loudtom

Another scumbag politician! Where's the Professor?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/08/16/democrat-ag-kathleen-kane-found-guilty-on-nine-criminal-charges-criminal-conspiracy-perjury/#more-120259
Weaponizing the judicial system, good stuff...
“There is to be absolutely no retaliation of any kind against any witness in this case, either by your own devices, from your own mouth or your hand, or directing anybody to do anything,” the judge said. She threatened Ms. Kane, who is currently free on bail, with immediate incarceration if she failed to comply."
Good for the judge and the rest of us!
tom #90 #54 #08 and now #5 with a Bronze :-)

it's ok because

1 - she's cute

2 - hey look over there, Trump said something flip and off the cuff again

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

tkhayes

what's the issue? She was corrupt, she got caught, she got convicted.

I assume this is OK with you folks that think the democrats always get away with their 'crimes'? apparently not.

He posted it because Kallend always seem to post only the corrupt Republicans' crimes. So somebody's got to throw the Democrats' corruption crimes back in his face. They all do it. Just because one party does it doesn't mean the other party is any less corrupt.

nolhtairt

***what's the issue? She was corrupt, she got caught, she got convicted.

I assume this is OK with you folks that think the democrats always get away with their 'crimes'? apparently not.

He posted it because Kallend always seem to post only the corrupt Republicans' crimes. So somebody's got to throw the Democrats' corruption crimes back in his face. They all do it. Just because one party does it doesn't mean the other party is any less corrupt.

I don't think Kallend has ever claimed to be objective or non-partisan. In this case, if one wants balance, they need to post their own observation.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

rehmwa

******what's the issue? She was corrupt, she got caught, she got convicted.

I don't think Kallend has ever claimed to be objective or non-partisan. In this case, if one wants balance, they need to post their own observation.

I think Kallend generally has more pointed out hypocrisy between stance and action.

Family values guy sucking dick.
Racist with a black child

That kind of stuff.

riggerrob

Yes!
When politicians - like Trump - say scary things, I often wonder which "real" issue they are trying to distract us from????????????????????

Trump is a politician? That's news to me. He could potentially BECOME a politician though since he's running for POTUS.

Elisha

***Yes!
When politicians - like Trump - say scary things, I often wonder which "real" issue they are trying to distract us from????????????????????

Trump is a politician? That's news to me. He could potentially BECOME a politician though since he's running for POTUS.

That's very precise...

My take on the comment was: although he seems just as creepy and ignorant as many high level career politicians, he hasn't seemed to master the ability to spit out nonsense in an inoffensive way. He needs to be a better asslicking speaker and he'll fit right in. So he's not quite even deserving the 'politician' label yet. that's a sad thing

SkyDekker

I think Kallend generally has more pointed out hypocrisy between stance and action.

That kind of stuff.

In this case the problem was just democrats being democrats. In this particular sting, they were being bribed to vote against something they would've voted against anyway - as if that doesn't raise a red flag - but these morons took the bribes anyway.

When Kane took over and discovered that the only ones dumb enough to accept the bribes were black caucus members, she played the race card - just like all good corrupt democrats do - and shut down the investigation without pressing charges.

She took exception with being called out on it and leaked confidential grand jury information in an attempt to discredit those that undermined her and made her look bad. In the end, she perjured herself and ended up a casualty in a war that she started.

Kathleen Kane:
"This is war. Wars have casualties. Wars leave scars."

Here's a little tidbit on her fellow scumbag politicians she was trying to protect:

philly.com

Bishop denied receiving money. Brownlee said she couldn't recall taking a payment, and Brown declined to discuss the matter.

Sources say that as money changed hands, the conversations were often blunt.

In May 2011, Ali went to Brown's office and handed her an envelope with $2,000, according to people who have reviewed a transcript of a tape Ali made on that day.

As Brown accepted the money, they said, she put it in her purse and said: " Yo, good looking and Ooowee. . . . Thank you twice. "

After he gave Brown the money, Ali urged her to vote against a bill that would require voters to show identification at the polls, the sources said.

Brown voted against the measure - as did every other Democrat in the House.

In an interview Saturday, Brown's lawyer, Wadud Ahmad, said she had done nothing wrong. He said he had not been contacted by law enforcement and knew little about the investigation.

Ahmad, a former prosecutor, said, "I have never seen a prosecutor or any federal agent give someone a pass when they have strong evidence that they did something wrong."

Waters, for his part, said he did not recall receiving any money from Ali, but later added: "I'm trying to remember if he gave me something for my birthday."

In April 2011, to mark Waters' 61st birthday, Ali gave him $1,000, and the transaction was recorded on tape, according to people who read a transcript of the conversation.

As Ali handed Waters an envelope, the sources said, Ali told him: "Hey, there's $1,000 in there, bro."

According to the sources, Waters replied: " My man, happy birthday to Ron Waters. "

Tynes, in interviews with The Inquirer, confirmed that Ali gave her the bracelet. She initially said she had mailed it back to him, but later said she had kept it, lost track of it, and recently discovered it in her safe deposit box at a local bank.

All of these corrupt politicians, with the exception of Vanessa Brown ended up pleading guilty or no contest and were slapped on the wrist with probation and got to keep their pensions - then we wonder why this shit keeps happening.

Brown - tho she already admitted her guilt to the grand jury is still awaiting trial and continues to make plays from her stacked deck of race cards - just like all good corrupt democrats do.

http://articles.philly.com/2014-03-17/news/48269239_1_investigation-kane-ali

http://articles.philly.com/2016-03-17/news/71576605_1_operative-tyron-b-attorney-general-kathleen-g-kane

http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-kathleen-kane-trial-opening-arguments-20160809-story.html

Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

tkhayes

what's the issue? She was corrupt, she got caught, she got convicted.

It's attorney generals like Loret. . .er. . .Kathleen Kane that allow Democrats to get away with their crimes in the first place.

ummm, apparently not...or did you miss the story. It was about a conviction, not someone 'getting away with their crimes'.

You comments is the kind of disconnect from reality that exists in the world today.

Would those be the same AG's (or the same corrupt system) then that let Bush administration get away with war crimes? I guess so then.

tkhayes

ummm, apparently not...or did you miss the story. It was about a conviction, not someone 'getting away with their crimes'.

If Kane's predecessors didn't go to the media and expose that she was about to let 6 corrupt politicians off the hook, those politicians would've gotten away with it.

It speaks to the mentality of these types of individuals - that they think they have the power to forego justice in order to look out for their own, or to avoid backlash from prosecuting a case that might make them look bad.

She certainly didn't get away with her crime - and the justice system is now better without her.

Coreeece

***ummm, apparently not...or did you miss the story. It was about a conviction, not someone 'getting away with their crimes'.

If Kane's predecessors didn't go to the media and expose that she was about to let 6 corrupt politicians off the hook, those politicians would've gotten away with it.

It speaks to the mentality of these types of individuals - that they think they have the power to forego justice in order to look out for their own, or to avoid backlash from prosecuting a case that might make them look bad.

She certainly didn't get away with her crime - and the justice system is now better without her.

You think only Democrats get away with crime?

SkyDekker

******ummm, apparently not...or did you miss the story. It was about a conviction, not someone 'getting away with their crimes'.

You think only Democrats get away with crime?

What does that have to do with anything to do with what he wrote - or are you simply projecting what you read into what he said?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

SkyDekker

*********what's the issue? She was corrupt, she got caught, she got convicted.

That kind of stuff.

True
But he must not really understand what hypocrisy really is given his posts on this site.....
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln