kallend

Texas AG charged with civil securities fraud

Not that he's not a scumbag, but have you ever pointed out the scumbags who are Democrats? Just sayin.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Croc

Not that he's not a scumbag, but have you ever pointed out the scumbags who are Democrats? Just sayin.

if we started a list there would be plenty on both sides, enough to start the Scumbag party

Bill, Hillary, Dennis, Strom, ......
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

Croc

As a matter of fact, I have. :P

Republicans are better, though, because they espouse "law and order", "personal responsibility" and "family values" so loudly that when their hypocrisy is exposed it makes it so much more interesting.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Elisha

He's a politician - not surprising.

Just like the guy below is a politician too:
http://abc7news.com/news/former-state-senator-leland-yee-sentenced-to-5-years/1216921/

1st of all - John has already convicted the guy he mentions.

Evidently, indictment = conviction in his world.

Next, at least now there is an indictment for securities fraud, because we all know that securities fraud is much worse than automatic weapon smuggling.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

DanG

Kind of like you having already convicted Hillary.

Nope - I just want her indicted and then be able to see the evidence.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

kallend

***Not that he's not a scumbag, but have you ever pointed out the scumbags who are Democrats? Just sayin.

Republicans are better, though, because they espouse "law and order", "personal responsibility" and "family values" so loudly that when their hypocrisy is exposed it makes it so much more interesting.

So does that mean we should expect democrats to be scumbags because they don't espouse "law and order", "personal responsibility" and "family values" ?
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Rick

******Not that he's not a scumbag, but have you ever pointed out the scumbags who are Democrats? Just sayin.

So does that mean we should expect democrats to be scumbags because they don't espouse "law and order", "personal responsibility" and "family values" ?

No, No, the left is OK with all that - depravity is acceptable when you aren't a hypocrite about it.

kallend

***Not that he's not a scumbag, but have you ever pointed out the scumbags who are Democrats? Just sayin.

He has, but he tends to point out the scumbags in concert with their hypocrisy. As he notes, there's less of that with the other party (pick your reasons why... we won't agree) so it's not as fun to point out.

And this is all about fun (and inciting internet riots)
--
Rob

Be thankful that you hear of cases like this. Hear of cops charged with corruption, drinking driving, etc. It shows that there is a modest level of integrity in the justice system.

Be very leery about governments and political systems for which everybody seems honest, law abiding and filled to the brim with "integrity".

"The Panama Papers, a collection of leaked documents covering the tax-sensitive offshore business of world political leaders, has prompted the prime minister of Iceland to resign and put his British peer David Cameron on a Q&A defensive. The papers point also to China, suggesting that family members of eight current or former senior Communist Party leaders have offshore companies set up by the document aggregator, Panama-based law firm Mossack Fonseca. The brother-in-law of Chinese President Xi Jinping is among those named. The legal and financial records emerge as China tries to stop corruption. With that irony closing in, the criticism-wary country ruled by a single party has responded as it usually does to slaps from offshore: angry rejection. “In China, Web postings are taken down, foreign publications blocked, Communist Party media blames the West, and leaders act as if nothing had happened,”
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphjennings/2016/04/10/china-plans-a-single-chilling-response-to-the-panama-papers/#37451072ccd1

kallend

Well, there is no shortage of scumbag politicians, but it is hard to believe that one party has more than the other. For every Cruz there is a Hilary.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Rick

******Not that he's not a scumbag, but have you ever pointed out the scumbags who are Democrats? Just sayin.

Not really. Let's look at the Bill Clinton case.

Bill was a dirtbag cheating on his wife getting fucked and sucked all over the place and then lied about it when questioned.

The Republicans went after him with full force fully condemning what he did, impeaching him and trying to criminalize his behaviour.

While the Republicans were trying to regulate other people's lives like that, the people most active in trying to accomplish this and going after Bill Clinton were:

Getting fucked and sucked all over the place and were lying about it.
Liked little boys.

Even though they are all dirtbags, I see some significant differences.

a scumbag is a scumbag I see no difference what party they belong to

Just so you know I am not a republican or a democrat I have voted both parties in the past as well as independent. I just find it tiresome that every time someone points out something negative about a politician the other side has to say it's worse when a dem/rep does it. Or oh yeah that guys a scumbag but your guy is a worse scumbag.

I guess maybe I don't belong in speakers corner.

Don't think you got it. The level of scumbag has nothing to do with the party they belong to.

If doing something makes you a scumbag, then you are a scumbag.

When you try and make that action illegal for political gain, all while doing the same scumbaggy thing and worse....that makes one a bigger scumbag in my eyes. Regardless of party affiliation.

SkyDekker

Don't think you got it. The level of scumbag has nothing to do with the party they belong to.

If doing something makes you a scumbag, then you are a scumbag.

When you try and make that action illegal for political gain, all while doing the same scumbaggy thing and worse....that makes one a bigger scumbag in my eyes. Regardless of party affiliation.

okay I gotcha now scumbags are scumbags and then we have the hypocritical scumbags

DanG

She have convicted herself

more than once......
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

more than once......

Thanks, I'll be sure to bring this up next time you insist that some cop, Republican politician, or conservative activist is innocent until proven guilty.

- Dan G

rushmc

more than once......

Is that spelling or grammar?

SkyDekker

more than once......

Is that spelling or grammar?

Yes.
Never try to eat more than you can lift