CameraNewbie

DNC Convention: BLM Leader tells white people to move to the back".

click here to watch the video. watch at 1:18

Please watch this video before you comment.

At 0:18 "Get to the back or we will force you out of this f*ckin' march! We are not afraid to put people out! White people to the back! Black people to the front!"

At 1:18: "I need all white people to move to the back, this is a black and brown resistance march. If you are for this march and you are here to support, you are to appropriately to take your place in the back of this march."

edit to add
At 3:26 in this video: A reporter ask a black woman if she agrees with Malcom X that white people should be killed? "You're damm right I do! You should be killed when you came to Africa and stole us and put us in chains and murdered us for over 400 years. So yeah, you do need to die! I think everyone on this planet will have peace when you're dead......we can't have peace on this planet because of white supremacy and white existence."

I honestly thought that BLM was about ALL races coming together to demand racial equality for black people. Was there really a need to segregate black and white people for this rally? I personally don't think so because I have seen many whites, asians, latinos and middle eastern protestors at the front of these rallies and protests or just mixed in together.
What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

CameraNewbie

At 0:18 "Get to the back or we will force you out of this f*ckin' march! We are not afraid to put people out! White people to the back! Black people to the front!"

At 1:18: "I need all white people to move to the back, this is a black and brown resistance march. If you are for this march and you are here to support, you are to appropriately to take your place in the back of this march."

I honestly thought that BLM was about ALL races coming together to demand racial equality for black people. Was there really a need to segregate black and white people for this rally? I personally don't think so because I have seen many whites, asians, latinos and middle eastern protestors at the front of these rallys and protests or just mixed in together.

Then you would have to call it "All Lives Matter".
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

CameraNewbie

I honestly thought that BLM was about ALL races coming together to demand racial equality for black people. Was there really a need to segregate black and white people for this rally? I personally don't think so because I have seen many whites, asians, latinos and middle eastern protestors at the front of these rallys and protests or just mixed in together.

I think it's cute that you believe that BLM is about racial equality.

BLM - is just a misspelled KKK
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm just going by what their leaders have stated on news interviews, talk shows, etc. However, their actions state otherwise, such as in this video. It will be pretty impossible to debate otherwise by the statements made in this video.

CameraNewbie

I'm just going by what their leaders have stated on news interviews, talk shows, etc. However, their actions state otherwise, such as in this video. It will be pretty impossible to debate otherwise by the statements made in this video.

That is, unless the leaders of BLM publicly state that the racist words/actions of these group members and organizers are not endorsed or condoned by BLM Inc. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Bolas

That is, unless the leaders of BLM publicly state that the racist words/actions of these group members and organizers are not endorsed or condoned by BLM Inc. :|

Randy, I like you, please don't hold your breath until this happens.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

It will never happen. How does hate and asking for a whites to be eradicated make any headway towards these so called racial barriers?

Iago

It will never happen. How does hate and asking for a whites to be eradicated make any headway towards these so called racial barriers?

BLM is nothing but a political springboard for a select few.

Like I said - BLM is nothing more than a misspelled KKK.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/23/veterans-brutally-attacked-black-lives-matter-claims-army-staff-sergeant/

http://www.youngcons.com/teen-thugs-brutally-assault-marine-while-eating-then-rob-him/

1) If cops kill a white - meh - no one cares
2) If cops kill Black guy - WHOLLY SHIT
3) If white cop gets killed - Meh - he prolly deserved it
4) If Black cop get killed - Meh - prolly an Uncle Tom
5) If black cop kills black guy - BLM - UNLESS the Black cop also dies, then BLM only matters for the perp.

Am I about right here? Not with what should be - but what BLM stands for.