kallend

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind"

Aw fuck, no.

I hope Anvilbrother is OK. And I hope they find the other two, and that they go to trial.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

StreetScooby

That happened one mile from where I and my BR friends grew up. If they find them, I hope the BRPD/EBRS guys run out of ammo.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

POTUS needs to address the real protesting groups, that are legitimate and have legitimate concerns, to demand the violent protesting groups, that use their names and don't have any legitimate concerns, other than to kill cops, to STOP!
What do protesters want? Dead cops! When do they want it? Every 2 weeks!

CameraNewbie

POTUS needs to address the real protesting groups, that are legitimate and have legitimate concerns, to demand the violent protesting groups, that use their names and don't have any legitimate concerns, other than to kill cops, to STOP!

You didn't listen to the speech he gave today, did you?

Don

StreetScooby

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

See the thread I just started, and comment there, before I'm banned.

Fraid not. It might have a giant pile of really good discussion material, but since it leads with what's become a terribly derogatory term that's likely unnecessary to any good discussion (other than shock value) - I won't take the effort or even start. It shuts down discussion with the lead.

Not because of being close minded about the potential content. But more for respect in how we talk about each other. Much like hanging at the bonfire at the DZ at night, if a conversation turns to people being pissy at or about each other, I don't argue, I just walk away and find another group.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants