rushmc

President Trump?

SkyDekker

***Yay!! This is a good time for (male, white, straight, uneducated and non-muslim)* americans!!!

* The rest of you have my deepest sympathy.

As clearly displayed by those rejoicing on this website.

You display your complete ignorance of who and what Trump is and represents. Your mind has been polluted by the media you have come to trust.

They did the same to every R candidate in the past and will continue to do it every R candidate in future. And you and those like you will suck it up as if it is needed for you to stay alive.

Once I came to understand this, your posts did not bother me anymore.

Have a nice day.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

You display your complete ignorance of who and what Trump is and represents.

I am just happy he doesn't represent me.

I'm glad he doesn't represent you as well...God knows we don't need another pansy from outside interjecting themselves into American politics.

SkyDekker

You display your complete ignorance of who and what Trump is and represents.

I am just happy he doesn't represent me.

Me too:|
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

Canadian immigration website crashed last night.

New Zealand also reports higher US traffic to their immigration site.

We are going to need not just vetting, but extreme vetting.

I will help them pay their way if they promise never to come back

Just a bunch of sore loser panty waste cry babies anyway
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

Clinton would have had many more.

"Would have"???
Clinton has been a private citizen since Feb 1 2013.
If there are/were any criminal/civil proceedings against her, there is no reason they would have paused just because she was campaigning. Trump & Clinton have BOTH been private citizens for the past 3 years.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

rushmc

But if one ever thought Hillary was on their side well, I bet they think they own a bridge or two as well.

She is a corrupt criminal who has escaped jail time...... for now.

I'm sorry dude, but what the fuck were you just saying about contempt for voters?:S
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jdkalou

OMG!!!!! You really can't find a (humorous) ray of sunshine thru all of those dark clouds that seem to follow you around all day???

Absolutely, I am going to be laughing for the next 4 years. Sort of.

I have said before that I find Trump to be scary. He has shown that he easily comes unhinged when challenged.

Plus, Kanye vs Trump is going to be a great election in 4 years.

ryoder

***Clinton does have many more.

"Would have"???
Clinton has been a private citizen since Feb 1 2013.
If there are/were any criminal/civil proceedings against her, there is no reason they would have paused just because she was campaigning. Trump & Clinton have BOTH been private citizens for the past 3 years.

Her troubles are not over yet.

And I fixed my post in the quote above
Abraham Lincoln

jakee

***But if one ever thought Hillary was on their side well, I bet they think they own a bridge or two as well.

She is a corrupt criminal who has escaped jail time...... for now.

I'm sorry dude, but what the fuck were you just saying about contempt for voters?:S

How many bridges do you (think you) own?

Look
Hillary has a track record.
Her only motivation was to enrich herself.
She used her office to do that.
She used a private email server to cover that criminal activity but she got caught because of her incompetence regarding Benghazi.

All out there for all to see.
The crime foundation even paid of her daughters 4 million dollar wedding.

How nice.
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

For the 2nd time in 16 years the candidate who got the highest vote total loses the Electoral College.

Something stinky with this system.

I said this bitch was coming.

look at the electoral map.
the system works exactly as designed and it works well.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal"

The system designed to enshrine inequality certainly worked as designed. It was designed to ensure that some citizens are more equal than others when selecting the president.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

***OMG!!!!! You really can't find a (humorous) ray of sunshine thru all of those dark clouds that seem to follow you around all day???

Absolutely, I am going to be laughing for the next 4 years. Sort of.

I have said before that I find Trump to be scary. He has shown that he easily comes unhinged when challenged.

He has shown nothing of the sort.
He has been accused of that by the Clinton and big government media but he has not demonstrated anything like what you post here.

Nice try.
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

You fixed it to:

"does have had"

That's a great fix. People have told me that is the best fix possible. Many people have said that.

He has all the best fixes!
He can fix the things nobody else can fix!:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

kallend

For the 2nd time in 16 years the candidate who got the highest vote total loses the Electoral College.

The system designed to enshrine inequality certainly worked as designed. It was designed to ensure that some citizens are more equal than others when selecting the president.

nope
It was designed to ensure one small part of the country can not dictate to the rest of the country

Get over it
You lost
Abraham Lincoln

ryoder

***You fixed it to:

"does have had"

That's a great fix. People have told me that is the best fix possible. Many people have said that.

He has all the best fixes!
He can fix the things nobody else can fix!:D

Did you vote for Trump?
Abraham Lincoln

From a black person's perspective:

White people who have been lurking in the shadows came out of the mountains, the hills, and their trailer parks to vote last night. And so did the college-educated whites. They "took their (stolen) country back."

The Democrats ignored the white rage and the fact that growing numbers of black folks weren't "with her" because perhaps they know how to read the facts, because they don't want to be slaves to the Democratic party, or because they don't want to settle for ANY measure of evil. The Democratic party arrogantly tried to shove Clinton down our throats. And now folks can't face how bad of a candidate she really was and how Trump's election is the inevitable culmination of 40 years of white backlash to civil rights, diversity, demographic shifts, and white people voting against their economic interests.

I didn't cry this morning. Nor am I afraid. That's because I've had my eyes wide open. And as a student of history, I remember how Jim Crow followed Reconstruction. How every time Black folks had some major historic win for civil rights it was followed by fierce white backlash. This election result is not a fluke! This outcome was decades in the making. All this was happening before Trump's rise.

Look at how stubbornly white our institutions have remained: colleges and universities, the film industry, newspapers, etc. Look at the over criminalization of Blacks and Latinos. Look at the increase in hate crimes against Muslims. Look at the overt strategies of voter disenfranchisement. Look at the divestment in communities of color and social programs. Look at the state-sanctioned killings of Black people and the repeated failure to prosecute.

And so instead of seeing this election as yet another periodic cycle in American race relations, folks will blame Black folks who stayed home or cast ballots for a third party. Folks are disillusioned to think that casting a vote for Hillary somehow struck a blow to white supremacy.

Quite frankly, the election of the Orange Menace may finally be the welcome this country needs for a REAL revolution! Don't cry. Don't be scared. Don't pray because god is not in charge of this nightmare. Let's get to work.

Iago

nope
It was designed to ensure one small part of the country can not dictate to the rest of the country

Get over it
You lost

'Tyranny of the majority' and 'growth of factions' was the mindset behind enacting the Elector system for President.

With that in mind, if the new Republican Senate wants to be Statesmen instead of politicians, they need to reenact the 60 vote rule that was altered by the Democratic Senate to stack the courts with their judges.

Yeah, like that would ever happen. Probably not in my lifetime.

Why? They held the Senate. Trump won too.
The Democrats set the rule.
The Senate will not need 60 votes to deal with Obamacare either.

Remember what Obama said to the Republicans in the second week of his first term and working with the Republicans?

He told them he won.
Abraham Lincoln