JerryBaumchen

The Most Important Number

JerryBaumchen

Hi folks,

As most on here probably know, I am an Obama supporter and like most of what he has done while in office.

It would seem as though many, if not most, Americans support him also: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/first-read-most-important-number-new-nbc-wsj-poll-n579256

YMMV,

Jerry Baumchen

OBAMA is not only far more popular than his predecessor in the last year of administration, he is also far more popular than either of his likely successors. Must really piss off the bigots.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Obama will not come remotely close to the:

Bill Clinton - 68%
Ronald Regan -63%

He may climb a bit more before he leaves but to be impressed (even if you are a big supporter) at a 51% approval rating.....well it's just sad. Not at you Jerry, but at the idea that 49% of the country doesn't. Somehow we have to elected people that achieve more of what the entire country wants.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

>OBAMA is not only far more popular than his predecessor in the last year of administration, he is also
>far more popular than either of his likely successors.

He is both far more popular than Republicans would like to believe and far less popular than Democrats think he is.

>It's astounding how many memes I've seen in the last couple of days accusing Obama
>of apologizing to Japan, and not Being at Arlington on Memorial Day.

What a jerk!

> Both of these being absolutely false.

What does that have to do with anything?

billvon

>OBAMA is not only far more popular than his predecessor in the last year of administration, he is also
>far more popular than either of his likely successors.

He is both far more popular than Republicans would like to believe and far less popular than Democrats think he is.

I wish I was witty like you.

jclalor

It's astounding how many memes I've seen in the last couple of days accusing Obama of apologizing to Japan, and not Being at Arlington on Memorial Day. Both of these being absolutely false.

Trump has redefined "true" and "false" for his supporters. Very reminiscent of Newspeak.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

***It's astounding how many memes I've seen in the last couple of days accusing Obama of apologizing to Japan, and not Being at Arlington on Memorial Day. Both of these being absolutely false.

Trump has redefined "true" and "false" for his supporters. Very reminiscent of Newspeak.

Yep. I think the single most insane reason for supporting Trump is believing that he "Tells it like it is".
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

******It's astounding how many memes I've seen in the last couple of days accusing Obama of apologizing to Japan, and not Being at Arlington on Memorial Day. Both of these being absolutely false.

Yep. I think the single most insane reason for supporting Trump is believing that he "Tells it like it is".

Yup, nothing like voting for a trust fund billionaire to fight for the common man.

SkyDekker

*********It's astounding how many memes I've seen in the last couple of days accusing Obama of apologizing to Japan, and not Being at Arlington on Memorial Day. Both of these being absolutely false.

Yup, nothing like voting for a trust fund billionaire to fight for the common man.

It is a good thing that neither of you will be voting.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

************It's astounding how many memes I've seen in the last couple of days accusing Obama of apologizing to Japan, and not Being at Arlington on Memorial Day. Both of these being absolutely false.

It is a good thing that neither of you will be voting.

Agreed, we wouldn't want to sully this spectacle with common sense.