jclalor

Malia Obama

rehmwa

This was a thread that started about a young women being called a bunch of terrible things and it sucks, and it happens to all kids of presidents and gets worse every admin. It's shameful. And recent comments even about the current candidates' kids is pretty petty too. Politics shouldn't be an excuse to just be assholes.

I hope more people come out (even if it's the horrible anonymous thing called the internet) and support this girl regardless of her dad's politics or anything else. If enough do, then it's a story about support and kindness, instead of ignorance and assholes.

But I don't know what this thread is about now, the drift is strong and petty and dumb. Even for SC

Back to the OP topic:

scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13174005_1130561530370233_4326621398977198803_n.png?oh=14e7a266d19c2839ffec1def629b926f&oe=57B4DEBB

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

gowlerk

I learned a valuable lesson then. If you do enough bad drugs, you too can be a believer. I long ago left both LSD and religion behind. I'm not likely to return to either.

When I was in my teens, I knew a guy who liked to do acid trips on the weekends. Typical counter-culture type with shoulder-length hair.

Well, he did this one weekend. On Sunday he shaved his head; On Monday he went into the local recruiters office to talk about enlisting. (Now bear in mind this was during 'Nam). On Tuesday he woke up, suddenly remembered the previous 2 days, and screamed: "WTF???!!!!"

He never did acid again.:D:D:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Coreeece

Now He's seated at the right hand of the Father, waiting - just waiting. He's waiting for you, Ken.

That's sounds so creepy.

Honestly, it conjours up an image of one of these turning it's head towards you without being controlled by a hand...
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

jakee

***Now He's seated at the right hand of the Father, waiting - just waiting. He's waiting for you, Ken.

That's sounds so creepy.

Honestly, it conjours up an image of one of these turning it's head towards you without being controlled by a hand...

Lol, that's kinda what I was going for. I could've just stopped at Father, but decided to just push it a bit.

...but dude, that's great. I'm still laughing thinking about it.

It reminds me of a long running joke between my fiancee and I when we see porcelain dolls.
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour