1 1
vortexring

Donald Trump... Why??

quade

The calendars in my email (the default ones) and on other apps, all have the election on the 1st.

Odd, mine shows heart surgery on the 1st, vote on the 8th. Yours must have detected that you tend to procrastinate (or just have lots of things on your calendar), so giving you early notice.

The 1st is on our company MS Outlook

For F SAKE! Since when do people believe anything having to do with MICROSOFT?!?

(BTW, the date is easily googleable.)

LOFL

I never said I believed it. I just posted the mistake in the programing.. Get over yourself:D
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

Have you noticed that some people here will link various sources such as Fronline. I think most would agree that Frontline is one of the best shows on tv.

Did you ever think, just for a second, who Donald trump was referring to when he said "I love the poorly educated".

Then there are others that think this guy is an acceptical source of information.

https://youtu.be/3LCrFhIMHWk

jclalor

Then there are others that think this guy is an acceptical source of information.

https://youtu.be/3LCrFhIMHWk

:S
That guy is loonier than I ever imagined.
I think he really needs to see the doctor about adjustments to his medication.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

SkyDekker

***Well, that's different, he's not campaigning now. And besides he's half black. Everyone knows how black men are. I mean they brag about themselves and their booty calls and all. They even rap about it, for money and everything.

I have adult son who is a very respectful black man and nowhere near how you describe him. As a matter of fact he is much more respectful than I am.

Quite frankly, personally, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Well, obviously he was not raised in the hood by a welfare mom and no father. You did a good job.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

If, however, you treat him as though he had been raised by a welfare mother until he proves to you personally that he wasn't, the. He also needs to have unusually great tolerance, way beyond what's demanded of most people. Doesn't seem like equal opportunity to me.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Well, obviously he was not raised in the hood by a welfare mom and no father. You did a good job.

You have no idea how he was raised, where he came from, who is biological parents are, etc. You are completely talking out of your ass to justify your own racists beliefs.

RonD1120

******Well, that's different, he's not campaigning now. And besides he's half black. Everyone knows how black men are. I mean they brag about themselves and their booty calls and all. They even rap about it, for money and everything.

I have adult son who is a very respectful black man and nowhere near how you describe him. As a matter of fact he is much more respectful than I am.

Quite frankly, personally, I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

I'm not sure why anyone responds to you on here. You lack morality and any understanding of the world around you.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Hi vortex,

The extent of his popularity in America genuinely surprises me.

It looks like the popularity is waining just a little:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-s-campaign-pulling-out-virginia-n665541

"Trump's Campaign Is 'Pulling Out of Virginia'."

The end is near?; maybe, just maybe.

Jerry Baumchen

Well strictly speaking he doesn't need Virginia to win - and it's probably out of reach for him.

To win at this point he'd have to flip Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada and Colorado - and those are the states he is closest in. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota would also get him over the line, but those are all progressively harder for him.

billvon

Well strictly speaking he doesn't need Virginia to win - and it's probably out of reach for him.

To win at this point he'd have to flip Iowa, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Nevada and Colorado - and those are the states he is closest in. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Minnesota would also get him over the line, but those are all progressively harder for him.

An yet, the LA Times shows them tied at 44%...

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

wmw999

If, however, you treat him as though he had been raised by a welfare mother until he proves to you personally that he wasn't, the. He also needs to have unusually great tolerance, way beyond what's demanded of most people. Doesn't seem like equal opportunity to me.

Wendy P.

I am not clear on what you mean. It does not appear to apply to me. I was talking about rap musicians in the original post above.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***If, however, you treat him as though he had been raised by a welfare mother until he proves to you personally that he wasn't, the. He also needs to have unusually great tolerance, way beyond what's demanded of most people. Doesn't seem like equal opportunity to me.

Wendy P.

I am not clear on what you mean. It does not appear to apply to me. I was talking about rap musicians in the original post above.

Do you know that there are black people who don't listen to rap? There is also a ton of rap music that isn't about malt liquor and hoes. As I understand it there is also a quantity of country music that isn't about Jesus, guns and fucking your cousin.

And by the way, isn't Miley Cyrus an offspring of two Country Musicians.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

The LA Times poll has some issues with its methodology: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/upshot/how-one-19-year-old-illinois-man-is-distorting-national-polling-averages.html Basically they are overweighting some peoples responses since they are in niche groups (18-21 years old and black) and its distorting their results.

If you want a really good breakdown of polls look at Nate Silvers group at http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/ and really dig into the site. It has all the updates and details to every poll out there.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com