rushmc

The FBI Reopens The Criminal Investigation Into Hillary's Private Server!

airdvr

I guess what concerns me most about your post is your absolute denial that there could be a huge problem. Do you not see what we see?

And before you start painting me as a blind faith Trump supporter I have real concerns about him as well. I still haven't decided what I'll do on election day. Right now I'm leaning on not voting for either of them because I don't want to be part of the dismantling of my country.

What exactly do you see? The FBI spokesman said that none of these were to or from Clinton and appeared to be more of what agents had already uncovered. Comey said the FBI doesn't know what's in them (but apparently you and rushmc do know somehow).

Comey has handled this entire affair in a very unprofessional manner.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***I guess what concerns me most about your post is your absolute denial that there could be a huge problem. Do you not see what we see?

And before you start painting me as a blind faith Trump supporter I have real concerns about him as well. I still haven't decided what I'll do on election day. Right now I'm leaning on not voting for either of them because I don't want to be part of the dismantling of my country.

What exactly do you see? The FBI spokesman said that none of these were to or from Clinton and appeared to be more of what agents had already uncovered. Comey said the FBI doesn't know what's in them (but apparently you and rushmc do know somehow).

Might not be anything in the latest e-mails. Bigger picture here John. I knew HRC would do or say anything to remain close to power when she didn't kick Bill to the curb 30 years ago. She's walking and quacking just like she has in the past. And while I'm no fan of Comey I think Lynch has put him in a bad place. I'm sure she and Bill just wanted to have a spot of tea on the tarmac.

I think what we have here is a hybrid version of Imelda Marcos/Leona Helmsley.
Please don't dent the planet.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

I guess what concerns me most about your post is your absolute denial that there could be a huge problem. Do you not see what we see?

Join me and vote for Elon Musk as a write-in candidate, that way he will get two votes instead of one. :)

airdvr

******I guess what concerns me most about your post is your absolute denial that there could be a huge problem. Do you not see what we see?

Might not be anything in the latest e-mails. Bigger picture here John. I knew HRC would do or say anything to remain close to power when she didn't kick Bill to the curb 30 years ago. She's walking and quacking just like she has in the past. And while I'm no fan of Comey I think Lynch has put him in a bad place. I'm sure she and Bill just wanted to have a spot of tea on the tarmac.

Translation - you have absolutely nothing other than innuendo.

kallend

*********I guess what concerns me most about your post is your absolute denial that there could be a huge problem. Do you not see what we see?

Translation - you have absolutely nothing other than innuendo.

Yep no evidence that HRC ever lied or mishandled classified material. Nope, blinders set to eleven.

billvon

>Might not be anything in the latest e-mails.

Exactly. But Trump supporters will see only what they want to see.

I'm not a complete Trump supporter and I see plenty. How can you not? Do you honestly believe she didn't completely mishandle classified material? That Bill's talk with Lynch wasn't way over the top? What do you think was discussed?

C'mon. You're smarter than that.

Destinations by Roxanne

airdvr

***>Might not be anything in the latest e-mails.

I'm not a complete Trump supporter and I see plenty. How can you not? Do you honestly believe she didn't completely mishandle classified material? That Bill's talk with Lynch wasn't way over the top? What do you think was discussed?

Comey doesn't take any notice of Justice anyway, so it really doesn't matter what was discussed.

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comey-fails-to-follow-justice-department-rules-yet-again/2016/10/29/3a2fad58-9ddd-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html?utm_term=.7f3c58cc3b9f

And innuendo isn't evidence.

kallend

******>Might not be anything in the latest e-mails.

Comey doesn't take any notice of Justice anyway, so it really doesn't matter what was discussed.

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comey-fails-to-follow-justice-department-rules-yet-again/2016/10/29/3a2fad58-9ddd-11e6-b3c9-f662adaa0048_story.html?utm_term=.7f3c58cc3b9f

And innuendo isn't evidence.

You're correct John. I can't prove any of it yet. She's as pure as the driven snow.

BTW....Go Tribe! :P

Destinations by Roxanne

billvon

>Might not be anything in the latest e-mails.

Exactly. But Trump supporteBs will see only what they want to see.

Irony score?

Anyway bill, you do admit that Obama did lie to the country about when he knew about Hillary's email server correct? And we also know that Obama used a fake and emailed Hillary on her private server.

Talk about seeing only what you want to see. Sheesh....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Some insight.....
You get a search warrant for Weiner's computer and all devices/servers that he ever had access to.
The way it works is your hi-tech direct scans the hard drives and you get a "dump" of info all at once-print it out.
Organized by pictures, every website ever visited, every email sent or received etc.
You sit down to organize your evidence against Weiner and start reading/looking.
Now you see evidence of a completely different crime/suspect-you are allowed to read it initially under the first warrant-only to read enough to determine(probable cause for another warrant) there is in fact another crime/suspect-then you have to stop reading/looking at it and go get your new search warrant.
That's the facts of how it works.
Now my take.......
The agent reading Weiner's computer dump went- "Holy shit!" and ran straight to Comey, who said, "Holy shit!"
And now we have to wait to see the "holy shit!"..........

rushmc

***>Might not be anything in the latest e-mails.

Exactly. But Trump supporteBs will see only what they want to see.

Irony score?

Anyway bill, you do admit that Obama did lie to the country about when he knew about Hillary's email server correct? And we also know that Obama used a fake and emailed Hillary on her private server.

Talk about seeing only what you want to see. Sheesh....

He either lied or is too stupid to know the difference between .gov and .com, which is it Bill?

>>Anyway bill, you do admit that Obama did lie to the country about when he knew
>>about Hillary's email server correct?

>He either lied or is too stupid . . .

I'll let you two get your latest conspiracy theory straight before trying to debunk it.

Hey how about this one?
It's Weiner/Huma Abedin's servers/computers they have. So obviously would be communication between Huma and Clinton that they saw.....
But then they also saw communication between Huma and Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs( Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs is an Abedin family business. Huma was an assistant editor there between 1996 and 2008 and they have ties to terrorist organizations.) -and it's terrorist related.
So Comey-who cooperated before with kissin off Clintons violation of security rules-now is facing knowing Clinton has been heavily influenced by an Islamic terrorist sympathizer and Clinton will bring her into the white house with her if elected.
So what can he do but what he did......

OK, now that I've pushed a lot of folks buttons-carry on!!!!Lol!
But it would be a hell of a thing if the above turned out to be right!

billvon

>>Anyway bill, you do admit that Obama did lie to the country about when he knew

I'll let you two get your latest conspiracy theory straight before trying to debunk it.

It's a swing-and-a-miss!
Abraham Lincoln

billvon

There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

brenthutch

***>>Anyway bill, you do admit that Obama did lie to the country about when he knew

Now it's a conspiracy theory? I'm sorry, but these people just don't think right when it comes to supporting Hillary and the facts of her criminal activities.
Like you said, there's nothing to debunk. The emails are fact, and they're out there for everyone to see. But I guess it's Putin who's causing the problems hahaha.
:S
Abraham Lincoln

So Comey-who cooperated before with kissin off Clintons violation of security rules-now is facing knowing Clinton has been heavily influenced by an Islamic terrorist sympathizer and Clinton will bring her into the white house with her if elected.

Or they found a whole lot of wieners - and they weren't all Wiener's.

billvon

I've heard rumors the FBI found photos of a suspicious package in Wiener's emails.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

billvon

I'm thinking you found the wieners. Cuz you're the only one that's looking for them.

This surely distracts from your posting about all the BS about Trump now doesn't it:D
Abraham Lincoln

normiss

Right?
It's not like he admitted to multiple sexual assaults or anything!

Who admitted to what? Of course then we've got Bill Clinton paying to make a sexual assault lawsuit go away. Is that what you're talking about?
Abraham Lincoln

Corrected link from my earlier post on Judge Jeanine Pirro's scathing opinion on Comey: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/30/judge-jeanine-pirro-opening-statement-jim-comey-announcement-fbi-hillary-clinton-disgrace
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

brenthutch

***>>Anyway bill, you do admit that Obama did lie to the country about when he knew

Like Trump? Liar or sexual predator.