1 1
vortexring

Donald Trump... Why??

I appreciate your point of view and understand your feelings. I believe this issue is more sensitive to the younger folks, like yourself. My wife does not agree with your position. We are older and learned how to deal with unwanted attention as teenagers.

I for sure know how to handle/deal with it too.... but question is, should we have to? Should we continue to? All because we can deal with it doesn't make it right and mean we SHOULD deal with it and just allow it to happen. I'm glad she's able to cope, but she shouldn't be in a position to have to cope/get over it.
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

RonD1120

What I can't wrap my mind around is the woman in question in first class let him feel her up for fifteen minutes before she left. Then she said she went back to her seat in coach. What was she doing in first class to begin with?

Getting groped.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

RonD1120

What I can't wrap my mind around is the woman in question in first class let him feel her up for fifteen minutes before she left. Then she said she went back to her seat in coach. What was she doing in first class to begin with?

When blaming the victim is such a common response (see the ridiculous logic above), the result is that victims are often hesitant to take action immediately. By participating in victim blame, you contribute to this cycle, so you've got that going for you.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

The111

***What I can't wrap my mind around is the woman in question in first class let him feel her up for fifteen minutes before she left. Then she said she went back to her seat in coach. What was she doing in first class to begin with?

When blaming the victim is such a common response (see the ridiculous logic above), the result is that victims are often hesitant to take action immediately. By participating in victim blame, you contribute to this cycle, so you've got that going for you.

Bingo!!!!!
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

rushmc

It did not happen

You say that like it's fact.

:D:D

At least be honest with yourself - you don't think any of these happened. Fair enough. Lots of us can believe some of them did.

But to say 'It did not happen' like you actually know something... that's fundamentally dishonest. We're all in the dark until proper investigations are done - you know, like the countless Clinton email ones.

Of course following that logic then even if he was found not guilty of all of those charges after repeated investigations Clinton should still lock him up when she's president. Have I got that right? That's the way it works?

rushmc

It did not happen

So Trump was lying when he said he groped women?

Was he also lying when he said he went into the Miss USA changing rooms while the contestants were naked?

How about when he called his own daughter "a piece of ass"?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

LyraM45

I appreciate your point of view and understand your feelings. I believe this issue is more sensitive to the younger folks, like yourself. My wife does not agree with your position. We are older and learned how to deal with unwanted attention as teenagers.

I for sure know how to handle/deal with it too.... but question is, should we have to? Should we continue to? All because we can deal with it doesn't make it right and mean we SHOULD deal with it and just allow it to happen. I'm glad she's able to cope, but she shouldn't be in a position to have to cope/get over it.

I understand what you are saying and basically agree. After I was mugged in 1987 I have a hatred for those who present as street thugs. Since 9/11 I have a cautious hatred against those who present as followers of Islam. Consequently, I have a CC permit and I carry a weapon.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

The111

***What I can't wrap my mind around is the woman in question in first class let him feel her up for fifteen minutes before she left. Then she said she went back to her seat in coach. What was she doing in first class to begin with?

Ron lacks any sense of morality. His brain is scrambled.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

RonD1120

I understand what you are saying and basically agree. After I was mugged in 1987 I have a hatred for those who present as street thugs. Since 9/11 I have a cautious hatred against those who present as followers of Islam. Consequently, I have a CC permit and I carry a weapon.

The place where you got mugged. Why were you there to begin with? Why did you let them do that?
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

On 10/15/2016 at 10:27 AM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

The rats are leaving the sinking ship.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi folks,

Looks like some more rats maybe leaving the ship:  Michael Cohen says he thinks Jared Kushner has already flipped on Trump (msn.com)

Kushner's name . . . absent from "all the controversy, indictments and arrests"

Jerry Baumchen

I just went back and read the entire thread now that it has been resurrected.  I was most struck by the strong convictions of Liberty University leadership and other right-wing religious leaders, disavowing Trump in the month before the election.

Would that they had stuck by those convictions. :/

10 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

I see where our National Scammer is still at it.  Better get in line soon if you want one:

The Designs for Donald Trump’s New “Trump Cards” Scam Are Unsettling at Best (msn.com)

Jerry Baumchen

I assume a "Trump Card" can be used at businesses run by fools who want proof someone is not vaccinated?