

Stupid!!!!!

Only it is not me!

No, you found one (former?) member who said he did. The official KKK position was quite different.

When you state something, does that mean the entire Conservative Party has made that statement?

does that mean the entire Conservative Party has made that statement?

Well, you finally get it:)
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

feuergnom

I can explain it; there are assholes everywhere in the world and psychopaths make up at about 1% of any given population.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Well, the most basic explanation is the one I've been using for the entire rise of Trump as a candidate (and now Pres-elect).

The bigots, sexists and xenophobes have been hiding under their rocks for years (decades even) because hating people for the color of their skin or the way they worship the God of their choice had gone out of fashion.
They've always been there, they just knew they would garner criticism and scorn if they publicly voiced their beliefs.

Having one of "them" in the White House for the last 8 years has driven them nuts. The idea of a woman there is as bad, if not worse.

Along comes Trump.

Mexicans are rapists, Muslims are terrorists, women should know their place and stay there (unless he wants to look at them naked or grope them).

He's validating everything they believe in. He's saying everything they want to hear.
They have come out of hiding. Out of their caves and out from under their rocks.

So now blacks are getting told to "go to the back of the bus", Muslim women are getting their headscarves pulled off, people who speak up against those doing this sort of thing get swastikas painted on their houses.

Welcome to America.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Scary, racist fascists!

Like the KKK, these modern neo-Nazis believe that oppressing other races/religions/ethnicities will keep whites on top. Someone should remind them that Adolf Hitler's version of fascism failed miserably more than 70 years ago, because bullying produces great short-term results, but miserable long-term results.

Fascists seem to miss the concept that a "master-race" only stays on top if it continues to improve itself: working harder and smarter and longer than other races/ethnic groups/religions. Like Puritans, neo-Nazis should shut-up until they have perfected their own race/completed their inner jihad/etc.

it's not that we don't have people of the same thinking and speaking over here. but at least they are not in power. YET. by the fraction of a hair. that is the scary part and thats why so many people look at the u.s. we've been through that kind of rhetoric shit and the results of it more than half a century ago, no need to re-enact that experience once again.
and if the nation with the biggest military power drifts in this direction - well I guess you get the idea.... [:/]

The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

Boomerdog

Simply put, they're what I consider to be far-right idiots. To the flip side, The Communist Party USA (another bunch of idiots) endorsed Hillary. Ho Hum.

You know what, as soon as I read this post I thought "Huh, that doesn't pass the sniff test. Why would a political party endorse another political party's candidate? That sounds ridiculous!"

So I looked (for like 10 seconds, by the way) and found this: The answer to your question is NO. In 2016 CPUSA did not have any candidates on the ballot, but nevertheless it does not issue endorsements of candidates of other parties.

Sounds like your bullshit detector needs an overhaul.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Well well...hope you're doing well.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-05-31/communist-party-leader-voted-for-sanders-will-back-clinton

OK...Google "CPUSA Endorses Hillary Clinton."

Lots of hits from news sources across the political spectrum on this subject. I cited one that seems to be somewhere in the middle (US News and World Report).

>OK...Google "CPUSA Endorses Hillary Clinton."

>Lots of hits from news sources across the political spectrum on this subject.

Uh - surely you are not equating hits to veracity?

I just googled "Boomer dog is wrong" and got:

About 3,030,000 results (0.40 seconds)

Here's what the CPUSA said about it when asked:

==========
The answer to your question is NO. In 2016 CPUSA did not have any candidates on the ballot, but nevertheless it does not issue endorsements of candidates of other parties. The Communist Party does, however, encourage all Americans to participate fully in the electoral process, voting and working with their unions and other community organizations in the pursuit of the goals of protecting the environment, union rights, immigrant rights, peace, raising the minimum wage, ending police abuse of African American, Indian and Latino Americans and other social justice issues that value people before profits and address the struggles of the 99%.
============

Boomerdog

And in what way do you think that supports your statement that the CPUSA endorsed Clinton?

OK...Google "CPUSA Endorses Hillary Clinton."

Lots of hits from news sources across the political spectrum on this subject.

And which one of them contains a statement from the CPUSA saying they endorse Hillary Clinton? Because I already gave you one saying they didn't.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?