CameraNewbie

Congratulations President Trump!

I thought his opening speech was more presidential than many he has made. I also noticed the underlying tension in the room when he congratulated Hillary - his voters expected her to be locked up, because that's what he promised. Just the first of many of his pre-election promises that will unwind before he has even taken office.

Trump deserves nothing but contempt, as do those who voted him in. Truly a tragic day for the world http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-american-tragedy-donald-trump

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

CornishChris

I thought his opening speech was more presidential than many he has made. I also noticed the underlying tension in the room when he congratulated Hillary - his voters expected her to be locked up, because that's what he promised. Just the first of many of his pre-election promises that will unwind before he has even taken office.

Trump deserves nothing but contempt, as do those who voted him in. Truly a tragic day for the world http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/an-american-tragedy-donald-trump

Only those who show contempt for the millions of voters who supported should see the contempt they espouse.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***I thought his opening speech was more presidential than many he has made. I also noticed the underlying tension in the room when he congratulated Hillary - his voters expected her to be locked up, because that's what he promised. Just the first of many of his pre-election promises that will unwind before he has even taken office.

Only those who show contempt for the millions of voters who supported should see the contempt they espouse.

Yeah, voting for a guy who brags about grabbing women by the pussy is indeed not worthy of contempt.

Personally I think that Trump being elected says a lot about your country. Not much of it positive.

I'll be in San Diego this weekend. Will be interesting the gauge the mood over there.

SkyDekker

******I thought his opening speech was more presidential than many he has made. I also noticed the underlying tension in the room when he congratulated Hillary - his voters expected her to be locked up, because that's what he promised. Just the first of many of his pre-election promises that will unwind before he has even taken office.

Yeah, voting for a guy who brags about grabbing women by the pussy is indeed not worthy of contempt.

Personally I think that Trump being elected says a lot about your country. Not much of it positive.

I'll be in San Diego this weekend. Will be interesting the gauge the mood over there.

:D:D

if you tell my you NEVER thought what he said (in any form) or said it I will call you a liar to your face.
You have had that locker room talk and you know it.

Pretty fucking week there Dekker.....

And NOT voting for the corruption of Hillary says much more about this country than your liberal mind can ever hope to understand.
She only sought to enrich herself at any cost.
I hope they pulled her security clearance today.
Abraham Lincoln

Uhm, no I haven't. I can honestly say that I have never bragged about committing sexual assault. But, nice to know you have.

And NOT voting for the corruption

But you did, by voting for Trump.

And you think Trump is not? Why do you think he will want to get rid of the estate tax? Something most Americans would never need to worry about, but it will greatly enrich his family.

Not sure what that would accomplish. She isn't in a position to have access to it anyways. Not sure you really understand how that works.

SkyDekker

******I thought his opening speech was more presidential than many he has made. I also noticed the underlying tension in the room when he congratulated Hillary - his voters expected her to be locked up, because that's what he promised. Just the first of many of his pre-election promises that will unwind before he has even taken office.

LOL...What Trump has said about women most every man has said. Most men have not DONE what Bill has done to women and a real strong women would never put up with being humiliated in front of the whole world. But that is just my opinion.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

SkyDekker

Uhm, no I haven't. I can honestly say that I have never bragged about committing sexual assault. But, nice to know you have.

***And NOT voting for the corruption

But you did, by voting for Trump.

And you think Trump is not? Why do you think he will want to get rid of the estate tax? Something most Americans would never need to worry about, but it will greatly enrich his family.

Not sure what that would accomplish. She isn't in a position to have access to it anyways. Not sure you really understand how that works.

Of course I do not understand things. A comment you like to make often.

And you have taken a lesson from the billvon twist seminar I see. I have not committed sexual assault, I do not know if you have and I did not say you had, and you have no idea if Trump did. (we know Bill Clinton did)
But in your world it is the charge that counts nothing more.

And what pray tell is Trumps corruption?

I am not jealous about the money he has made. He has the right to pass it on. Funny how the big green monster affects your thinking.

We know Hillary's as it has been exposed all over the place over 30 years. She just operates under her own laws as we have seen.

Hey!
didn't you predict a Hillary landslide win?
Abraham Lincoln

jlmiracle

*********I thought his opening speech was more presidential than many he has made. I also noticed the underlying tension in the room when he congratulated Hillary - his voters expected her to be locked up, because that's what he promised. Just the first of many of his pre-election promises that will unwind before he has even taken office.

LOL...What Trump has said about women most every man has said. Most men have not DONE what Bill has done to women and a real strong women would never put up with being humiliated in front of the whole world. But that is just my opinion.

EXACTLY!!!!
Abraham Lincoln

LOL...What Trump has said about women most every man has said.

Not the men I know, nor the men I have had conversations with in many a locker room. Nor either one of my two sons.

You may want to upgrade the people you hang around with. Cause the ones I hang around with don't brag about committing sexual assault.

and you have no idea if Trump did.

Either he did or he is a liar, since he himself bragged about doing it. Or are you denying the existence of that tape?

And what pray tell is Trumps corruption

Trump University.
Using charitable funds to make political donations.
Destroying evidence during court proceedings.

I am not jealous about the money he has made. He has the right to pass it on. Funny how the big green monster affects your thinking.

Huh? I gave that as an example as policy he wants to institute to help himself and his family as opposed to the country. How does eliminating the estate tax help the country?

SkyDekker

and you have no idea if Trump did.

Either he did or he is a liar, since he himself bragged about doing it. Or are you denying the existence of that tape?

***And what pray tell is Trumps corruption

Trump University.
Using charitable funds to make political donations.
Destroying evidence during court proceedings.

Huh? I gave that as an example as policy he wants to institute to help himself and his family as opposed to the country. How does eliminating the estate tax help the country?

And he bragged about doing that. I heard the tape. Exaggeration or lie? I don't know. I don't think you care about lies either for you would have been posting about Hillary's for years .

The death tax never should have ever existed. It is all taxes money. It should not be taxed again. It is a redistribution scheme and the gov has no claim to it IMO.
I don't car if it helps him or not.

And you really do not care about charitable foundations or you would have been posting about Hillary's crime foundation.

We will see how the Trump university thing pans out. At this point you only have what you want to believe.

If you only knew half of what you think you know:S
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

It is all taxes money.

Sounds like something Trump would say. Very insightful.

***And he bragged about doing that. I heard the tape. Exaggeration or lie? I don't know.

And clearly you don't care much either.

I meant to say it is all taxed money. Why confiscate it??

I do not pay attention to what clearly is a political attempt of bs much like the war on women bull shit that was thrown at Romney.

Same song
different verse....

THIS is what you don't get or care about.
Same shit that happened to the Zimmerman case.

I know you don't care to get it.

You have demonstrated that very clearly her for a long time.
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***Only those who show contempt for the millions of voters who supported should see the contempt they espouse.

And what did you ever show to people who voted for Obama?

you can go look what I posted 8 years ago

I was not where I am at today,

Dealing with the insults over a long period of time can drag one down to your level.
Abraham Lincoln

And what pray tell is Trumps corruption?

Racist business practices.
Trump University Fraud.
Self dealing through the Trump Foundation.
Bribing elected officials.
Knowingly employing illegal immigrants.
Systematically stealing from numerous contractors.

We know Hillary's as it has been exposed all over the place over 30 years.

What do you 'know'?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

>LOL...What Trump has said about women most every man has said.

Most of your male friends have said they will grab women by the pussy because they can get away with it? You have interesting friends.

>Most men have not DONE what Bill has done to women . . . .

Of course on the other hand, Bill Clinton didn't rape a 13 year old girl.

SkyDekker

LOL...What Trump has said about women most every man has said.

Not the men I know, nor the men I have had conversations with in many a locker room. Nor either one of my two sons.

You may want to upgrade the people you hang around with. Cause the ones I hang around with don't brag about committing sexual assault.

Well isnt that just special. I said most. and most would never say in front of a women and most real men wouldn't keep a stupid recording for that long, but then again sooo many people don't have life.

Why is what Trump SAID so much worse than what Bill has DONE?
Do you hang out with a bunch of loser women who put up with a cheating HUSBAND for years and years and years and years? That is what you saying when you decided to degrade the people i hang out with.

But I'm happy to be a deplorable instead of whatever that is.
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

I have never in my life associated with anyone that has admitted and bragged about having committed sexual assaults on women. I have avoided people that are some uncomfortable type of sexual predators and protected a few women from guys like that.

I clearly misjudged how many white women liked to be grabbed by the pussy.

Do you hang out with a bunch of loser women who put up with a cheating HUSBAND for years and years and years and years? That is what you saying when you decided to degrade the people i hang out with.

No that is not what I am saying. But if you hang out with people who think it is perfectly normal for men to brag about committing sexual assault, I do indeed find that deplorable.

Why is what Trump SAID so much worse than what Bill has DONE?

I am not making that argument, so not sure why you keep bringing that up. I find both actions deplorable. Though I should note that some couples have an agreement that one or both partners are allowed to have sex outside of the marriage.

and most would never say in front of a women

Why not? Whatever I say in front of men I have no problem saying in front of my wife. I don't feel a need to act differently around my spouse.

SkyDekker

No that is not what I am saying. But if you hang out with people who think it is perfectly normal for men to brag about committing sexual assault, I do indeed find that deplorable.

***Why is what Trump SAID so much worse than what Bill has DONE?

I am not making that argument, so not sure why you keep bringing that up. I find both actions deplorable. Though I should note that some couples have an agreement that one or both partners are allowed to have sex outside of the marriage.

and most would never say in front of a women

Why not? Whatever I say in front of men I have no problem saying in front of my wife. I don't feel a need to act differently around my spouse.

I do not believe you.[:/]
Abraham Lincoln