jclalor

Malia Obama

It is a Christian thing. There is no way I'm going to pick up that rope here. However, I'll stand by my post.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Yes I can but, it's OK.

You absolutely can not. And it is not okay, except in your mind. That is why you are just blowing it off. That's all you can do, because it's bullshit and you know it.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

Well you have me in a quandary then.
It's poor form and I believe against the rules to post the content of PM's sent.
You sure you want to call me out on this one Ron?
I have your messages that you sent prior to me blocking you where you said exactly what I said you did.
Don't go acting all insane about what you said, nor try to lie about it.
Dammit man. You ok?
:S

Remember the one titled "TjSotomayor on Niggers and Murder"?
I know you do. Stop lying.

RonD1120

There is no way I'm going to pick up that rope here. However, I'll stand by my post.

It is hilarious that you can string together two contradicting sentences like that and not see the issue with it.

If you don't want to explain your post, then don't. But don't claim you're "standing by it" at the same time. The two are mutually exclusive.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

jakee

***It is a Christian thing.

It's a Christian thing to know how secret Muslims act?

I wonder . . . If a conversation happened and it was Obama touting his faith in Jesus Christ as Ron has a faith in JC, would you all speak down to him like you do Ron?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

I wonder . . . If a conversation happened and it was Obama touting his faith in Jesus Christ as Ron has a faith in JC, would you all speak down to him like you do Ron?

Jakee would - he rocks, like him or not, he's consistent in his philosophy

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You are correct on one thing. People here do make pointless attacks on religion and aim them at Ron. But Ron's claims about Obama's beliefs are even more unfounded.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

You are correct on one thing. People here do make pointless attacks on religion and aim them at Ron. But Ron's claims about Obama's beliefs are even more unfounded.

I'm just curious how a lot of people here are telling Ron, or anyone for that matter, how he/they interpret a certain pattern of behavior.

By curious, I mean, how arrogant of those people.. (Just to be clear)

Anything anyone witnesses or observes is filtered a certain way, mostly unique to that person. Yes there are patterns of behavior that allow the left:P to categorize and lump people into boxes ad frames. There are those on the right that do the same to some extent.:). I just don't understand how anyone can decide for another person how he is supposed to interpret anthers pattern of behavior.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

******It is a Christian thing.

It's a Christian thing to know how secret Muslims act?

Like Ron? Probably not because let's face it - Ron's pretty special. If a conversation happened where Obama was saying the same sort of stuff that Ron does all the time then you'd never hear from me again because my brain would have exploded. Just from this thread you'd need Obama believing in an idiotic and racist conspiracy theory and thinking he's some sort of spiritualist psychic to get on par with Ron.

But do I think he's fundamentally as wrong in what he believes (as far as religion goes) as Ron? Yes.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

I'm just curious how a lot of people here are telling Ron, or anyone for that matter, how he/they interpret a certain pattern of behavior.

Can you say that again in a way that means something?

Ron thinks he can tell that Obama is lying about the nature of his personal faith,* some of us don't think he can and you think we're arrogant? You do realise how stupid that is, right?

* Something that, in Ron's world, I would imagine is the most sacred and fundamental aspect of who that person is.

jakee

Can you say that again in a way that means something?

Ron thinks he can tell that Obama is lying about the nature of his personal faith,* some of us don't think he can and you think we're arrogant? You do realise how stupid that is, right?

* Something that, in Ron's world, I would imagine is the most sacred and fundamental aspect of who that person is.

A lot of people think they can tell.

You think you can tell that he is not.

I don't see any difference.

gowlerk

Many (most?) of the "attacks on Ron's faith" are far more aimed at his hypocrisy, not his faith.

If he'd actually follow the teachings of Jesus, instead of claiming he's "saved", then post some of the stuff that he does, he'd probably not get but a fraction of the flack he gets.

Personal favorite: Jesus said something to the effect of "love your enemies" and "turn the other cheek", yet Ron admits "fighting back and retaliating" on here.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

Of all the different brands of Christianity, the one that ignores the teachings of Jesus and just focuses on the promise of eternal life through believing is the most obnoxious.

But many people take the time to point out that belief in God is not supported by evidence. It is pointless to make those kind of arguments. They already know that, but have made a decision to believe anyway. Everybody has to believe something.

jakee

***Yes I can

Go on then.

Eating pork, drinking beer, never once pulled out a prayer rug in public, completely blows off Ramadan and let's his wife and daughter dress how ever they want... And they have a dog, and on occasion attend Christian service. He appears a devout Muslim.

He also kills copious amounts of them.

jclalor

Eating pork, drinking beer, never once pulled out a prayer rug in public, completely blows off Ramadan and let's his wife and daughter dress how ever they want... And they have a dog, and on occasion attend Christian service. He appears a devout Muslim.

He also kills copious amounts of them.

Sounds more like an Islamic Terrorist. . .
Never was there an answer....not without listening, without seeing - Gilmour

A lot of people think they can tell.

There are a lot of hateful people around.

I don't see any difference.

You don't see any difference between being able to tell that Obama is lying about one of the most fundamental aspects of his personality, and not being able to tell that he is? Again, you do realise how stupid that is, right?

Further, if you do think the two are the same, I'd appreciate it if you'd also call out Ron on his arrogance.

CornishChris

I'll bite. I'm English & European and I have never heard anyone call someone 'Sooty', except a small puppet teddy bear...

Yes, and actually Sooty is the ligher coloured one of the duo:

https://www.tumblr.com/search/sooty%20and%20sweep

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sooty

However, understanding "jack shit" about living in Europe will not stop Turtle on commenting on what living in Europe is like - to actual Europeans living in Europe. Pre-empting his unintelligible comment on our understanding of the US; I'll note that I lived in the US for 18 years (so have a background to make comparisons)
"Pain is the best instructor, but no one wants to attend his classes"