ryoder

Irish pub displays Trump's photo

ryoder

To quote Nrmiss many many times:

"Classy"!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

"Classy"!

Because, you know, people in bars are always classy.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2011/09/05/obama-urinal-stickers-draw-cheers-jeers/

https://www.peepeeface.com

https://pissonobama.wordpress.com

But God forbid they ever do such a thing to a true demagogue.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

turtlespeed

"Classy"!

After bragging about his penis size at a debate, accusing Megyn Kelly of being on her period, belittling a Vietnam War hero, and attacking a Gold Star family, I'd say the "classy" ship sailed a long time ago.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

That would be what respectable, responsible Americans would do to Rump.

Unfortunately, Republicans these days are neither. Hatred and bigotry are normal. These are the exact same people who disparaged and belittled an actual war hero, distributing band aids in the shape of Purple Hearts. They voted for the drug addict draft dodger over the authentic war hero that actually served his country honorably. The nastiest people among us. I have nothing but complete and utter contempt for those false americans. They know NOTHING of what makes this country great.

The scumbags booed a service person's mother who asked what Pence would do about Rump and his attacks on a Gold Star family.

Why do Republicans hate the USA, and everything it stands for, so much?

ryoder

"Classy"!

After bragging about his penis size at a debate, accusing Megyn Kelly of being on her period, belittling a Vietnam War hero, and attacking a Gold Star family, I'd say the "classy" ship sailed a long time ago.

As much as I can't stand Hillary, I agree with you on Trump. The man just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up sometimes. That or he's doing it on purpose.

kallend

That's totally inappropriate.

It should have been the Green Bay Packers team photo.

Whoa there John, you just stepped over the line with that remark.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

ryoder

"Classy"!

And that's just the short list. Much more available on request.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

ryoder

Well, that's one way to get transsexual males to use the correct bathroom. Hell, they may even reconsider having gender reassignment surgery.

"Ya, I'd like to cancel my appointment with Dr. Lopper - something came up - it turns out I'll need my penis after all."
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

I still have a Jane Fonda urinal target.

A question for the audience, are political pistol targets legal if created only for personal use and not for sale?
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

A question for the audience, are political pistol targets legal if created only for personal use and not for sale?

They are always legal.

Until Trump is President, then he will crush any speech he disagrees with. Or just sue everyone.

- Dan G