kallend

Mississippi needs armed guards in churches

normiss

That's usually when the FBI starts rolling in....

I thought you had to have child endangerment for them to "roll in"
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

***That's usually when the FBI starts rolling in....

Maybe not whining when your kid gets shot as part of a little collateral damage is seen as a potential issue that could be a sign of child endangerment. Have to think of the children after all.

SkyDekker

******That's usually when the FBI starts rolling in....

Maybe not whining when your kid gets shot as part of a little collateral damage is seen as a potential issue that could be a sign of child endangerment. Have to think of the children after all.

Is that what happened in the Branch Dividian Compound?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

turtlespeed

*********That's usually when the FBI starts rolling in....

According to Ron that is what is happening in his "tribe".

SkyDekker

************That's usually when the FBI starts rolling in....

According to Ron that is what is happening in his "tribe".

Is that the Blackfoot tribe?

SkyDekker

In that case, just roll a couple of grenades in the church during the sermon.

I have considered that possibility. So far none of my tribe members have discussed it. It is relatively easy to make grenades.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

I have considered that possibility. So far none of my tribe members have discussed it. It is relatively easy to make grenades.

Or a bomb. Like Birmingham in '63.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

gowlerk

Exactly, IEDs have become commonplace now. There is a limit as to what level of protection you think you need. It is like the discussion some years back regarding tertiary reserves.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

Exactly, IEDs have become commonplace now. There is a limit as to what level of protection you think you need. It is like the discussion some years back regarding tertiary reserves.

Your tribe is making IEDs?

I bet they do that same thing in Afghanistan.

normiss

I think they're only in N. Georgia, likely quite uninterested in Afghanistan.

Not correct, some of us are actively interested in Southwest Asia and the Mideast.

normiss

Well, don't make IED's there (or anywhere else) please.

No worries there. SkyDekker was referring to the bad guy with explosives.

I think you need an app on your smart phone that allows you to see the thread lines. You frequently come in on the end without knowledge of the conversation. Thus you reply only to the last post.

kallend

Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant (R) signed a gun rights bill on Friday allowing churches to create security programs designating members to carry firearms to defend worshipers against violence.

A holstered gun sat on top of a Bible on the governor’s desk when he signed the legislation, which he said would help protect worshipers from attackers.

Whatever happened to this?

Why would an omnipotent god need armed guards in his own house?

Well its because we asked him if it would be OK...He said, "Sure, have at it". So a bunch of us loaded up, but only a few of us have had the opportunity to dispatch any Wacko Birds.:)

normiss

Reading comprehension fail yet again.
I responded to Turtle, via the most recent thread, as in typical forum behavior.
You old folks and the internet!
:P

Well no, you replied to my post not the Turtle.

RonD1120

You are out in the weeds now, even further than SkyDekker.

I respect Justin

I'll defend him just as much as I would you.