CameraNewbie

Trumps genuine concerns about our country.

Click here to watch the youtube video of Trump's interviews.

Please watch the video above. I'm sure you can post about how he's a racist, sexist, etc. There are other speakers corner forum posts that you can address that type of discussion. Please try your best to address his following quotes or any of his quotes in the video, above.

From 1980 till 2015, over 30 years now, Trump has been speaking on several interview shows about how America is in trouble and that someone has to step in and make change. Below are a few quotes from his interviews.

"I know from a common sense standpoint, that something has to burst. When a country is losing billions and billions and billions of dollars a year and the other countries are making hundreds of billions of dollars, something is going to burst. And it's going to start here. I know it. It's not a question of when. To me, it's not a question of if. It's a question of when, unless we are going to solve our problem. And the problem is caused by our allies. Unless we are going to solve this problem, this country is in very very big trouble. I'm not talking recession kind of trouble. I'm talking depression kind of trouble".

"I would much prefer that somebody else do it. I just don't know if that somebody else is there. I don't think we have the kind of advocate that we need. We need major surgery. This country needs major surgery. I think that I would do a fantastic job. I really would prefer not to do it. I hope that somebody comes along that can be an advocate. I think that that somebody would be so popular. HE or SHE would be the most popular. I don't see it now. I wish that person were there".

I was surprised to see how he addressed these concerns, since 30 years ago. In one of his quotes, it clearly shows that he's not a sexist. From what he's been quoted saying since 1980, I believe he has genuine concerns about our country, financially.
What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

I know from a common sense standpoint, that something has to burst. When a country is losing billions and billions and billions of dollars a year and the other countries are making hundreds of billions of dollars, something is going to burst. And it's going to start here. I know it. It's not a question of when. To me, it's not a question of if. It's a question of when, unless we are going to solve our problem.

Agreed. Unfortunately, his proposals will make the problems much, much worse.
=========
​Donald Trump's budget plan would add $10 trillion in debt
AP June 27, 2016, 3:35 PM

WASHINGTON - A new Washington study says Donald Trump's tax and budget plans would make the national debt skyrocket by $10 trillion or more over the coming decade, mostly because of his ambitious and expensive tax cuts.
=========

And the problem is caused by our allies.

And this is bullshit. The problem is caused by us. We spend more than we take in. THAT is the problem.

In one of his quotes, it clearly shows that he's not a sexist.

There probably is one like that. But of course, when you weigh it against all of his other clearly sexist quotes the tide only goes one way.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Phil1111

I'm sorry but life is too short to spend any more time watching or listening to trump.

Bernie Sanders had genuine concerns about the US as well. He just had no economic sense about how to pay for them. Just like trump.

Hey, Trump went to the best schools and uses the best words. He said so himself.

And the problem is caused by our allies

Way to take personal responsibility America!!

Blame it on Allies.
Blame it on Illegals.
Blame it on anything but your own decisions.
Certainly don't blame it on constantly lowering taxes when you need more revenue.
As a society you spend like drunken sailors, but never want to pay for it. Always want somebody else to pay for it. Couldn't be that is a problem?

Trump may be concerned, but he doesn't come up with any viable plans. Useless.

Certainly don't blame it on constantly lowering taxes when you need more revenue.
As a society you spend like drunken sailors, but never want to pay for it. Always want somebody else to pay for it. Couldn't be that is a problem?

Amen
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

jakee

In one of his quotes, it clearly shows that he's not a sexist.

There probably is one like that. But of course, when you weigh it against all of his other clearly sexist quotes the tide only goes one way.

Trump obeys Newton's 3rd Law.

For every position he takes, he takes an equal and opposite position.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

SkyDekker

Trump may be concerned, but he doesn't come up with any viable plans. Useless.

Trump has already shown us the way. He declares bankruptcy and his debt ends up as someone else's problem.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.