winsor

Mental Malware's Mechanism

Left brain vs. right brain thinking.

Women actively use both whereas men use one side or the other. Men tend to be more left brain oriented.

Men don't like to deal with emotions, right brain. So we figure out ways to kill those who spend too much time in that framework.

For God so loved the world he sent His Son. Fuck that, kill'em.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

For normal healthy typical people, the corpus callosum connects the two sides very effectively.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-myths/201206/why-the-left-brain-right-brain-myth-will-probably-never-die
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

wolfriverjoe

Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

For normal healthy typical people, the corpus callosum connects the two sides very effectively.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/brain-myths/201206/why-the-left-brain-right-brain-myth-will-probably-never-die

I guess that is the case now with you people. My generation was more clear.
Look for the shiny things of God revealed by the Holy Spirit. They only last for an instant but it is a Holy Instant. Let your soul absorb them.

RonD1120

***Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

There are plenty of normal healthy people of your generation. They just aren't all hiding out in the forest with you.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

RonD1120

***Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

Well, the way the brain works hasn't changed in that small of a time.

"Your generation" was just mistaken on the particulars of how it works. :)
No doubt "us people now" are similarly mistaken on how other parts of the brain work. Research will improve and clarify that. Of course, some people will refuse to change their thinking and presume that "things were different in "my generation". Just as they always have.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

RonD1120

I guess that's the problem with the way you think - you seem to believe the simplest explanation is always better, when sometimes it's just wrong.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

wolfriverjoe

******Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

Well, the way the brain works hasn't changed in that small of a time.

"Your generation" was just mistaken on the particulars of how it works. :)
No doubt "us people now" are similarly mistaken on how other parts of the brain work. Research will improve and clarify that. Of course, some people will refuse to change their thinking and presume that "things were different in "my generation". Just as they always have.

Too much gluten in your diet.

RonD1120

I am of your generation, and believe you to be the outlier. Unlike the vast majority of OUR generation, you chose to live in a community isolated from the mainstream.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

kallend

******Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

I am of your generation, and believe you to be the outlier. Unlike the vast majority of OUR generation, you chose to live in a community isolated from the mainstream.

Two and half years now, praise God He led us out.

RonD1120

*********Except true "left brain" or "right brain" thinking only happens when the two hemisphere's are disconnected.

Two and half years now, praise God He led us out.

And while some members of OUR generation chose to scramble their brains with chemicals, the vast majority of us chose not to do that.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

RonD1120

Left brain vs. right brain thinking.

Women actively use both whereas men use one side or the other. Men tend to be more left brain oriented.

Men don't like to deal with emotions, right brain. So we figure out ways to kill those who spend too much time in that framework.

For God so loved the world he sent His Son. Fuck that, kill'em.

I think it is more like - Lobotamy vs Critical thinking.

Here is a good example of someone who did the right thing.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Your comments frequently reveal a lower level of humanity than you likely intend to present. It must be a language barrier. Maybe a refresher course at your tech school would help. I don't know, just guessing.