RonD1120

"These Americans"

JerryBaumchen

Hi Jerry,
Now, that would be an interesting Christian thing to do.
Jerry Baumchen

The ten commandments are so old testament. Judaism, not Christianity. It doesn't matter what you do or think, as long as you are accepting Jesus as your personal savior when you die. A Presidential pardon from on high.

Apparently this Trumped up rape charge started at a DZ because it is only talked about here.

No, it's just that his other misogyny is grabbing all the press time.
================
Federal Judge Orders Hearing in Donald Trump Rape Lawsuit
by Rachel Stockman
12:34 pm, October 7th, 2016

Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams has ordered a December status conference hearing after a woman, who calls herself “Jane Doe,” filed a lawsuit claiming that Trump raped her when she was 13 years old in the 1990s. . . .

“In the 1994-95 school year, I was told by the plaintiff in Jane Doe v. Trump and Epstein (1:16-cv-04642, SDNY) that the plaintiff was subject to sexual contact by the Defendants at parties in New York City during the summer of 1994,” one of the witnesses said in a declaration.

The complaint alleges billionaire convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein had a woman pickup teenage girls for his famous parties. One of these girls was “Jane.” Another witness, “Tiffany,” who also provided an affidavit in the lawsuit, said she witnessed Trump and Epstein rape the plaintiff several times. Trump has repeatedly denied the allegations.
===================

Timing everything is based on timing, well, that and location. Isn't suspicious that this charge surfaces at this time? Probably initiated by Bill Cosby's defense team to take the heat away from him. Yeah, that's the ticket.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Timing everything is based on timing, well, that and location. Isn't suspicious that this charge surfaces at this time? Probably initiated by Bill Cosby's defense team to take the heat away from him. Yeah, that's the ticket.

The alleged rape of the 13 year old has been in the news for at least several months now. The "grab them by the pussy" thing which appeared two days ago is not at all surprising. If not presaged by all of his other misogynistic behavior, it wouldn't be such a big deal. I probably wouldn't consider horndog behavior as disqualifying, were it not accompanied by abusive, discriminatory, and sexually harassing behavior.

Yes, both sides are saving something for each remaining week of the campaign. Clinton made no mention of the Trump University fraud at the 1st debate -- perhaps saving it for later.

Perhaps Trump will appear tonight to have more than the maturity of a 12 year old brat. If so, he has certainly been saving that.

RonD1120

How would you know? You are not a Christian.

This is why I have so much more respect for JW's, they at least don't worry about earthly affairs, they are at least consistent. It seems like for Born Agains about to be raptured at any second, you ceartanly have a lot of skin in the game.

JerryBaumchen

Hi Ron,

That is a very valid question. I was married to a devoted Christian for 24 yrs. And her mother was even more 'devoted.'

I learned a lot about 'selective Commandments.'

Jerry Baumchen

Twenty-four years and you consistently refused to accept the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. That reads like you had a total disregard for your wife and mother-in-law. Why were you married to her?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

winsor

When it became apparent that HRC had her sights on the Oval Office back in the '90s, I swore I'd vote for Charlie Manson if it would keep her out of office.

Little did I know I'd be called on it.

:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Twenty-four years and you consistently refused to accept the truth of the gospel of
>Jesus Christ. That reads like you had a total disregard for your wife and mother-
>in-law. Why were you married to her?

If someone disagrees with some of your beliefs, do you really hold them in "total disregard?"

billvon

If someone disagrees with some of your beliefs, do you really hold them in "total disregard?"

welcome to Speaker's Corner!!

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

RonD1120

***Hi Ron,

That is a very valid question. I was married to a devoted Christian for 24 yrs. And her mother was even more 'devoted.'

I learned a lot about 'selective Commandments.'

Jerry Baumchen

Twenty-four years and you consistently refused to accept the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. That reads like you had a total disregard for your wife and mother-in-law. Why were you married to her?

I know, the proper conservative Christian thing to do is grab her by the pussy and tell her how it is going to be...

It truly is a waste of time trying to speak to 'that base'.
Sadly, no amount of information and arguments can sway the closed off, judgmental minds.
The things that are said about HRC apply to DJT on an even greater scale, but that gets 'unnoticed' by them. Hypocrisy is overabundant and hatred is spread like a disease.
It is simply best to ignore and move on and hope that their offsprings get higher education that will instill some logical thinking patterns that, in turn, can apply to their (and society's) greater good.