mirage62

Wikileaks positive force or negative?

I think Assange has become unhinged during his sanctuary in the embassy, and has moved from exposing the sins of authority to waging a guerrilla war against those he blames for his plight.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

I think Assange has become unhinged during his sanctuary in the embassy, and has moved from exposing the sins of authority to waging a guerrilla war against those he blames for his plight.

My opinion of Assange went sour when Bill Maher invited him on his show, and the first thing Assange did was to attempt to embarrass Maher, by announcing that he had found a "William Maher" in the donor list of Obama's 2012 campaign. Maher's response:

"Yes, I donated to his campaign, and I never tried to keep it secret."

Really? Someone invites you on their show, and you pay them back by attempting to embarrass them???:S
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Now we find out that Hillary is using campaign funds to pay bills legal fees. Another federal offense
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

quade

***Search wikileaks

No. Sir, that's not how it works. YOU made the claim, YOU provide the evidence.

Until YOU provide the evidence it is at best a wild assed rumor.

Yes sir. That is how it f****** works. When it comes to billvon on you don't give a damn what he post. Look it up for yourself and you'll see what I said is right. And I don't give a damn what you say. Otherwise you're just lazy
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

******Search wikileaks

No. Sir, that's not how it works. YOU made the claim, YOU provide the evidence.
Until YOU provide the evidence it is at best a wild assed rumor.
Yes sir. That is how it f****** works. When it comes to billvon on you don't give a damn what he post. Look it up for yourself and you'll see what I said is right. And I don't give a damn what you say. Otherwise you're just lazy

Rush, I hope for your sake you never end up in a court of law anywhere.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

JerryBaumchen

Hi Paul,

I hope for your sake you never end up in a court of law anywhere.

Any 2nd year law student would make him look ridiculous.

I was thinking more along the lines of a high school civics class, but it's been decades since I've been in one and maybe they don't teach the basics of how evidence works any more.
quade -

quade

***Enjoy your circle jerk

Laughably defensive there, Rush.

Really, just show us what you read to make you believe and then type what you did.

Simple.

Only those who you disagree with need to provide sources. You never asked billvon. You never asked anybody else agree with. The information is out there. You don't like my sources. So find your own. Again, enjoy your circle jerk
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

The information is out there. You don't like my sources. So find your own. Again, enjoy your circle jerk

Rush,

I have searched. The fact is a person will find nothing whatsoever if using any of the words you used to search on WikiLeaks. What that means is your source isn't WikiLeaks at all. I have a feeling it's either "Tyler Durden" on the web site Zero Hedge or some other web site which is copy/pasting him.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-05/leaked-email-exposes-hillarys-campaign-paying-bill-clintons-legal-fees

Here's are some things you need to know about that; "Tyler Durden" is the editorial staff at Zero Hedge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Read up a bit and you'll see Zero Hedge has a horrible track record of being completely honest.

What's more is, the article is drawing supposition from an email forward chain from the WikiLeaks Podesta dumps involving an invoice and a charge. In fact, the article admits it is supposition.

Quoting from the article;

Of course, with just the information above, it's impossible to know which entity/entities ended up ultimately paying the legal bill.

In other words, they have no actual evidence whatsoever that anything improper took place.

Now, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe you DO have some proof of your claim. I'd love to see it.

Want to prove me wrong? Want to prove you have something to back up your claim?

Show it.
quade -

Actually Rush, YOU are the one that has directly made the claim that Hillary used campaign funds to pay legal bills and claimed that this is a federal offense.

You are therefore required to back up the claim. No one else is required to disprove anything. You are required to provide the reference and the links and the data to support whatever claim you made.

It would appear that you have failed to do that. Others however have gone to at least some length to disprove your claim by actually reading what tripe you posted and showing you where the logic is flawed.

This is pretty much how the world works. When you stand on a street corner screaming about the end of the world....no one has to listen to you unless you have some proof of that and otherwise you can expect to be summarily dismissed.

that is not a flaw in anyone else's character or methods....that is your flaw to deal with yourself.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Paul,

I hope for your sake you never end up in a court of law anywhere.

Any 2nd year law student would make him look ridiculous.

I could probably even do it.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi Jerry

"Would" make him look ridiculous?

He gets the job done himself daily and has been doing here for more than ten years. I still don't get why others take the bait, and take him seriously enough to thoughtfully respond when his intention is to troll rather than to have an honest debate.

I guess people somehow find it all entertaining.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

tkhayes

Actually Rush, YOU are the one that has directly made the claim that Hillary used campaign funds to pay legal bills and claimed that this is a federal offense.

You are therefore required to back up the claim. No one else is required to disprove anything. You are required to provide the reference and the links and the data to support whatever claim you made.

It would appear that you have failed to do that. Others however have gone to at least some length to disprove your claim by actually reading what tripe you posted and showing you where the logic is flawed.

This is pretty much how the world works. When you stand on a street corner screaming about the end of the world....no one has to listen to you unless you have some proof of that and otherwise you can expect to be summarily dismissed.

that is not a flaw in anyone else's character or methods....that is your flaw to deal with yourself.

But TK, you have engaged him. His work is done here.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

rushmc

******Enjoy your circle jerk

Laughably defensive there, Rush.

Really, just show us what you read to make you believe and then type what you did.

Simple.

Only those who you disagree with need to provide sources. You never asked billvon. You never asked anybody else agree with. The information is out there. You don't like my sources. So find your own. Again, enjoy your circle jerk

Keep digging, Marc.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.