rushmc

What Does This Say About The Democrats Message?

rushmc

***It's easy as pie to pick groups that voted for one candidate or another. It's more fun to make sure that the voters that voted for your guy are upstanding people, while the ones that voted for the other guy are wild idiots. It's also meaningless. Because it's generally done to prove a point, and not to understand the demographics.

Wendy P.

Ok

Then hopefully we will not hear about the idiots that voted fot Trump anymore huh...

Why do you care? You have always maintained you weren't Trump supporter.

Are you a liar?

SkyDekker

******It's easy as pie to pick groups that voted for one candidate or another. It's more fun to make sure that the voters that voted for your guy are upstanding people, while the ones that voted for the other guy are wild idiots. It's also meaningless. Because it's generally done to prove a point, and not to understand the demographics.

Wendy P.

Ok

Then hopefully we will not hear about the idiots that voted fot Trump anymore huh...

Why do you care? You have always maintained you weren't Trump supporter.

Are you a liar?

I sure as hell do not want to be one of the idiots who voted for Hillary
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

I sure as hell do not want to be one of the idiots who voted for Hillary

"Only those who show contempt for the millions of voters who supported should see the contempt they espouse. "

:|
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***I sure as hell do not want to be one of the idiots who voted for Hillary

"Only those who show contempt for the millions of voters who supported should see the contempt they espouse. "

LMFAO

So it is ok that the those here on the left have posted this to me and others dozens of times but there is something wrong when it comes back????

What a fucking joke!:D:D:D

The hypocrisy you just showed is off the charts!:D
Abraham Lincoln

Just heard on the radio, donations to the Clinton Foundation have dropped 37%. I wonder what sort of message that says about their supporters? No play, no pay now.

Yeah billvon, it was all about the children around the world.:D

Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Just heard on the radio, donations to the Clinton Foundation have dropped 37%. I wonder what sort of message that says about their supporters? No play, no pay now.

Yeah billvon, it was all about the children around the world.:D

This is not surprise. Nothing for all these foreign "investors" to buy anymore.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******I sure as hell do not want to be one of the idiots who voted for Hillary

LMFAO

So it is ok that the those here on the left have posted this to me and others dozens of times but there is something wrong when it comes back????

I have not seen anyone on the left post what I just quoted from you.

The hypocrisy you just showed is off the charts!:D
That's because you don't understand what hypocrisy is.

My view is that it is exactly as contemptible for you to call Hillary voters idiots as it is for Trump opponents to say whatever it is that made you call them contemptible. There is no hypocrisy there whatsoever.

Your view, apparently, is that it is contemptible for anyone to criticise Trump voters, but absolutely fine for you to call Hillary voters idiots. That stench of hypocrisy - it's coming from you.

That was the change from 2014 to 2015. Your radio lied to you again. You should get it checked.

- Dan G

rushmc

then you cant comprehend what you read.

So explain it to me.

Why is it ok for you to show such contempt towards tens of millions of voters?

Why does it not cover you with the stench of hypocrisy?

jakee

***then you cant comprehend what you read.

So explain it to me.

Woosh.........
Abraham Lincoln

A few weeks ago the Dem's were happily giggling about the death of the Rep party. Now the Rep are doing the same.

The death of the Dem party is greatly exaggerated.

If I was a Dem though I would be concerned about the state elections.

But to my view is that the pendulum is swinging wider and wider each time. Think about it. Clinton to Bush....Bush to Obama....Obama to Trump.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

rushmc

******then you cant comprehend what you read.

So explain it to me.

Woosh.........

It's like you are trying to find ways to show off how ignorant and clueless you are.

Well congratulations, you've hit a new high score!:)

Just wait until all those Middle Eastern countries ask for a refund. The Clintons better be thankful for all those secret service agents that protect their house in Chappaqua, NY.
We are all engines of karma

StreetScooby

Just wait until all those Middle Eastern countries ask for a refund. The Clintons better be thankful for all those secret service agents that protect their house in Chappaqua, NY.

Nah. They are all headed to New York with buckets of cash. Where a whole family awaits with open wallets and purses.

Kuwaiti "Use those big hands of yours to get one more black family out of their house."

trump " I like you, I can see you're strong but I need 25 Million to pay some pesty illiterates who wanted a education"

Kuwaiti "What bank account should I wire the funds to?"

trump "Talk to Ivanka about the transit number and bank I like a strong separation of any conflict of interests. Oh and throw in a case of bronzer."

DanG

That was the change from 2014 to 2015. Your radio lied to you again. You should get it checked.

The drop in 2015 was due to the increase in scrutiny brought on by HRC's presidential bid and the book "Clinton Cash." Watch now as donations plummet. Norway just announced a 90% reduction in their contributions, with many more to follow.