quade

Sick of R vs D? Vote Independant - Andrew Basiago

quade

http://andy2016.com/proposals/

I mean, I'm not going to vote for him, but I think I know a few people who might; fits right in with their world view.

Well, if the universe is as Carl said it is:

1) This guy is a "them"

2) this guy has a potential for being as transparent as Obama said the Adin would be under his control.

3) He's a hack.

4) He is still better than Hillary
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

>>4) He is still better than Hillary

>Then you should definitely vote for him. No question.

Paul, understand that Turtle has to say that on line. He's built his whole persona here around how Hillary is the worst thing since Hitler.

billvon

Paul, understand that Turtle has to say that on line. He's built his whole persona here around how Hillary is the worst thing since Hitler.

Nice Godwin Bill.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If this guy actually believed everything he says he should logically think Snowden is a government stooge. Why would Snowden release information about the NSA wiretapping program, but not release information about aliens, time travel, and teleportation? Because he's a government shill, obviously.

- Dan G

DanG

If this guy actually believed everything he says he should logically think Snowden is a government stooge. Why would Snowden release information about the NSA wiretapping program, but not release information about aliens, time travel, and teleportation? Because he's a government shill, obviously.

In the same way that he says the President should state whether the moon landing was a hoax, and answer why we haven't gone back to the moon since the '70s..... with the very next point being that the President should expose the secret bases on Mars. So apparently you can go to Mars without anyone noticing but the moon is far too difficult.

No way is this guy real;)
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Uhhh...Simple. The Mars trip was teleportation, a technology being kept secret. While the Apollo missions were faked rocket shots. Keep up will ya?
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

billvon

Hitler wasn't as dangerous or narcissistic as Billary.

RopeaDope

***>>4) He is still better than Hillary

Oh stop it.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

RopeaDope

***>>4) He is still better than Hillary

but he just could NOT wear a perm the same

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

billvon

>Hitler wasn't as dangerous or narcissistic as Billary.

Thank you for an excellent demonstration of why our electorate has gotten so polarized that people actually think Trump would be a sane candidate.

ironically also a polarized statement

I'm voting for Pinestraw

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Oh, holy crap. This is an excellent read during a stressful day when I need a good laugh to wind down! This guy's photo editors did an amazing job of removing all evidence of his tinfoil hat in his photos. :D:D

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

rehmwa

******>>4) He is still better than Hillary

but he just could NOT wear a perm the same

She could, however, pull off that mustache.:o